The Beginning

The Beginning

The most painful thing on Earth is love but undeniably a beautiful thing on Earth too. It can be magical but at the same time destructive and evil.

Now, what is the real meaning of love?

Love gives joy to our heart. That you forgot about everything when you're with the person you love. When you always think about what can make that person happy all the time.

There's a lot more meaning about love. All of us have a different perspective about it. But how can you make sure that the love you're feeling right now is true love?

Maybe it's just infatuation. That when you see that person, you become so happy and inspired. That you're willing to forget about your inhibitions so fast because you're infatuated. And that's not true love...

Or maybe an immature love. You know you love each other. You have taken a risk. Betting your heart to a game unsure for an happy ending and for a game called love.

When you think you trust that person, but you act the opposite of it. That it's easy to let go the love that you have shared from one another. And that's not true love too...

Or is it a mature love. That whatever trials come, you both survive it. That you accept the person wholeheartedly without a doubt. That you trust the person truly.

That whatever sacrifices, suffering and heartaches. You'll chosse to stay with the one you love.

Stay strong.

Stay faithful.

Stay loyal.

Stay in love.

Stay forever no matter what.

-

"Kirt, hija gising na..." rinig kong sabi ng isang mahinahong boses. Agad kong minulat ang mata ko at nakitang si Manang 'yun.

Kinusot ko ang mata ko, "5 minutes, Manang please?" tanong ko at pumikit ulit.

Narinig ko ang pagpatay ni Manang ng aircon at marahas na paghila sa kumot ko pero hindi 'yun alintana sakin dahil tumagilid ako at niyakap ang unan sa gilid ko.

"Gising na! Gusto mo bang si Aki pa ang manggising sayo?" sabi niya na may pagbabanta.

Ngumuso ako at bumangon na. "Wag niyo na ngang banggitin ang pangalan ng lalakeng 'yun, Manang." sabi ko at naglakad na papasok sa banyo.

"Bakit? move on kana?" tanong ni Manang at tumatawa palabas ng kwarto ko. Umiling-iling ako. Si Manang Cecil talaga, oh! Kahit kailan talaga ay napaka-pilya!

Hinanda ko na ang sarili ko bago kumain ng agahan. Pumasok ako sa walk in closet ko at namili na ng susuutin. Pinili ko ang isang white off shoulder dress at isang bag na louiviton na kulay itim. At isang stilletong itim din.

Nag-make up muna ako at pinatuyo gamit ng blower ang buhok ko. Habang tumatagal talaga ay gumagaling ako sa pag-make up. I wonder why I look so simple when I was in high school. Hindi man lang ako nag-lilipstick, I look so pale and dead.

Well, make up is a drug you know. When you start using it, you'll feel ugly when you don't.

Nang matapos ako ay lumabas na ako ng kwarto only to see someone in my living room watching tv and his feet are above my glass table.

At first I was shocked, malakas siya kay Manang kaya ano pa nga ba? I rolled my eyes, "Why are you here and what are you doing in my unit?" mariin na tanong ko sa kaniya.