Broken Blue Balloons (Isla...

By sssilentscreamsss

From the author of You, my Punishment and Have you..? 'Vincent Van Gogh used to eat yellow paint because he t... More

Description
The war has started
Don't rip a rose from its home
Everything has a first
Fear won't win this time
The second letter
The blue world of poor
He still kept the bracelet
Nineteen
Slamming life in his face
The clue of me
The road of being good
Out of the woods
Without knowing anything at all
Don't
The words that killed my heart
Beauty doesn't come easily
Are we?.. We are.
2 AM - The dark shows you distance
No one's league
The second one
Killing ropes
Heart - Mind
Purple air
When you want to avoid
The universe
Flying ideas
He stood up for me
The priority of the universe
He didn't mean it
Explode
Inspiring trip
Watertown, TN
"Yes"
Sour Cinnamon
Scared of foggy woods
Missing dark blue Tennessee
Limitless
Two-faced orange
Fighting, denying the warning signs
Surface
For anyone weaker
Some faith
Walls talk
Should've known

Words for you

1.2K 155 16
By sssilentscreamsss

Chapter

I shook my head in the mirror, not wanting it to happen. My parents were gone for a week, saying that they needed to spend time together. It was a horrible idea in my opinion. How could they leave me and Black alone, knowing that he could do it all again? In a way I was feeling ease, since he was throwing a party tonight. I wasn't happy with it, and I knew I had to clean in the morning, but we weren't alone and that was what mattered. I heard them sound-checking before I heard my door open. Anger started to raise inside of me when I saw his face.

"Don't you dare to come downstairs tonight" Black said, to which I rolled my eyes.

"As if I wanted to" I replied and he just left, without saying anything more. Normally he would make sure that I regretted replying but that night he didn't. I locked my door, knowing that hormonal drunk teenagers would come upstairs. I had already locked the rest of the rooms except for Black's. I sat down on my desk, turning my laptop on to work on my project. It had been a few days since Noah and I worked on it. The days after I just did my other homework so I wouldn't have to do it this weekend.

I opened the file, looking at where I had left it. We had decided that we would only search for Islam and Christianity, since the part of religion was only a small part of the project. He didn't want Islam at first.

"We could use Islam, since that is so different yet close to the others. It is supposedly the last religion that came so we could see the difference between them" I said, remembering of the things my friend Seda told me. She was a muslim, and sometimes we would have short talks about it. She never brought it up herself, only did when you asked. Even then she was cautious because of all the racism that was going on.

"No" he said immediately after I suggested it. He shook his head, as if he didn't want to hear it. He then looked at me with his blue eyes before saying it again.

"No, not happening" his eyes held such emotion that was so difficult to read. It was foreign, unknown. It was anger, sadness, longing- all of it mixed. I had never seen eyes so blue yet so black that it was killing it with the emotions.

"What's wrong?" I asked softly, trying to calm the storm in his eyes with my soft voice. It may have been a unreasonable reason, but my nature told me to do that.

"I won't search into things of terrorists" he replied simply, as if it was super normal. This made me angry. Judging people was never my intention and never something I encouraged. You couldn't judge people based on their looks. You couldn't judge people based on their past. You couldn't judge people based on their background. You needed to judge people based on their personality. You needed to judge people based on their good deeds.

"Don't tell me you are one of these people too. I had never expected that from you" I replied, feeling disappointed. I knew he was open-minded. I knew he wasn't the one to judge from all the times we shared our own perspectives of things.

"Why?" he asked me, wanting to know why I wouldn't have expected it. His eyes were curious now, raising an eyebrow as if they were challenging me.

"Because I always thought that you wouldn't be the one who would stoop low to judge people before even seeing them. You judge an entire nation, entire religion- 1.7 billion people based on their beliefs without even meeting them" I said. He was quiet for a second, taking in what I had said.

"If that religion wasn't here, no one would die because of it" he replied, to which I rolled my eyes.

"As I said, there are 1.7 billion muslims in the world. If they were encouraged to kill, don't you think we all would be dead by now?" I said and he looked away, knowing that I was right. I took this as a challenge, since I didn't want to make him feel bad for being caught. I wanted him to realize that it was wrong what he was thinking.

"Give me a chance. Let me put it in the project and then you decide what you want to think of them, agreed?" I said, wanting to give him a chance. It may have sounded like I did it for all these people, which I did, but partially. I wanted to give him a chance to prove that he wasn't the one to judge so easily based on nothing.

I grabbed a pen and my notebook. It was brown with gold letters on it. 'You just might find who you are supposed to be', it said, quoting lyrics from Taylor Swift. I really liked her words, so I grabbed this when I saw it. I opened it, writing down which part of the universe I wanted to include. The sun. The moon. The stars. I put the stars on third since it was the one giving people hope. People always liked the stars and used them as metaphors in life, for happiness. The Earth, which looked cruel from near and mesmerizing from a far. I put my glasses on and lit some candles with cinnamon scent, since it was that time of the year again before I started working out the beginning of my part of the project.

I tried to concentrate but it wasn't working. The music was too loud and the screaming of people added to that made it worse. I turned my laptop off, knowing that I couldn't continue. I came far, but it wasn't far enough. Suddenly I felt a buzzing sound and looked over at my phone. It was never buzzing so it kind of made me feel different. I grabbed it. 'Black'. Black was calling me, which was very odd. I accepted to hear his voice that I so didn't want to and put the phone to my ear.

"Nila, I need your help. Now" he said, demanding me to help him. His voice was a little off, as if something bad had happened.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, wanting to know what had happened.

"Come downstairs" he said, but I shook my head even though I knew he couldn't see it. I was not going to fall for his trap. Who knows what evil plan he had to play on me.

"Its serious, I promise. Its Noah" he said. The moment he said his name was the moment I stood up. My heart was beating faster. I couldn't imagine something bad happening to him.

"Okay" I ended the call, putting my phone in my pocket while running downstairs. The disgusting smell of alcohol was burning my throat and the music became louder each second I walked, hurting my ears. I looked around, seeing things I never wanted to see. Teenagers on each other, girls letting their bodies being watched by guys, alcohol that was being poured everywhere- just the disgusting type of 'fun'. I walked around, trying to find Noah but I couldn't see them. I walked towards the side of the house where they were dancing. I spotted Black, looking around. I neared towards him, seeing Noah next to him. Noah was drunk- completely wasted. I felt a little unease in my chest, knowing that he had drunk. I was against it, since it had done so much damage to people. I never understood the wanting of being drunk, waking up and forgetting everything with a killer headache.

Black saw me and moved his hand so I should walk faster. I did and I felt still alert, since Noah looked completely fine, other than being drunk.

"What's wrong?" I asked Black again. He grabbed my arm, this time not as tight as always and yelled in my ear.

"You need to take Noah out of here" he said to me, which made no sense. I looked around, trying to find danger but there wasn't any.

"Why?" I asked him. He just grabbed his phone, texting someone, which was completely weird to do while we were talking.

"I texted you his address.He is allergic to alcohol. A small amount won't hurt but I don't know how much he drank. Normally he doesn't drink so I never witnessed it. I don't want him to be here any longer so he would be able to drink more" he said. That was the first time I had seen that Black cared for someone enough so he would take care of them.

"I could do it but I won't leave the party knowing people may ruin it all. I need to be here" he said and I nodded, accepting what he said. I walked towards Noah with him and each of us grabbed one of his arm. Noah looked perplexed when he saw me but he started to laugh. Someone came up to Black and whispered in his ear to which he nodded. He then turned towards me.

"I need to go. Take him home" he said, walking away without a second warning. Noah looked at me while still laughing.

"Heeeey girl, didn't see you for the party type aye" he said, still laughing as if something funny had happened. We were still standing on the dancefloor, since I needed to balance him first before I could take him. A new song came up and Noah started singing along with it, which was a whole other side of him.

"I ain't never met a girl, like you" he sang, looking at me. We started walking and I pushed everyone away softly that were in our way.

"And you'll never find a man, like me" he sang, pointing his finger at himself. I just rolled my eyes, trying to walk out of there which I wasn't well at succeeding. We were walking too slow, since he was heavier and talled than me.

"Walking out the door, with you on my arm, you can hit me on my phone anytime you want whoooo" he sung even louder than before. I tightened my grip on his waist, since he was about to fall. We made it to the middle of the dancefloor, needing to walk a little more till I could walk faster since there wouldn't be a lot of people in our way. It was disgusting to see all these girls shaking their bodies with guys glued to them, but I tried to ignore and concentrate on Noah, since I needed to make sure he was okay.

"Got me going mad when you dress like that" he sung further, throwing his arm in the air and putting his palm on my shoulder, balancing himself. It was so weird to hear such words from him, even though I knew he was drunk. He wasn't the type to say stuff like that. I admit, it was a little cute. Like how his expression was and how he was looking at me. I shook my head, clearing my thoughts.

"Girl, its a trap when you act like that" he sung louder, looking at me. It made me feel annoyed but I didn't say something smart, since I knew he wasn't by himself.

"I ain't even mad when you dress like that" he sung and I was thankful that the lyrics weren't that disgusting for him to sing along to. I didn't want to witness that from him and then look at him differently, even though I knew I had to blame the alcohol.

"I know you know you bad when you act like that, oh yeaaah" he said, screaming the last part while looking at me. He then bursted out laughing and we made it to the end of the hormonal teenagers moving their bodies like crazy. I hated that Noah was witnessing it all too and I didn't even know why. We made it out of the front door quickly and the cold breeze hit me immediately, which made me calm down. I took a deep breath, balancing Noah so he wouldn't fall. The smell of the air was something I was thankful for, after witnessing the disgusting smell people enjoyed to be in. Noah was still yelling 'oh's as if he was singing and laughed every once in a while.

"Noah, please just work along" I said, wanting him to walk faster. He slowed down and I felt like the alcohol was showing the bad effects now. I looked around, seeing a taxi. I didn't even think of how I was going to take him home, which was stupid. The driver walked out, noticing that I couldn't take Noah anymore.

"Are you Nila?" he asked me and I nodded, realizing that Black had called a taxi for us. That was nice of him.

"Here, let me do it" he said, taking Noah over from me. I cracked my neck, since my whole body hurt from carrying a heavy guy like him. I sat down next to Noah in the back seat, knowing that I couldn't let him go alone. I gave the driver the address. Noah was still singing the same words, this time slower.

"This performance was aaaaaaaaall for you Nila" he said, bursting out laughing like he had been doing the whole time. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, ignoring him so he wouldn't have anything to respond to. 

~~~~~~~~~
Random Interesting Fact: (haraam police I'm sorry) BUT JACK G IS SO GORGEOUS (and no I don't listen to music)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 43.8K 45
They were both forced into it... He was a drunkard... She was religious... What will happen when these two were forced to stay under the same roof? ...
17.9K 3.6K 21
Story of a surgeon Dr. Zulaid Afandi and a medical student Dr. Inara Ibrahim. Age gap Enemies to lovers GrumpyΓ—sunshine Arranged marriage "What did...
253K 25.9K 36
➳ Wattpad Picks ~ ❝Angels don't lie, but you do. If I'm a devil, what are you?❞ When Burq loses his memory in an accident and doesn't remember his ow...