HCTS 13 - #GetHerBack

Next chapter will be Kirt's POV so don't worry. Less english na next chappy. But, I need to update WSBTL dahil baka makalimutan ko na ang plot ko doon kaya wag muna niyo 'kong madaliin mag-update dito sa HCTS PLEASE! hahahaha!

Anyways, how's the trailer? Is it good? Comment down! hahaha.

Enjoy Reading!

**

Dewlon POV

Five Years Ago...

After Dave take me away from the bar. We immediately ride a chopper and I don't know where we going.

"Fuck you, Dewlon!" Dave snaps and leaned on his chair frustratedly.

Kumunot ang noo ko, "What the hell?" I snap and laugh. "Why are we riding this thing anyway?" I asked and wiped my nose.

Here we go again. "You know we should go back, I left my other things in my room in William's pent house," I said.

"I'm taking you home. You've been lost for about a month, Dewlon. Your parents are getting crazy finding you!" singhal niya.

I was taken a back from what he said, "I don't want to go home with them..."

"And why is that? I know you're taking their drugs! William Sy blackmail your father. But, your father refused so they did it."

I shook my head, "They're helping me! Because of their medicine, I forgot the pain. I temporarily forgot I was a jackass! And it felt good!"

"What!? Do you even hear yourself right now!? Oh god, please help him..." he said while looking up like an idiot talking to himself.

I laughed at him and he was quite amazing. "You're laughing a lot when you're on drugs. I don't know if it's good or what?" he said with confusion.

"You should take some..." I said and wiggle my eyebrows.

He shook his head, "Na-ah. Don't wanna go to a rehab and talk to people like you how you wasted your life. No way..." he said and groan.

Kumunot ang noo ko, "Is that we're they taking me?" I asked seriously.

He stopped and looked at me with painful eyes and then looked away. "Yes, I'm sorry..." he answered with a sad voice.

My eyes widen, "No...no way!" I angrily said. "Take me back! Fucking take me back, Dave!" I shouted and get up the seat and tried to open the door.

Dave holds my shoulders and put me in my seat again. "Calm fucking down, dude! Fuck!" he said.

I shook my head, "No! No! No please..." I begged.

Dave shook his head, "I'm sorry, dude. This is for the best! Hindi ka pa naman sobrang adik kaya konteng oras lang para bumalik ang dating ikaw!" he shouted.

I was stiffened. I want that...I want to go back with my old self.

Nakarating kaming New York. The chopper landed on our building's rooftop. It was already late but I can see there's a lot of people waiting for me down there.

Nang makalabas kami ng chopper. I immediately saw Dad walking towards my direction.

His face isn't mad. I can see longed on his face. He hugged me tight and tapped my back.

"I'm glad your safe, Jun." Dad comforting voice said.

As much as I wanted to hate my dad for being the mastermind of my suffering. I can't. He helped me. I was the one who wanted to help him in our company. I choose to be far from Eunice.