The Hopeless

By BeganAgain

Manik and Nandini were in love with each other ... they were inseparable. After so many difficulties and prob... More

Prologe ✅
CAST 💕
CHAPTER 1 ✅
CHAPTER 2 ✅
CHAPTER 3 ✅
CHAPTER 4 ✅
CHAPTER 5 ✅
CHAPTER 6 ✅
CHAPTER 8 ✅
CHAPTER 9 ✅
CHAPTER 10 ✅
CHAPTER 11 ✅
CHAPTER 12 ✅
CHAPTER 13 ✅
CHAPTER 14✅
CHAPTER 15 ✅
CHAPTER 16 ✅
CHAPTER 17✅
CHAPTER 18 ✅
CHAPTER 19 ✅
CHAPTER 20✅
CHAPTER 21 ✅
CHAPTER 22 ✅
CHAPTER 23✅
CHAPTER 24✅😀
Epiloge 💕
BONUS CHAPTER
NEW STORY?
Thank you

CHAPTER 7 ✅

6.4K 367 12
By BeganAgain

Enjoy 💟

Manik and the gang are ready for their trip to New York . The are more than excited . They are curious about the singer they are collaborating with .

"Guys come on the plane has started the boarding " Sharron their manager said giving a wink to Manik was not unnoticed by the gang .

"Cabir do you know the sluts are not allowed in the plane " Navya said loudly so that sharron can here it . Sharron glared at her but the other member snickered .

"Yeah I know but someone people don't understand self - respect you know " Cabir reply taking sleeping Arnav in his arms from her arms as she was holding him for a long time .

They all settled in the plane . The whole business class was book by the producers for their comfort . Navya and Cabir sat together , Alia and Dhruv, mukti alone cause she wants space and Manik and Sharron cause she can leave him alone .

Sharron was rubbing manik's thigh . She was trying to get his attention but he was not interested in her . He thinks she was just a good distraction but nothing more than it.

Manik pushes Sharron hands from his thighs and put his headphone and plans to ignore her all the way  to New York . Manik had a feeling that he can't jerk it off . It was about Nandini . He has a feeling that he will find Nandini there . Its just a feeling he felt which was not new or anything . This feeling he had when he went to UK for some shoot . But it turned out to be wrong . So he tried to distract himself . And the only way he could do was Sharron .... he needs to distract or he is going to go crazy . He kisses Sharron and oblivious she responded . She kisses him like some sloppy pig .

Most of the fight the makeout until Cabir hit Manik on his head .

"Dude your nephew is here stop this shit " Cabir shouted at Manik but he  just sighs and went to washroom but Sharron glared at him and huffs and sits because she can't say anything .

"Guys Manik is out of his mind I mean with that bitch " Alia said

"I know after Nandini ......." navya stoped talking because she saw Manik coming back . And Arnav came crying to Navya .

"Mama !! Mama !! that aunty shouted at me !! " and he was crying again

Navya fumed in Anger " Sharron who gave you the right to shout at my kid !!! " she shouted at her .

Sharron just rolled her eyes "  he was being cranky and irritating. I told him to stop irritating me but he didn't it's your job to handle you child " she jumped on Sharron and slapped her which left a red mark on her cheeks she was going to kill her but Cabir stoped her . As people say never piss of a mother other wise she will kill you with her

"Navya that's enough and Manik please take you bitch away please ! " Cabir shouted at Manik he was too damm irritated with him to even look at him .

After some hours  they all went to sleep . All were too tired from all the drama that was caused by Sharron but that bitch never understands her limits .

Next morning they all reached New York and all were tired of the flight . They all silently makes their move towards the baggage counter. After collecting their bags they were taken to the place were they were supposed to live .

They reach the mansion or as people say palace... it's a beautiful place outside of the city it's very admirable place . It have a beach on the back side .  Inside it has a swimming pool for adults and kids .

The gang straight when to their rooms and went to sleep peacefully. But little they didn't know that it was Nandini murthy's house .

~~~

Hope you all like the story line 🐼🐼🐼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.4K 36
Her calm creates chaos in him His behaviour is something she can't tolerate but they don't know when they become part of each other's life and all...
311K 26.1K 48
Hey guys... This is the first time I am writing a story I am writing a story on manan 8 years everything changed for two best frnds What will happen...
430K 44.4K 53
When Nandini met Manik for the first time, she never wanted him to be 'the one'; or actually, that thought didn't even cross her mind. And for Manik...
191K 13.7K 41
Childhood best friends but got separated. They meet after 12 years. They fell in love. They were about to tie with each other with auspicious nupt...