HCTS 11 - #Criminal

Read this first, arasso?

Sorry for my late update. I already informed you guys naman na magiging busy ako kasi FINALS diba? Di kasi kayo nagbabasa ng A/N bago magbasa eh nu? Excited much magbasa? Hahaha. Minsan pansinin nyo naman 'yung A/N ko kahit kayo nalang pumansin sakin wag na'yung kras ko. Hahahaha!

Dahil late ang update ko, mayroon akong pambawi. Puro si Dewlon ngayon kaya bear with my english kaya wag kayong mahiyang i-correct ako whahaha and a trailer on youtube. SOON TO BE UPLOADED pa nga lang.

Anyways, enjoy reading!

***

Dewlon's POV

"So you're saying that...that she doesn't know you all these years?" Dave asked while putting a plastic bag on the table.

I asked him to bring some beers for tonight. He already knows I'm not into bars anymore. Gustuhin ko mang doon maglasing, I can't and Dave knows that new thing in me.

I get myself a can beer on the table and walk toward my laptop in a different table.

Nagsuot ako ng eyeglass at tumipa sa laptop ko, "Dad and Mom hide it from me," I answered while looking at my laptop. I am researching about Eunice condition and how can I help her.

I can't explain the pain I'm feeling right now. I have so many fucking questions but dad refuse to answer me. Why did that happen to her? Did it happen the day I broke up with her? The day I runaway...oh damn!

"Really? Well, you can't blame Tito and Tita. You've been a wrecked at ayaw na nilang madagdagan 'yun..." Dave said while drinking his can beer.

I did the same as he did. I drink my can beer and face my laptop again but my mind was occupied with what Dave just said.

Sumandal ako sa upuan, "Kung alam ko noon pa ay di na aabot ng limang taon..." I said with disbelief.

He sighed and shook his head, "That's exactly what your parents predicted. Maybe they already know that if you found out you'll immediately fly back to the Philippines even if you're full of shit that time..." he said then chuckled.

Napapikit ako ng mariin habang binabalikan ang nangyari five years ago when I was confused and scared. The mix emotion I felt made me an asshole to broke up with Eunice and runaway by myself.

Five Years Ago...

It was a cold night in New York City. After I got out again at the police station. I went straight to a high-end bar.

I was interrogated again by the police. I wanted to go home where I know I would feel secured. I never been this scared and confused about all my life and add Eunice for those pictures I received.

"Give me shots of Hennessy." I coldly said to the bartender.

The bartender nodded and get what I wanted but he was so slow and I saw him talking with someone, a customer.

"Where's my goddamn drink!?" iritadong reklamo ko.

Napapitlag ang bartender at nagmamadaling ibigay sakin ang inumin ko. I eyed on him because of being late. He was obviously shaken like he done something wrong to me.

Right. He has to be. I was the one who ordered first but he ends up entertaining a new customer! Damn it. I'm not in a good condition to wait for his shit.

Because of irritation, I straightly drink a shot and get blinded with my surroundings. There's something in my drink that I couldn't put to words.