Beauty And The Beast {COMPLET...

By FairyTail1312

Lucy Fullbuster, schools nerd and outcast Natsu Dragneel, the schools 'Mr.Perfect' Gray Fullbuster, overprote... More

Intro
Øne
Twø
Thręę
Føûr
Fîvę
Śìx
Šêvêñ
Ēight
Tēñ
Ēleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen

Ñiñe

8.2K 231 235
By FairyTail1312

Natsu POV
I woke up to my phone ringing, when I looked it showed a picture of Lucy.

I quickly answer.
Natsu's words are underlined.

Hello?

Hey Natsu!

Hey baby! What's up?

I was just wondering if you and your family were free around 7:00 tonight.

Yea, we don't have plans all weekend. Why?

Well yesterday my parents came back home. And I told them I had a boyfriend, so they want to meet you and your family! They also said something about already knowing your parents....

Your parents want to meet my family? Crap.... is your dad gonna kill me?

No sweetie, no killing will be done. Maybe glares though, nothing more.

Ok~ I'll tell my family. See ya later babe.

Ok! Bye, I love you!

I love you too.

Once I hung up I got up and took a shower. After that I went to grab something to wear, which was basketball shorts and a black muscle shirt. I'll change later....

Then I went downstairs to see all the other Dragneel's down here. My two other siblings watching Tv, my mother making breakfast with my dad helping.

"Morning Natsu." My mother greets with everyone else following.

"Morning, hey my girlfriends family wants to meet you people later tonight for dinner ok?"

"You people?" My mother asked ticked off, she doesn't like it when I refer them to 'you people' but I do it anyways.

"When did you get a girlfriend son?" My dad asked me.

"While the school decided to go take the school for a mini vacation. Her names Lucy Hartfillia, she said that her parents know you guys." I explained.

"Yea! We know them, we work with the Hartfillia's. The only reason they make more money is because their the founders of the company." My dad said.

"Sorry I can't go." Zeref, my older brother announced. Everyone turned to him.

"And why not Zeref?" Said my mother.

"I've gotta arrange wedding stuff with Mavis." He said.
He is engaged with this girl named Mavis Vermillion, she's  pretty cool.

"Oh can rearrange for tomorrow, we are all going." My father told his first son.

Zeref groaned and made his way back to his room, soon though it will be empty because he'll be moving out a little before he gets married.

"Can I wear my fancy dress mommy?" The 10 year old named Wendy Dragneel asked.

My mother nodded and went back to cooking breakfast.

6:00pm.
Normal POV

Right now all the Dragneel kids are downstairs watching TV until they heard their mother yell from upstairs.

"Start getting ready!" The woman yelled.

So they all got up and went to their rooms to change.

Zeref👆

Natsu👆

Wendy👆
_______________________
Lucy POV
I was getting about finished getting ready when I heard my mother yell.

"Lucy! Their here!"

So I quickly put on my shoes and ran downstairs.

One I'm downstairs I see Natsu and his family, after all the greetings and glares from my father we go to the table to eat.

While we were eating my dad wouldn't stop glaring at Natsu, and I could tell it made Natsu uncomfortable.

"Dad, stop it."

He looked at me and looked down to his food while mumbling something, but I couldn't hear. After a couple stories and getting to know each other more my father finally stoped glaring at Natsu and 'approves' of him. I could tell Natsu was really happy. At around 8:30- 9:00 the Dragneel's went home. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 2.3K 20
Why are two kids following Natsu and Lucy? What are they hiding? Who is messing with the future? Will they be able to save it? Will Natsu and Lucy co...
4.6K 61 21
Many children of the fairy tail ships? Gone. Will they reunite with their parents? Maybe. Hotel? Trivago.
9.8K 233 27
First book from the- "You Are Mine" series What happens if team Natsu went on a mission and came back with Natsu and Lucy in their arms as BABIES?!?R...
834 14 31
Boys: Natsu dragneel Gray fullbuster Gajeel redfox Lexus Dreyer Bickslow blackwood Jellal Fernandez Girls: Lucy heartfilia Juvia locker Levy mcga...