HCTS 12 - #Safe

This chapter is about what happened kay Dewlon five years ago. Kaya sa mga beastmode na kay Dewlon diyan. Hahahaha! Keep reading parin, ha?

I already uploaded the trailer of HCTS on Youtube. Search niyo lang, He Choose To Stay HHMR 3 Wattpad

***

Dewlon's POV

Five Years Ago....

I'm already in Los Angeles and I was on my way to Mr. Sion's mansion. He treated me as his son and that's why he gave me my favorite place. My peaceful place...

He was old, a very lonely old man. He was good and even if I only spend a short time with him, he said I was like his son.

His son wanted that place too and promised to himself that he'll build a house there and live with his soon to be wife. But, his fiancèe dumped him.

I remembered the time when I brought Graisyl to him. Mr. Sion was happy and blessed us, I felt sorry because Graisyl isn't the one I'm going to marry.

When I got to his house. A woman, not so far from Mr. Sion's age recognize me. She let me inside and when I got inside I looked for the old man.

"You can sit down. Want me to get you some coffee? juice?" she nicely asked.

I nodded, "Thanks, maybe a coffee will do." I answered.

When she left me in the living room, I don't know but I can feel something bad happened in here and I don't feel the old man's presence.

Nang makabalik siya dala ang kape ko ay agad ko itong tinanggap. I badly need a coffee though.

"Can I asked where's Mr. Sion?" I asked her.

She sat down in front of me and gave me a weak smile, "Mr. Sion, expect you to come back and he even left you a letter. He must have been cherished you." she said and sadness is evident on her face.

Kumunot ang noo ko, "Why would he leave a letter for me? Where is he? Is he on vacation?" I asked.

"He already left us. He died a week ago," she answered.

My eyes widen, "Why did he die?" I shockingly asked.

Something pinches my heart. But that pinch isn't too much compared to the pain that I'm suffering right now.

"Heart attack," she answered and look up to compose herself then she smiled at me. She got something at her back and reveal a white envelope.

She gave it to me. I accepted it with confusion. Another envelope? Damn it.

"Go ahead, open it." the woman said excitedly.

I stood up and she looked at me, "I'll be going now. Thank you for accompanying me..." I said and turn my back on her.

As I got into my car I threw the envelope on the side of my seat. I pulled my hair. "Fuck it!" mura ko.

Mr. Sion died. Unti-unti akong nawawalan ng pag-asa sa sarili ko. Where will I go now? He's my last hope...

I drove my car around the city. No place to go and then I decided to go to a bar and get myself drunk again. I don't care less.

This time I won't going to order a shot of Hennessy. I walk towards the crowd and then went straight to the bar counter.

I don't know what bar is this, but I think this one is pretty much high-end. There's a lot of rich-looking people, but I don't care.