HCTS 14 - #WeirdFeelings

I'm so sorry guys for my late updates. Kind the hook up watching The Vampire Diaries kaya medyo hindi ako makapag-focus magsulat kasi puro bampira 'yung nasa utak ko. Hahaha! Sorry for making you all guys wait!

Dedicate this chapter to edenbibano oh ayan na girl~ hahaha!

***

Kirt's POV

I was sulking in my bed yesterday. They went to tour Sydney, Australia and they decided not to bring me dahil may lagnat ako ng konte. But it was just a little pero ang o-OA nila.

But, Akiro promise me na dadalhin niya ako ulit sa mga pupuntahan nilang tourist spots kahapon. I was touched when he said he won't come if I don't come, but if Direk Mela plus Manager Lim says the opposite? No for him. Kaya sasamahan niya nalang daw ako sa susunod.

Unfair. Yun ang paulit-ulit na sinasabi ko kahapon ng buong araw and because I really do have a fever ay tinulog ko nalang.

And now, I'm fine now and I'm going back to the hospital and meet with Dr. Everson. Well, apart of me wanted to meet those hot doctors again.

Hot doctors. Hmm. I hope they're not bisexual.

And yesterday too, I was checking my phone's gallery. Tama nga ang hula ko. I didn't capture a better shot of that hot guy I saw driving a speed boat. That guy was so hot and I don't know but the first person flashed into my mind was Dr. Montesor.

Speaking of, still, I remembered that he called me Eunice and still it confused me. How does he know my second name? And the funny thing is, I don't know why I fainted.

Wala naman akong memories na naalala. His name was just like an ear sore to me. Dewlon...Dewlon. I think I heard that before but I just can't remember.

Nang makarating ako sa hospital ay agad akong tumungo sa opisina ni Dr. Everson. This will be my second day. If only I didn't faint, third day ko na siguro ngayon.

I'm now in front of Dr. Everson's office door. I knocked first and then slowly opened the door. Sumilip muna ako and then there he is in his chair.

He smiled at me, "Good morning, Ms. Salvador!" he greeted.

I smiled, "Good morning, Dr. Everson..." I greeted too and walk towards him.

"Please, just Everson." he said and signal me to sit down.

I chuckled and nodded, "Sure...Everson." I said and then we chuckled.

He gripped his two hands together on his table and looked at me. "The chairman had a change of heart yesterday..." he said.

Kumunot ang noo ko. "The chairman told me, that there will be a new doctor to teach you and you'll meet him here in any minute..." dugtong niya.

My eyes widen a bit. Well, it's not like it's okay but Dr. Ev--I mean Everson is good to me.

"W-why?" tanong ko.

His lips twitched, "Don't worry, he's a good doctor and to be honest he's the most popular doctor here at the hospital so you must be honored," biro niya at ngumisi.

Napaawang ang bibig ko. Anong sabi niya? OMG! No way? Sobrang nakakahiya naman kung 'yung pinakasikat na doctor pa ang magtuturo sakin.

Gwapo din kaya siya? Oh wait. Maybe he's too old. Tsss..