HCTS 25 - #Fair

Author's Note. Please read 😊

Again, Happy Holiday to everyone!

Malapit na pong matapos ang WTBTL so I might stop updating muna dito sa HCTS. Sorry guys, but this must be my last update for now. Bibilisan ko na kasi ang pag-update sa kabila so, please understand muna. Thank you! love love! 😘😘😙😙

So, enjoy reading! 😆

***

Dewlon's POV

"I assumed that you've finally realize that you're no good for her. I'm glad you're starting to renew your life," seryosong sabi ni mom habang nasa tabi ni Dad.

We're still here inside Dad's private room in the hospital. At least, we're complete and luckily my siblings doesn't hate me anymore.

I lower my head. I can't talk back to mom right now. I can't tell her that even if I'm far from Eunice, I'll pursue her. Because, I know that I'll win her back soon.

Mom will understand as soon as Eunice remember them and remember me. At kapag nangyari 'yun, the pain I inflicted to her will go away, dahil ngayon pa lang ipaparamdam ko na sa kaniya na mahal na mahal ko parin siya.

I will make her remember everything. I'll bring her to Cebu and take her to every places we've share happiness and even loneliness.

"You should already contact, Danillo. I know they're now hysterical because of the news I told them months ago..." sabi ni Dad kay Mom.

Mom nodded and immediately took her phone out on her pocket and then stood up to take her call.

Dad looked at me intently, "Good thing, you finally choose your family, Jun. I know she doesn't even know a thing happened years ago. But, you know it, so you adjust for her. You both destroyed each other. That's enough for the both of you," maawtoridad na sabi niya.

His eyes were calm but I know deep inside he's mad at me. Dad always understand and support me, but everything just changed.

I'm not the high school Dewlon Montesor they're a proud of for being a cum laude with special awards. I'm now a useless son. But, I know better now, I know how to put all things into there right places.

And, of course, I will start with the person who ruined everything.

I'm now in my dad's office, I'm now the acting CEO of the company again and I'm here facing my laptop while I am holding my phone, waiting for her to be online.

Telegram is a great application for us. I really don't like facebook and also I knew the people who made it.

Someone knocked on my door. Sumungaw ang ulo ni Lia sa pintuan. Dad's secretary. "Good morning, Sir. Attny. Yusoya is outside, she has an appoinment to you right now," sabi niya.

Tumango ako, "Let her in," sagot ko at hinintay ang pagpasok ni Attny.

I called her. I know she's doing fine right now. It's been five years and I know she became successful and professional.

When she got inside she greeted me and then smiled, "Nice to meet you again, Mr. Montesor," sabi niya at nakipagkamayan sa akin.

I smiled at her, "Take a seat, Attorney." I said.

Nang umupo na siya ay naging seryoso na ako, "Five years ago I was arrested and put in jail but they let me out when that person doesn't have an evidence," I said and then she nodded while jotting down notes.

"That person was Gabriel Vista. He's Marasia Soberina's boyfriend before she died. I know him,"

"We also knew that, Mr. Montesor. He gave money to the officials so his identity won't be revealed. But, your father pay them bigger so they told us who. Your father, Mr. Luke Montesor, want to find him, but Gabriel was already hiding and left the city that time,"