From Nerd to Jerk

By miss_terious

Brooke and Zac have been best friends since preschool. During senior year Brooke decides to transform the ner... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 Pt. 1
Chapter 19 Pt. 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Bonus Chapter: Alternate Ending
Epilogue
Question & Answer

Chapter 6

109K 3.1K 1K
By miss_terious

hey new chapter i promise this one will be interesting :)  I uploaded quickly so could you guys Vote or Comment? Thanks :D read chapter 5 before this (just in case you didn't)

 oh and new character being introduced in the chapter - Adam Zimmern, the wide receiver, I mentioned him earlier in the book :D his picture is over there ----->

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6

Brooke's POV

            I sighed as I entered the school alone. I passed Zac as he glared at me making sure that i would say anything to him. I passed more people as I slowly made my way towards my first class.

Adam's POV

     I sauntered into the art class with my best man Clayton at my side and Zac on the other. I took my sketchbook out of my art cubby and opened it up.

"So, you guys going to Ashley's party tomorrow?" Clayton asked casually.

"Maybe, I dunno," I responded while shading in my rough draft.

"Probably, not I'm busy," Zac said.

"Oh, well that means more chicks for me," Clayton said smirking. I lightly punch him in the chest as I laughed. I turned my gaze over to Zac, he was staring into space. Wait . . . I traced his eyes to see what he was staring at. A girl. She had long light brown hair and big brown eyes. What's her name again? Bryana, Brandy, Lynn, Brooke! That's it. 

"Hey Zac, why are you staring at Brooke?" I smirked.

"What?! I'm not staring at her." He answered.

"Yes you were, you have been for like five minutes," Added Clayton.

"Aww, is little Zac-y in love?" I cooed like one of the girls I had dated.

"No!" He spat.

"Zac's in love! Zac's in love!" Clayton sang like a five year old.

"Shut up, I don't like her," He complained.

"Ok, I'll stop," I said laughing along with Clayton.

"But, why were you staring at her?" Clayton asked.

"I wasn't staring at her," he said.

"Yea, sure," I replied sarcastically as I looked back at my sketch book. When I looked back at him a few minutes later he was staring at her again. He likes her but he won't admit it I thought as I thought of a flawless plan.

                                   ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Finally the lunch bell rang and I exited my language arts class. Time to start my plan. I stood around the quad looking for Brooke. Finally, I spotted her walking towards the side of the school. I smirked and walked to my usual table with Clayton and Zac. After I scarfed down my sandwich and popped a mint into my mouth, I told the guys that I had to go and left towards the area Brooke went to.

    I smirked as I entered the school garden and peered through the sunflowers. She was seated on the stone bench reading a book. She looked innocent from what I've seen so far, so I walked up to the bench and smirked.

"Hey, I'm Adam. And you are?" I asked seductively. 

She rolled her eyes and frowned, "I've been in at least ten of your classes since first grade and you don't know my name,"

Sh*t, this isn't going how I planned it.

"Oh, well then Brooke. Would you like to be my new fake girlfriend?" I asked charmingly.

 She stared at me wide eyed and coughed out, "What?!"

"Would. You. Like. To. Be. My. Fake. Girlfriend?" I asked again slowly with hand motions.

 I watched as she thought about what I said before saying "No,"

"Did you just say 'no'?" I asked.

"Yup," She said smiling innocently

"Why?! Every girl in this school would love to have a chance to be my girlfriend!" I almost yelled.

"Well then, why don't you ask one of those girls," She said calmly as she picked up her stuff and started to leave.

 I pulled her arm and pushed her against the wall behind the bench. She squirmed underneath me awkwardly, but I wouldn't let her escape. 

"Feisty, huh?" I whispered as she frowned.

I sighed as I slowly released her from my grasp, "Ok, I'm sorry but can you hear me out," 

I watched as she nodded. 

"Ok. Would you be my fake girlfriend?" I asked politely on one knee. I've heard that girls like it when you ask them on one knee.

"Wait, why do you need a fake girlfriend?" She asked pouting. And she actually looked kind of . . . cute? Wait no, she was Zac's girl.

"Because, my ex, Vienna. You know her right? She's been obsessively stalking me and trying to get back together with me," I said partially telling the truth.

"So?" I asked again, still on the ground looking at her with my puppy dog eyes, practically begging her.

I watched her as she thought about it and suddenly her face lit up. Hopefully that's a good thing. 

"Yes," She finally said. I leaped up smiling and gave her a big bear hug. She laughed and pulled away.

"Ok well I'm gonna need your address and cell phone number," I stated.

"Why?" She said her head tilted to the side like a confused puppy.

"'Cause I need to call you and I'm coming to your place tomorrow," I said.

She reluctantly handed over her phone and I gave her mine as we exchanged numbers. She then took a pen out of her backpack and wrote her address on my hand. Once she finished the bell rang.

"Talk about perfect timing," I muttered to myself.

"Well, I'll come over to your house tomorrow at eleven, okay?" I asked.

"Yea, sure," She said as we split up towards the same class.

____________________________________________________________________________

Ok so did you like the chapter? Yes, No? Maybe so?

Vote or Comment if you liked it :D

Do you guys like Adam so far?

And do you really think Zac likes Brooke?

Well that's all for now BYES

- Miss_terious

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 13.2K 15
Josie Greenwood is a nerd; Rob Carter is the most popular guy in the school. Their families are good friends. Josie ignores Rob, and hides away in he...
167K 5.3K 42
This is a crappy story I wrote lol Edit June 2020- wow, I took a break from wattpad and when I come back this story gained 10k views and 1k votes? Th...
1.3K 113 40
[COMPLETED] The nerd falls for bad boy. The loser falls for the popular boy. The girl falls in love with her popular best friend; these are all the...
17.8K 329 16
When Ava Grace and her family moves to Hawaii Ava needs to make new friends again. But when she gets to school she bumps into Zac, the most popular b...