Betrayal | A Dobsley Fanficti...

By dobsleydiaries

Just when Phoebe and Paul were getting to a good place in their relationship- Nina's return to TVD stirs all... More

Chapter 2 | The Painting
Chapter 3| The Lunch.
Chapter 4| Confusion
Chapter 5 | Meet Up
Chapter 6 | Distant
Chapter 7 | The Phone Call
Chapter 8 | Nina
Chapter 9 | The Bar
Chapter 10 | Decision
Authors Note | Update
Chapter 11 | Moving On
Chapter 12 | We're trying.
Chapter 13 | Lost & Found
Chapter 14 | On the way.
Chapter 15 | Surprise
Chapter 16 | Friends...or not?
Chapter 17 | Do you remember?
Chapter 18 | Getting back to normal.
Chapter 19 ¦ Drunk words speak sober minds part 1
Chapter 20 ¦ Drunk words speak sober minds part 2
Chapter 21 | Drunk words speak sober minds part 3
Chapter 22 | The Next Step
Chapter 23 ¦ Perfect
Chapter 24 | Decision
Chapter 25 | Making The Most.
Chapter 26 ¦ Forget Me Not
Chapter 27 | I'll Love You Forever
Chapter 28 ¦ Fessing Up.
Chapter 29 | I'll See You Soon.
Chapter 30 | Without You
Chapter 31 | New Beginnings

Chapter 1| The truth.

4.7K 111 30
By dobsleydiaries

Paul's P.O.V

The sound of my alarm woke me up abruptly, telling me it was time to get up for work. I slowly walk downstairs, eat breakfast, get changed and walk out the front door, making sure I don't forget my keys, script and my phone. It's the same routine I've been doing for 8 years, the same slow process.
I walk to set feeling a little more tired than usual, but quite nervous too. I knew which scene we had to film today and I knew that some of the fans weren't going to be happy.
We've nearly finished 8x02, today we're just filming the final parts, the scenes I have with Candice.
The downside of my job, is the rules I have to follow that appear on my contract. Ever since Julie invisaged the idea of Steroline being a couple I've been made to say in interviews that I completely, 100%, ship Steroline, Julie always says, 'If the fans love you, they'll love Steroline'
The only disadvantage of this contract is that it states that those 'rules' only apply when accompanied by Julie Plec, Caroline Dries, and the cast. In other words, when it comes to conventions, where it's just me and Ian, I'm allowed to say what I want, about whatever ship.
My thoughts are interrupted when I hear someone calling my name.
"Paul! Paul! Wait up" I turn around and see Candice running towards me.
"Hey Candice, whats up?"
"Nothing, I just wanted to see how you were doing, you looked a bit lost" She laughs.
"I'm fine Candice, just walking to my dressing room like I do every day" I say annoyed, wanting to get away.
"Oh okay, do you want me to come? We can rehearse the proposal scene." Candice says, hopeful.
"It's okay Candice, its mostly just kissing, we don't need to rehearse that" I laugh, trying to lighten the mood so she doesn't get upset. Candice laughs and starts walking away, I start going to my dressing room, turn the doorknob when I hear Candice's voice, again. "We'll meet up for lunch?"
"Sure" I say, disappearing behind the door of my dressing room. I sigh, look around, and see the same things I see everyday, my couch, the lamp, a few magazines framed around the room, but I look up and see something that instantly brightens my mood. The painting Nina gave me as a present, for my directing debut.

A/N: Helloo!! This is my first ever wattpad story, and I'm kinda excited. I really hope, whoever's reading this, likes my story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 109 7
Katherine Pierce had always been deep down secretly afraid of commitment. Luckily and Unluckily for her, life had always been lived on the edge. She...
1.7M 62.7K 46
"ʷʰᵉⁿ ⁱ ʷⁱⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ, ⁱᵗ ʷᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵃⁿʸ ᵗʳⁱᶜᵏᵉʳʸ. ⁱᵗ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵐᵉ„
22.6K 579 51
This is a story about Elena. You can see it as a fanfiction. Elena's life is not perfect, but it's good. But still, something is missing. She will me...
14.2K 309 38
nina has a secret only one person knows why is she always crying in her dressing room what happened during tvd off season what is she refusing to te...