One Direction Kidnapped Me..W...

De peachesnlou

Hi... my name's Ana. Uh... Let's get right into it. I'm from a larger than usual town in England. I, personal... Mai multe

One Direction Kidnapped me..Wait KIDNAPPED? (1D Fan Fiction)
Chapter One - Love me not
Chapter Two - Coffee problems
Chapter Three - Kate...
Chapter Four - Little Miss attitude
Chapter Five - What a great actor he is
Chapter Seven - Oh really now?
Chapter Eight - I'll Pass
Chapter Nine - It's him!
Chapter Ten - Change My Mind
Chapter Eleven - Missing Starbucks
Chapter Twelve - Who is this?
Chapter Thirteen - Ugh, Mom!
Chapter Fourteen - I'd Hate To Lose You
Chapter Fifteen - The DISRESPECT
Chapter Sixteen - Take A Sip, Babe
Chapter Seventeen - Meghan!
Chapter Eighteen - Oh, Go Away
Chapter Nineteen - I Hate Cardio
Chapter Twenty - Don't Ask Me
Chapter Twenty One - The Rebel
Chapter Twenty Two - Feelings
Chapter Twenty Three - Ease
SEQUEL.

Chapter Six - This can't be happening

14.4K 339 78
De peachesnlou

~Ana's POV~

I sung the whole car ride to the apartments. What can I say? I'm excited. I'm going on a date with a really cute guy. With really cute hair. And a really cute accent. CALM DOWN ANA YOU JUST MET HIM. Sorry. I giggle as I park. I grab the drinks and skip into the apartment building. PRANK TIME. I instantly change my mood to act sad. I walk in to see Kate watching re-runs of shows on the TV. I hand her the frappé and sit down beside her, sniffling.

"Ana, hun, are you ok?" She asks slowly.

"Guess who I ran into at Starbucks again.." I made my voice crack at the end.

"Louis?"

"Yeah..and guess what.."

"Um...what??" She shifts anxiously, and I have to bite my lip to keep a grin back.

"ANOTHER REALLY CUTE GUY THERE ASKED ME ON A DATE TONIGHT!!" I squealed. I smiled widely at her and hugged her.

"OH MY GOSH ANA THAT'S AMAZING! CALL ME WHEN IT'S OVER!" Wait what? Call her? Can't I just come home and tel- Ohh.. right..she's moving..

"I'm gonna miss you Kate.." I sigh.

"Aww. I'll miss you too. And on that note, we need to get going." We grabbed her suitcases and made our way out my car. I put her suitcases in the trunk and got in the drivers seat. She messed with the radio while we drove to the airport. We arrived shortly. I slowly got out, popping the trunk. She grabbed her suitcases and we walked inside. It was 5 minutes until her flight left. We sat there discussing how we will keep in touch for the time being and how she will be home soon.

"FLIGHT 57 TO CALIFORNIA U.S.A NOW BOARDING." The lady called over a intercom. We hugged and I may have cried a little. I'm losing my best friend...not forever I hope.

"Come home soon Kate. I love you girlie!" I smile brightly.

"I will. Have fun on the date. Love ya too." She walked off towards the gates. I smiled before I completely broke down. I don't want her to go. Over the phone conversations won't do. No. Who will I tell all my feelings too? Who will I let it all out too? Kate. I wouldn't move. My head felt like it was spinning. The next thing I knew I was running at the gates.

"KATE NO. I NEED YOU! DON'T GO KATE, PLEASE I CAN'T DO THIS ALONE!" Several security guards were trying to contain me. I could see her walking farther off. She can't hear me. NO.

"KATE GOD NO PLEASE DON'T! LET ME GO!!" I squealed and twisted in the security guards grip. He rolled his eyes.

"KATE. Please.." I now couldn't see anything of her. She's gone. Gone. I went limp in the security guards arms. I need her. More than anyone. She was my best friend. My sister. I broke down completely and started sobbing in his arms. I was escorted out of the airport awkwardly. I trudged over to the car and slowly got in. I pulled my legs up to my chest and put my head between my legs. I sat there and cried for as long as I could.

When the tears went dry, I drove home. I parked and walked back in. I went in the bathroom and freshened up. It was only 5:38 So I have time. I went into our room and flipped through a scrap book of us. I admired all of the pictures of her and I. I smiled at the majority all of them- don't count the one where she scared me shitless with a prank.

Before I knew it, it was 7. I began to change, picking out a tan colored tank top, a beautiful peacock design on the front. The jeans had a faded look to the thighs. I ended up curling my hair loosely. I put some feather earrings on to match the top, a few bangles. I put on a ring Kate had gotten me for a black dress I had. I then slipped on my black heels littered with a few rhinestones. I admired myself in the mirror before I grabbed my black clutch and went to the living room to wait. It was now 7:57. Damn I'm good.

Right then I heard a knock on the door. I jumped up and slid my little black jacket on and opened the door. I saw him standing there with the prettiest smile, next to Louis' smile. I smiled at him and we walked out to his car. He said we were going to The Ritz and boy was I excited. I pulled out my Phone and posted a few tweets on twitter. I smiled when I saw Kate had replied to one of them. I looked up when we were pulling over. Not in front of a restaurant, more like in a dead alleyway. My smile was replaced by confusion.

"Niall.. where are we going??" I was full of worry by now, scanning my eyes over the alleyway.

"Just meeting my friends." Friends? But this was a date..? I gulped before I shook the bad thoughts out of my head. We came to a stop in the alleyway and I looked behind us to see Louis' car had been parked, so we can't turn around. Holy shit. Stay calm OK? I looked over to Niall to see he was looking ahead at the two figures standing up from the wall. I turned my attention to see the black haired guy that was with Louis and one of the brown haired ones with curly hair. I looked back behind us and there was Louis, with who I hoped was the last one of the guys he had met.

"Whats going on, Niall?!" I was full on panicking now. I unlocked the door and jumped out, only to be grabbed by Curly. I screamed out, flailing and kicking. He roughly put a hand over my mouth. I bit his hand...HA. He quickly pulled back.

"She bites hard!" I quickly pulled my shoes off, throwing them at Louis and Curly, since they were the closest. I see Niall is out of the car, and advancing on me too. I quickly turn only too be faced with black haired dude...or mysterious, and the brown haired dude which I'm now calling Fucker-Number-5. I quickly drop, crawling under the car with a struggle so I'm on the other side and bolted down the ally. I tripped over my feet but never went down. I know how these kidnapping things go and I'm NOT- repeat NOT- tripping. I frowned and started to panic when I came to the end of the ally. Shit. Really. Its just like in the movies. I quickly turned, only to see all of them, shoulder to shoulder, advancing at me. They all had the same smirk on their face. Creepy, ugh.

I ran a few fingers though my hair as I checked my surroundings. Nothing. GREAT! Maybe I can just run past them... I set my plan in action, as I attempt to run around them. I only get a few feet before mysterious grabs me. Damn he's fast. I struggle and kick against him.

"LET. ME. GO!!" I strain out.

"STOP STRUGGLING!" I almost roll my eyes. Seriously.

"NIALL?!" I look over to Niall, with a pleading look. He smirks at me.

"I'm a good actor, aren't I darlin'?" My vision got blurry, as tears started to rim my eyes. Asshole! Betrayer! I continue to kick against Mysterious before Fucker-Number-5 grabs my legs. I continue to scream at them before I'm shoved into the back of Louis' car.

"STOP! LET ME GO!!" I was not the kind to plead. Especially not to Louis or now, Niall. I continued to flail and kick, until I elbowed Curly in the nuts. HA! HAHAHAHA! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET! I smirked to myself before I felt a sharp pain on my cheek. He had slapped me. And I mean hard. I gasped, stilling. No one slaps me. No one. I'm pretty sure I confused them by stopping my movement. I feel wetness drip onto my lap. I didn't even know I was crying.

I then went crazy again, kicking the doors, windows, people... Louis was swerving like he's never drove once, which didn't help.

"CONTAIN HER, YOU FOOLS!" I hear Louis screech from the drivers seat. I'm not an animal.

"IT'S HARDER THAN YOU THINK LOUIS!" Curly yells. Damn right it is. I screamed as loud as I could, busting some eardrums. That's when I heard the duct tape being ripped. OH HELL TO THE NO. I looked over at Mysterious with wide eyes. Being caught off guard, Curly grabbed my arms, holding them behind my back. I squirmed, only to have his grip tighten. His hand was right over where Louis had grabbed me. I let out a small gasp and take a deep breath, tugging at his hold. Fucker-Number-5 grabbed my legs still while Mysterious wrapped the duct tape around them quietly. I screamed through the sobs, my voice cracking.

"STOP! LET ME GO!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!"

I screamed when he passed the duct tape to Curly. He taped up my wrists, then my mouth. I continued to sob as I went limp on the seats. I laid there hoping it would all be over, but I knew it was all beginning.

I'm being kidnapped. By my EX. Also his mildly attractive friends.

This can't be happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TA DA!!!! THERE YOU GO. THANKS FOR READING.
(I FEEL BAD FOR MY OWN CHARACTER WHAT?/!&/& -FUTURE LAURA)

- LAURA XX

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

33.5K 524 15
It's happening. After a long, long and long break or as we'd like to call it 'hiatus' One Direction is finally getting back together. The five lads a...
26.1M 340K 60
I am only fifteen...how could this happen to me? I am nerdy-straight 4.0 GPA, never smoked, never done drugs, never had a boyfriend, never had sex, n...
77.7K 2.9K 35
I hear the same manly, British voice say, "Go away. I'm not interested in buying your Girl Scout cookies." I let out a nervous laugh. "Erm...I'm not...
3.2K 203 38
I'm dangerously inlove with my bestfriend bummer is, he doesn't feel the same. ...