He Choose To Stay (HHMR BOOK...

By Miss_Aech

History repeats itself, but it's the other way around. He'll be the one to chase. He'll be the one to suffer... More

He Choose To Stay (HHMR BOOK 3)
The Beginning
HCTS 1 - #Kismet
HCTS 2 - #Secret
HCTS 3 - #Sydney
HCTS 4 - #TrueFeelings
HCTS 5 - #Assume
HCTS 6 - #SpecialFriend
HCTS 7 - #Trigger
HCTS 8 - #Australia
HCTS 9 - #DoctorMontesor
HCTS 10 - #Plan
HCTS 11 - #Criminal
HCTS 12 - #Safe
HCTS 14 - #WeirdFeelings
HCTS 15 - #Textmate
HCTS 16 - #BadThoughts
HCTS 17 - #Camperdown
HCTS 18 - #Scared
HCTS 19 - #Hurt
HCTS 20 - #CutOff
HCTS 21 - #RollerCoaster
HCTS 22 - #Afraid
HCTS 23 - #String
HCTS 24 - #Closer
HCTS 25 - #Fair
HCTS 26 - #Akin
HCTS 27 - #Mad
HCTS 28 - #His
HCTS 29 - #ThePast
HCTS 30 - #Karline'sWedding
HCTS 31 - #Interview
HCTS 32 - #Home
HCTS 33 - #Chance
HCTS 34 - #LittleByLittle
HCTS 35 - #Tanga
HCTS 36 - #RedGuy
HCTS 37 - #Love
HCTS 38 - #Big
HCTS 39 -#StupidDecision
HCTS 40 - #ExtremePain
HCTS 41 - #Official
HCTS 42 - #KryptonDay
HCTS Special Chapter #K&K
HCTS 43 - #ThisTime
HCTS 44 - #Havoc
HCTS 45 - #PTSD
HCTS 46 - #SoCloseSoFar
HCTS 47 - #Revelation
HCTS 48 - #Dejavu
Announcement

HCTS 13 - #GetHerBack

4.8K 207 73
By Miss_Aech

Next chapter will be Kirt's POV so don't worry. Less english na next chappy. But, I need to update WSBTL dahil baka makalimutan ko na ang plot ko doon kaya wag muna niyo 'kong madaliin mag-update dito sa HCTS PLEASE! hahahaha!

Anyways, how's the trailer? Is it good? Comment down! hahaha.

Enjoy Reading!

**

Dewlon POV

Five Years Ago...

After Dave take me away from the bar. We immediately ride a chopper and I don't know where we going.

"Fuck you, Dewlon!" Dave snaps and leaned on his chair frustratedly.

Kumunot ang noo ko, "What the hell?" I snap and laugh. "Why are we riding this thing anyway?" I asked and wiped my nose.

Here we go again. "You know we should go back, I left my other things in my room in William's pent house," I said.

"I'm taking you home. You've been lost for about a month, Dewlon. Your parents are getting crazy finding you!" singhal niya.

I was taken a back from what he said, "I don't want to go home with them..."

"And why is that? I know you're taking their drugs! William Sy blackmail your father. But, your father refused so they did it."

I shook my head, "They're helping me! Because of their medicine, I forgot the pain. I temporarily forgot I was a jackass! And it felt good!"

"What!? Do you even hear yourself right now!? Oh god, please help him..." he said while looking up like an idiot talking to himself.

I laughed at him and he was quite amazing. "You're laughing a lot when you're on drugs. I don't know if it's good or what?" he said with confusion.

"You should take some..." I said and wiggle my eyebrows.

He shook his head, "Na-ah. Don't wanna go to a rehab and talk to people like you how you wasted your life. No way..." he said and groan.

Kumunot ang noo ko, "Is that we're they taking me?" I asked seriously.

He stopped and looked at me with painful eyes and then looked away. "Yes, I'm sorry..." he answered with a sad voice.

My eyes widen, "No...no way!" I angrily said. "Take me back! Fucking take me back, Dave!" I shouted and get up the seat and tried to open the door.

Dave holds my shoulders and put me in my seat again. "Calm fucking down, dude! Fuck!" he said.

I shook my head, "No! No! No please..." I begged.

Dave shook his head, "I'm sorry, dude. This is for the best! Hindi ka pa naman sobrang adik kaya konteng oras lang para bumalik ang dating ikaw!" he shouted.

I was stiffened. I want that...I want to go back with my old self.

Nakarating kaming New York. The chopper landed on our building's rooftop. It was already late but I can see there's a lot of people waiting for me down there.

Nang makalabas kami ng chopper. I immediately saw Dad walking towards my direction.

His face isn't mad. I can see longed on his face. He hugged me tight and tapped my back.

"I'm glad your safe, Jun." Dad comforting voice said.

As much as I wanted to hate my dad for being the mastermind of my suffering. I can't. He helped me. I was the one who wanted to help him in our company. I choose to be far from Eunice.

I didn't hug him back. I don't know. My whole body felt numb. My heart, I know it beats for them, but I don't feel it inside.

I want something. I'm craving for something. I need to do something.

"I'm safe there, Dad. What are you talking about?" I asked and then to Dave. "You killed my friends, Dave. You're a killer!" I snapped.

Dave shook his head, "We saved you from those drug lords, Dewlon! They're not your friends!" Dave said almost shouting.

I shook my head and smile, "No, they're my friends. William lends me his room, Jeremy gave me lots of treats." I said defending my friends out there.

"They're gone now...Jun...Dave and the secret task force killed them." Dad said.

"Dewlon Scott Montesor!" an angry woman's voice roared at the back of dad.

Dad moves a bit and then I saw Mom wearing her unusual facial expression walking towards me.

"Walang hiya kang bata ka! Where is Graisyl!?" sigaw niya.

At least could she hugged me for a while. Does she even care?

"Wow!" I said while clapping my hands. "Really, Mom? Graisyl? Don't you wanna hugged your son, first before anything?" I asked with a laugh.

She didn't hug me. It even gets worse.

"She was pregnant, Dewlon! Her father went straight to us because her brother knows and she runs away...with you! Now where is she!? Where's Graisyl and your child!"

Kumunot ang noo ko, "What!? I didn't run away with her and most especially I'm not the father of her child!" I shouted.

Namilog ang mata niya, "What the hell!" she shouted. Dad calmed her but Mom was gasping for air.

I was alarmed, but I can't move. They ended up in the hospital taking Mom while me, I was dragged by another car and I know where will it go.

I was worried about Mom. I don't know what gotten into me that I forgot that she has a heart attack. I can't afford to see her die because of me.

After a lot of months, I was treated and well cared at the rehabilitation center. They treated me special. Dad and Joshua never forget to visit me. But, Mom and Jewel? They still hate me.

Dave and Karline visited me. They don't visit often but I appreciate it.

"You look better, Dewlon!" puri ni Karline.

"Well, he has to be! You really need to get out of here! The world is moving yet you're here stuck." sabi niya at umiling-iling.

I shook my head with a smile, "Yeah, I know. That's why I'm cooperating..." I said.

"See? He changed much. He often smiles!" tukso ni Karline.

Sumimangot ako at umiwas ng tingin. These two cousins are very much annoying but, they're all I have...and both of them are a keeper.

I was alone again in my private room. I remember my first week here. I was always quiet and very silent.

No one can talk to me. I was always visited by nightmares of Asia and the girl that I just bumped but here in the rehabilitation center they made me understand all of it.

That was a mistake. It was a mistake of mine, but God has a plan for it. God has plans for me and I know...he wants me to make my mistake, right.

And as soon as I got out of here, I'll go back to the Philippines and win her forgiveness. I'll win her back no matter how it takes.

One day, I was surprised when Graisyl stepped inside my room here in the center. She's carrying something with a blue blanket wrapping it.

She gave me a shy smile, "Hi, Dewlon.. " she said and walk towards my bed.

My eyes widen when I realized what she's carrying.

"Is that your..." I asked and pointed the baby she's carrying.

Tumango siya, "Yeah, his name is Juno." she said.

I smiled, "Juno? You have a crazy mother..." I said to the baby and laugh. Graisyl laughed too.

The baby was just half a month he can bearly open his eyes.

"Hope your not like your father, Juno," I said to the child again.

"He won't. Let's don't talk about him, 'kay? How are you here? Sorry if can't visit you. I'm in the 'how to be a single parent ' situation plus the 'how to explain everything to my father," she said and chuckled.

"Good thing he didn't come here to scold me," I said with a relief.

She laughed, "He was! He was gonna do that! But, I explained to him everything. Gabriel is a psychopath. Ugh!" she groans.

The moment she mentioned her brother. I don't know. I feel bad.

"Do you by chance know what's the reason why he acts like a psychopath?" I asked seriously.

Kumunot ang noo niya and then she nodded, "Yeah! He was a drug user, trouble maker, and a broken-hearted boy," she answered and shook her head.

"We thought that the rehab treated him. But, it wasn't for long. Didn't you know that he's in this rehab too?" she asked.

Kumunot ang noo ko, "You mean, in New York City?" I asked.

He's in New York. Rehab. Broken Heart. Fuck.

"Yeah, why?" she asked with a curious tone.

I shook my head, "Nothing, ah, he's broken hearted with what?" I asked again.

Naningkit ang mata niya and smiled mischievously. "What are you doing, Dewlon. You became so talkative. But, I like that..." she said and laughed.

I shook my head, "Just answer me and you're gonna freak out after I put the evidence together saying it was your psychopath brother who did this to us." I said seriously.

Her eyes widen, "What the!? Are you still on drugs or something," he said and step back a little.

I shook my head, "I'm not. So what made him broken hearted?" I asked again.

Pumikit siya ng mariin, "Wait, you're really saying that it's my brother? Ang lahat ng ito?" she asked again with a confused look.

"I can't answer your question if you won't answer mine," I coldly said.

Ngumuso siya at sasagot na sana ng may pumasok. It was Dave. "Heard your serious conversation and I can see your back with your old self now..." Dave said smiling.

"Bad timing, Agustin." I snapped.

"Wooah!! Don't you dare call me that in front of a very beautiful woman..." he hissed and look at Graisyl smiling at her.

"A very beautiful woman with a child." Graisyl corrected emphasizing the child word.

I chuckled because Dave was shocked. "Idiot." I murmured.

Pinanlisikan ako ng mata ni Dave and then sat beside me. "So, who's the culprit?" he asked so I looked at Graisyl.

"Gabriel have lots of girlfriends! duh!" Graisyl hissed.

Napapikit ako ng mariin. Oh damn.

"But! It all stopped because of this malnourished girl. Mara. Well, that's what I remember. We met before and we don't talk that much. But, I heard him calling her Asia through his phone," she said.

Dave's eye widen and looked at me. "It was her..." he said.

Napapikit ako ng mariin. Sinasabi ko na nga ba. The first time I met him was in Baguio with Eunice. Asia showed me his picture so that's why he looks familiar to me when I saw him at Baguio.

"What her?" Graisyl asked.

"Marasia Soberina. She is Mara and she is also Asia, Grai. Gabriel's ex and the girl that I ki--was dead..." I said and gulped.

Graisyl eyes widen. She was hugging her child tightly. "No way! Me and Gabriel are now...are now getting back our closeness. But...is that why...he told dad...oh my god!" she said crying.

Dave carries her baby so she can sit beside me. She covered her face with her hands and started crying. I gripped my hand tight.

I felt her head rest on my shoulder. I pulled her to my chest and hugged her.

"He can't do this to me, right? He's my brother! I love him! Rob! Hindi sana kami naghiwalay kung di dahil sa kaniya!" Graisyl shouted.

Some nurse came running inside my room. I looked at them all shocked. They thought I was the one yelling and getting wild. Add baby Juno crying like his mother. They stepped outside when they all contented that there was nothing wrong.

"Sshh..sshh baby!" Dave hushed the baby crying.

I was half laughing because of seeing Dave getting a hard time hushing the baby while me comforting his mother.

"It's okay, Grai. We'll take him down, he'll pay..." I said and then caressed her head. She hugged me back and nodded.

(End of Flashback)

"You know I have a long crush on Graisyl..." Dave said and chuckled. He's already drunk.

I chuckled, "Then why don't you make a move?" I asked, the little bit tipsy.

He looked at me, "I already did! And that's why I'm here at Sydney because I got dumped!" he frustratedly said.

This time I laughed, "You sucked at love!" I snapped.

He shook his head smile, "Nagsalita ang hindi! You sucked too! Definitely sucked! No offense, ha? Kung aabot sa punto na makaka-experience ako ng ganoong klaseng pagmamahal, gaya ng sa inyo ni Kirt dati. I will never let go, dude. I won't, no matter what it takes." he said and then drink another can of beer.

I was taken a back. Yeah, I was a jackass. I shouldn't have done that. Hindi ko dapat siya pinakawalan. I know, that line is very common. 'I shouldn't have let her go'

But, damn I really regret it.

"You know why Graisyl dumped me? Because he doesn't believe I was true to her! And still, she was hoping for you. That the care you've given to her years ago...she thought it could be love..."

I looked at him. He was very hurt. It was pretty obvious on his face and I witnessed his obsession to Graisyl. She's not in love with me, I know that. She was in denial about her feelings for Dave.

He looked at me and tapped my shoulder, "That's why I'm helping you to get her back. Get her back, dude! So that I can get Graisyl..." he said and smiled.

I nodded, "I'll get her back. No matter what it takes..." I said seriously and tapped his back too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 26 5
After biting the bullet during the battles filled with heartbreaks and agony, First Lieutenant Zeruiah Romero finally wins respect to herself when pe...
348K 8.7K 48
An extra large girl with an extra large heart and the guy who loved her imperfections Genre: slice of life | romance
1.2M 22.9K 55
[COMPLETED - Taglish] Kim Everton, a girl who is on a mission to ruin her best friend's wedding. Join Kim on her journey on how she ruined her best f...
286K 8.7K 52
HELLO Band Series 4: Dolphin has been chasing Connor the moment she laid eyes on him. Akala niya, madadaan niya sa tiyaga ang pagpapa-impress sa band...