S.O.S《2jae》

By tinyvminnies

•Maybe we found love right where we are• Hybrid puppy Youngjae has a past that is still haunting him till tod... More

intro~
character's
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
A/N!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (M)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
one last time

Chapter 5

3.5K 224 46
By tinyvminnies

-jaebums pov-

"Come on sunshine" I lifted him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist. I kept patting him to calm him down. I walked upstairs to put him in bed. When I did I walked to the closet.

"W-where are you g-going?" He whispered. I smiled and grabbed the onesie that I bought for him earlier today. I sat down next besides him and showed him the onesie.

"Can you put this on?" He looked at it wondering how to put it on. He shook his head slightly. "Okay I will help" I said and grabbed the button of his pants.

He flinched and squealed, he stopped my hand with his own and looked at me with frightened eyes. I was a bit taken aback by it.

"Hey its okay" I said but he began shaking his head violently. "Sunshine,hey!" I said and grabbed his cheeks. His pretty brown eyes began to cry again, I seriously hated it. "Youngjae" said in a calm voice, he seemed to listen. He was still panicking. "Its me hey, I won't do anything" I said.

His bottom lip trembled and I gave him a peck on his forehead. He calmed down and looked at me in shock. But that pink tint on his cheeks was back.

"I am just going to put this on, alright?" I asked him now. He hestitantely nodded." I slowly unbuckled his belt and threw his jeans off. I went up to his sweater and threw that slowly of his body as well. He had his eyes closed, trembling. A mix of fear and embarassment. I smiled and went on.

I grabbed the onesie and slowly put it on him. I stopped as I saw scratches on his upper legs and on his sides that went as far to his back.

I stopped what I was doing and pushed his body to the side. His eyes shot open and quickly pushed his body back. "H-hyung.."

"Youngjae, whats this?" I asked him looking at him with serious eyes. "I-its n-nothing!" He said.

I shook my head, "Youngjae you cannot lie to me. I am your owner" I said and he looked down. I grabbed his chin and lifted his face up again.

"Did Taehyung do this?" And he nodded. My jaw clenched on the thought of what that guy did to Youngjae. I took a deep sigh but put his onesie on. "Im going to order the take out, come down in 5 minutes okay??" I asked and he nodded.
I walked downstairs and ordered the take out.

I heard small footsteps coming down the stairs and I anticipated Youngjae to walk in. I sat on the chair of the dining table and he walked in. His onesie was completely zipped up and the cat ears were visible on his head. I chuckled and smiled.

I extended my arms indicating for a hug. "Hyung" he pouted as he walked up to me and came in my embrace. I hummed. "Im not a cat" he mumbled embarassedly. "Iknow" I said and looked like an idiot with my smile.

I lifted him up on the kitchen counter and brushed his hair from his forehead. "But you are a pretty cute kitten" I said not ashamed at all. He blushed and looked down. fidgeting with his tail. "Now please help me set up the table" I asked him and he nodded.

He grabbed the plates and 2 cups still sitting on the counter and handing them over to me. I put them on the table and then the bell rang. "Sit down" I said and he did. I went to open the door. "Deliv-. Jaebum?" Jinyoung stood infront of the door. "Wah Park Jinyoung I didn't know you worked in a cafetaria" I chuckled.

"Yeah here is your delivery, its $20" he said bored. I nodded and handed him the money. "Hyung!" Youngjae said from behind me. I rolled my eyes. "Didnt I say to sit down?" I asked him and he looked down and nodded.

"Hey Jae" Jinyoung said pushing me away in my own house and hugged Youngjae. That bright smile that I don't often see came on his face. I huffed. "Hey delivery boy, our food is getting cold. Leave" I said and he nodded. "see you again Jae, youve gotta come to college again" he said and Youngjae smiled. "Bye" I said annoyed pushing him out.

I closed the door and turned to Youngjae. His smile slowly fading. "Okay lets go" I said. I was a bit sad. Its hard for me to make him smile, but so easy with him.

We sat down and began to eat in silence. "Hyung" he started and I looked at him. "What?" I said a bit to cold. "N-nothing" and I nodded. I cleaned up my plate and walked upstairs, leaving him in the kitchen.

I sighed when I flopped down on my bed. Scrolling through my facebook again. Seeing all those friendship pictures again. Has been a long time since ive checked it.

Ever since Youngjae came I forgot everything. Instead I received alot of feelings that I can't explain, that I don't want to feel.

I groaned and hit my face in my pillow. I suddenly felt a body sitting on my back, and two arms that hugged my stomach. I widened my eyes and couldn't look back.

"Youngjae?" I asked and I felt a nod against my back. I sighed. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I-im s-sorry" he said in an apologetic voice. I was annoyed, and I do not know why. At the moment I just feel something, i dont know what but I know im annoyed. "Just sleep, tomorrow i'll go to college" I said and pushed him off me.

He sat next to me and pouted sadly. "Im bringing you to Yugyeom" I said and he looked up for a moment before looking down again. No way in hell am I bringing him to college. And I won't let him stay home alone. He looked sad and disappointed. But at the moment I didn't care.

I turned around and pulled the covers over myself. I felt arms wrapping around my waist,just like any other night. Even in this situation. "Goodnight..h-hyung" he said.

The next morning. I woke up and had plenty of time to prepare. Maybe I was a bit too harsh on Youngjae.

"Youngjae wake up I have to go to college and you gotta dress up and shower" he slowly woke up and rubbed his eyes. "Come" I extended my hand ajd he grabbed it.

"Pick out some clothes, i'll shower first. "I said and he nodded. I took a quick shower and opened the door of the bathroom. Youngjae was sitting on the bed patiently waiting for me.

He had a bright yellow sweater and white jeans next to him. "Youngjae, come" I said and gave him a small smile.

He nodded and came running up. He was already undressing and wanted to put his new clothes on. "Hold up, hold up" I said stopping him in the act. He looked at me innocently.

"You have to shower" I said. He shook his head. "Youngjae" "no I dont want too" he said disobediently. I sighed. "Why?" I asked him.

He just ignored me. "I hate showers" he mumbled. "Youngjae you have to shower" I said. I ran the tub with water, if he didn't want to shower he could take a bath.

"You can go in bath i'll wait" I said walking away. I felt his hand on me. "C-can y-you h-help?" He asked me shyly. I widened my eyes. He sure is baby like, but i never helped someone showering.

"S-sure" I said. "But you have to undress" I said and I think he forgot that part as he looked shocked. "Hey, hey you can keep your underwear on if you want" I said and he nodded.

He undressed and only left his underwear on. He sat down and I smiled. I grabbed the shampoo and lathered it in his hair.

I massaged his hair and he leaned in my touch. I chuckled. I wanted to grab the shower head but his hand stopped me. He whined and showed that he wanted more of the massage. "Let me wash it out first" I said and he pouted.

He closed his eyes tightly and I let the water ran down on his face. I washed his hair and put some conditioner in.

He opened his eyes and a bubble from the foam appeared. He popped it and giggled. He threw some more foam in the air and giggled some more. It was adorable and that feeling returned. That feeling of my stomach turning. That feeling of being happy, that feeling of wanting to protect him.

"Okay okay sunshine, calm down" he threw water all over the tub.

I washed him and he was done he stepped out and I wrapped him in the towel. I dried him and put his clothes on. I dried his hair and brushed it as well, ruffling it after. "Okay lets go" I said and grabbed his hand. We walked to the doorstep and took a taxi. We sat down and there was a silence.

"H-hyung" I looked at him and hummed. "A-are you still m-mad?" He asked and I shook my head. "Im sorry sunshine" I said and he blushed. I pinched his cheek because he was literly too adorable, he hid his face on my shoulders.

The car ride was comfortable silence, but we arrived at Yugyeom's house.
We walked up there and I knocked. An unknown guy with a snapback opening the door. "Who are you?" I asked. The boy seemed a bit taken back by the sudden question.

"Jackson, Yugyeom's friend" he gave me a small smile. "Hyung!" Yugyeom walked up.

"I will pick him up tonight okay?" And Yugyeom nodded grabbing Youngjae's hand. "Bye youngjae" I said. And he ran back to me giving me a quick hug and tail waggling behind him. "Bye hyung" he said.

Shorter chap but hope you guys still love it♡ really thanks for all the support and the comments! I anticipate it everytime, you guys make me laugh♡ thanks for the votes as well!! Everything motivates me♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.7K 5.4K 15
his nightmares give him an extra excuse to cuddle with his best friend at night that he may have a deep love for
15.7K 681 14
Mark has his life figured out. His soccer career's taking off, money's GOOD, his love life... well nothing like a nightout to solve that. One day, a...
484 15 13
Pain, loneliness, the feeling of not being understood, heartache, all of these bring two guys together will they find their bubble of warmth?
747K 45.6K 130
Jimin is a hybrid that was mistreated by his old master and because of that he is petrified of humans. While in a adoption center, he got adopted by...