He Choose To Stay (HHMR BOOK...

By Miss_Aech

History repeats itself, but it's the other way around. He'll be the one to chase. He'll be the one to suffer... More

He Choose To Stay (HHMR BOOK 3)
The Beginning
HCTS 1 - #Kismet
HCTS 2 - #Secret
HCTS 3 - #Sydney
HCTS 4 - #TrueFeelings
HCTS 5 - #Assume
HCTS 6 - #SpecialFriend
HCTS 7 - #Trigger
HCTS 8 - #Australia
HCTS 9 - #DoctorMontesor
HCTS 10 - #Plan
HCTS 11 - #Criminal
HCTS 13 - #GetHerBack
HCTS 14 - #WeirdFeelings
HCTS 15 - #Textmate
HCTS 16 - #BadThoughts
HCTS 17 - #Camperdown
HCTS 18 - #Scared
HCTS 19 - #Hurt
HCTS 20 - #CutOff
HCTS 21 - #RollerCoaster
HCTS 22 - #Afraid
HCTS 23 - #String
HCTS 24 - #Closer
HCTS 25 - #Fair
HCTS 26 - #Akin
HCTS 27 - #Mad
HCTS 28 - #His
HCTS 29 - #ThePast
HCTS 30 - #Karline'sWedding
HCTS 31 - #Interview
HCTS 32 - #Home
HCTS 33 - #Chance
HCTS 34 - #LittleByLittle
HCTS 35 - #Tanga
HCTS 36 - #RedGuy
HCTS 37 - #Love
HCTS 38 - #Big
HCTS 39 -#StupidDecision
HCTS 40 - #ExtremePain
HCTS 41 - #Official
HCTS 42 - #KryptonDay
HCTS Special Chapter #K&K
HCTS 43 - #ThisTime
HCTS 44 - #Havoc
HCTS 45 - #PTSD
HCTS 46 - #SoCloseSoFar
HCTS 47 - #Revelation
HCTS 48 - #Dejavu
Announcement

HCTS 12 - #Safe

4.3K 170 81
By Miss_Aech

This chapter is about what happened kay Dewlon five years ago. Kaya sa mga beastmode na kay Dewlon diyan. Hahahaha! Keep reading parin, ha?

I already uploaded the trailer of HCTS on Youtube. Search niyo lang, He Choose To Stay HHMR 3 Wattpad

***

Dewlon's POV

Five Years Ago....

I'm already in Los Angeles and I was on my way to Mr. Sion's mansion. He treated me as his son and that's why he gave me my favorite place. My peaceful place...

He was old, a very lonely old man. He was good and even if I only spend a short time with him, he said I was like his son.

His son wanted that place too and promised to himself that he'll build a house there and live with his soon to be wife. But, his fiancèe dumped him.

I remembered the time when I brought Graisyl to him. Mr. Sion was happy and blessed us, I felt sorry because Graisyl isn't the one I'm going to marry.

When I got to his house. A woman, not so far from Mr. Sion's age recognize me. She let me inside and when I got inside I looked for the old man.

"You can sit down. Want me to get you some coffee? juice?" she nicely asked.

I nodded, "Thanks, maybe a coffee will do." I answered.

When she left me in the living room, I don't know but I can feel something bad happened in here and I don't feel the old man's presence.

Nang makabalik siya dala ang kape ko ay agad ko itong tinanggap. I badly need a coffee though.

"Can I asked where's Mr. Sion?" I asked her.

She sat down in front of me and gave me a weak smile, "Mr. Sion, expect you to come back and he even left you a letter. He must have been cherished you." she said and sadness is evident on her face.

Kumunot ang noo ko, "Why would he leave a letter for me? Where is he? Is he on vacation?" I asked.

"He already left us. He died a week ago," she answered.

My eyes widen, "Why did he die?" I shockingly asked.

Something pinches my heart. But that pinch isn't too much compared to the pain that I'm suffering right now.

"Heart attack," she answered and look up to compose herself then she smiled at me. She got something at her back and reveal a white envelope.

She gave it to me. I accepted it with confusion. Another envelope? Damn it.

"Go ahead, open it." the woman said excitedly.

I stood up and she looked at me, "I'll be going now. Thank you for accompanying me..." I said and turn my back on her.

As I got into my car I threw the envelope on the side of my seat. I pulled my hair. "Fuck it!" mura ko.

Mr. Sion died. Unti-unti akong nawawalan ng pag-asa sa sarili ko. Where will I go now? He's my last hope...

I drove my car around the city. No place to go and then I decided to go to a bar and get myself drunk again. I don't care less.

This time I won't going to order a shot of Hennessy. I walk towards the crowd and then went straight to the bar counter.

I don't know what bar is this, but I think this one is pretty much high-end. There's a lot of rich-looking people, but I don't care.

When I sat on the stool chair I ordered shots of J&B. I don't want to get myself in trouble again and wake up with another girl. Damn it!

As I drink my shots, my mind started to think about Eunice crying face. How she begged, how she kneeled down, how I kissed her roughly.

As much as I wanted to scream my anger, I can't 'cause I will look like an idiot.

The bartender gave me another shot. It was 12midnight and I'm still here drinking since 9pm and still I'm not drunk. Sort of.

"Hey..." some slutty voice behind me.

I didn't turn my back because it could be someone but when she poke me at my back I knew it was me so I turned to see her.

Tumabi siya sakin at nag-order din ng inumin niya. She looked at me with a seductive look and then her hands caressed my shoulder.

"Hey, I'm Lindsay. How 'bout you?" she asked and bit her lips.

I coldly stare at her and looked away. I drink my shot. I didn't come here to flirt. If I just wanted to flirt, I wasn't here. I was with her. Damn!

"J&B isn't that good, why don't you try Hennessy? or maybe Jack Daniels." she said not leaving me alone.

I didn't look at her and drink another shot. I felt her hand caressed my thigh so I immediately looked at her and glare at her.

"What do you want woman?" I asked with irritation.

She smiled seductively, "You." she said and lean on me.

I pushed her and that made her looked shocked. "Go away," I authoritatively said.

I heard her smirked, "You don't know Lindsay Lohaaan, do you, Mister? You're hot but...fuck you!" she snaps and left.

I shook my head with disbelief. Siya pa talaga ang may ganang magalit. Fucking slut.

Someone sat where the woman was sitting earlier, "You're doomed, man. I wish you know karate..." he said laughing and then left with his drink.

Napailing nalang ako sa sinabi niya. Is that a warning? I was about to drink my last shot when someone grabbed me and punched me so hard that it made my lips bleed.

I looked at those bunch of men glaring at me. The one who punched me was about to punch me again when I grabbed his fist and then punch him hard.

He flew to the stool chairs. Another attacked me and he punched me in my stomach. I lose my balance and lean on the counter.

They're about to grabbed me when I jump to the counter and kicked them hard. The other one punched me but I grabbed his hand and encircle it to his back and pushed him on the floor.

I don't want to fight. Good thing, I learned how to defend myself at the gym I'm working out.

I was about to go when someone gave me a surprise punch in my face.

It was so hard that made me sat on the floor. Damn it! I was tipsy I lose my balance.

"You dickhead!" a man shouted to me and then kicked my stomach.

Lahat ng pinatumba ko ay bumangon at pinagtulongan ako. I was laying on the floor and they keep on kicking me.

I don't have the strength to fight back. Damn it! Who would stay strong when I'm close to their fucking feet!

I started to cough blood when they stopped kicking the hell out of me. I opened my eyes and then I saw other men fighting with those men who were kicking me.

Someone grabbed me to stand but I'm too weak to stand alone. My eyes are blurry and my head is spinning like hell but I afford to walk with the men who helped me.

One thing I knew, even though I feel that they're dangerous. I feel safe...

--

As I opened my eyes I was laying on a bed. I'm inside a room, dark blue wall and a white ceiling.

I know I'm not in the hospital, so where am I? As far as I remember, I was beaten by some gang and some men helped me.

"You're awake..." a man voice said.

I looked at the side and I saw a man, not too old sitting on a chair with a wine glass in his other hand. He gave me a mischievous smile.

I tried to get up but my whole body is badly hurt. Damn it!

"Who are you?" I asked, still trying to get up, even though getting up is such a pain.

"I'm William Sy. We save you last night, Mister Montesor," he said and pour another wine on his glass.

Ngumiwi ako sa sakit habang sinusubukan 'kong umupo sa kama. "Thanks for that, I need to get going..." I said trying to get out of the bed.

He smirked at me, "Where will you go? I know you run away, Dewlon." he said.

Kumunot ang noo ko, "How did you know me? What do you know about my life?" I said forcibly.

He laughs, "How did I know? Man, you just got beaten up you already forgot you're the CEO of your company? You're in the news last night, oh, not exactly you. But, your car is." he said intently and serious.

My eyes widen. What the fuck!?

"Oh, you didn't know? Your car is wanted but luckily, they didn't capture your plate number...or else you're dead, right?" when he said that I felt relieved.

I looked at him. I feel something bad about this man. The way he looks, he has something in his mind.

I coldly stare at him, "What do you want, Mr. Sy?" I coldly asked.

I know he wanted something from me that's why he saved me.

He laughed devilishly, "Hmm. Straightforward. Very nice!"

He stood up and get another glass in the table and poured wine in it, "What I want is..." he said and gave me the glass of wine that he poured.

I accepted it but still looking at him. "...I want your company to approved and sell my drugs," he said emphasizing all the words and looked at me seriously.

Kumunit ang noo ko, "What drugs?" I asked.

He smiled, "Of course, a drug for the sick people!" he said then shook his head.

Now it's my turn to smirk, "Oh really? If that is true, then why don't you make the department of health approved it, so why me?" I asked and gave him a mischievous looked.

He turned to me and his face was serious, "You're gonna sell my drugs, or else, we reveal you to the media. Don't you know you have just killed a girl? You're such a jerk!" he said and then shook his head giving me a shame looked.

When he said that, I felt like my whole world got crashed. My hands trembled and the thought of me killed another girl broken my heart, my whole system and lose my fucking mind.

No. There is no way, I'll go to jail. I'll fucking lose my mind inside the jail. Eunice will know I'm a killer. They will know I'm a killer. They will hate me. Eunice will be scared to me...I can't afford that.

I don't fucking know what to do now. I don't fucking know who am I now. I just wish to go home and be just the Dewlon I was before and be with dad, mom, Jewel, Joshua and Eunice again.

I accepted William's offer. I don't have a choice. But, I told him that I still can't go back. Yeah, he gave me a month to stay here with them.

Still, I can't think of a way to escape. They have a lot of different guns. The drugs he's talking are the drugs I expected to be. Illegal drugs.

"We're burning your car, Dewlon. Take away your things..." William said.

They're not good, but eventually, they treat me not bad. But, I know why. They still need something from me.

I went to my car and got all the things that're important. I was about to closed the door when I remembered something. Mr. Sion's letter for me. I went inside again and get it.

Well, maybe reading it won't hurt.

As I went back to the room where William let me used it for my stay. I drop the things in the bed and opened the envelope when I sat on the bed.

I started to read Mr. Sion's letter, where I hardly understand because of his penmanship.

Dear Dewlon,

I know I already told you, that you're like my son, and I see you as my son. I know that while you're reading this, I'm already gone. I'm at peace now. I'm with my wife and my son.

I want you to take care of that land I gave you. I want you to build your own house, build a family and be happy with the woman you love.

Remember the day that I told you I wanted to meet your fiancèe? I was only joking. I can see your sincerity when you told me your story. I know that the girl you brought to me isn't the one.

I can't see love when you looked at her eyes. I can't see a spark when you both smiled to each other. I know I'm old but I'm not blind to see and to feel that both of you aren't in love with each other.

And I know, your Eunice is the one for you. Why did I know? Because I know a lot of things you didn't know. I experienced a lot in love and I even witness it.

And I will tell you, Dewlon. Eunice will be the only woman for you. I know I don't know her, but I know without her, you're incomplete.

Good luck young man. Don't you ever let go of the woman you know you can't live without.

And one last thing, make your plan happen. Make our desire in that land happen. Make it the most loving place you could have.

Sincerely yours,

Mr. Augustos Sion III

I tear drop in Mr. Sion's letter. My hands were trembling in pain. I can't hold my tears anymore. I can't hold the pain any longer.

I longed for her. Mr. Sion's letter made me realize that I shouldn't have just let her go. I shouldn't have hurt her.

But, I'm scared. I'm scared that she might be scared of me, 'cause even me I'm scared of myself. I don't want to kill, it just happens.

William and his gang didn't want me to go out. They broke my phone. Well, I don't have plans to go out either. I'm started to be afraid of the world. Fuck.

Day and night I was haunted by the memories of Asia and the girl that I have killed by my car.

I'll be awake all night. Sweating. Trembling. William gave me a medicine but that made me even worse.

I get addicted to that medicine he's giving me. My mind was always mental blocked. I have fun playing with his men.

We smoke weeds. I know it wasn't right. But, I can't help myself. It was like I'm not the owner of myself anymore. It was controlled my something inside my body.

"Dewlon, man! Get your ass ready. We're gonna party tonight!" Jeremy said while he dances crazily.

I smiled and nodded to him. I wiped my nose and sighed. My nose was like finding something. It's making me crave for something and it was dangerous.

A part of me wants to let go of this. To stay away from this. But, whenever I use William's medicine, it cures my suffering. It makes me forget about everything for a while.

"You behave, Montesor or else..." William warned me when we all got out of the car.

I just nodded, "Yeah, sure." I said and went inside the bar with Jeremy.

"Make sure they sees him. Don't get your eyes off him, understand?" I heard William's voice whisper at the back.

I didn't mind them. They got their own business and I got mine. I plan to escape. Yes. But, apart of me wanted to stay, but I haven't forgotten what threat William gave to me.

I need to find another place to hide. To find my old self.

Jeremy ordered whiskey for us. We sat down on a blue sofa and started to drink. Some ladies are approaching us and sitting beside us.

There were two ladies wanted to sit close to me but they end up arguing.

"Ladies, ladies! Calm down, one at a time, okay?" Jeremy said and then laugh.

They all laugh but I didn't. There was nothing funny about it.

"So, it's Dewlon, right?" she asked.

"Yeah..."

"You have a unique name, I'm Dayana." she said and lend her hand.

I looked at her hand and then to her face. I accepted her hand and removed it already so I can drink.

I felt her leaned on me and then I smelled her scent. It was something in common with someone I knew.

She started to caress my shoulder down to my hands in my thigh. "So Dewlon, do you have a girlfriend?" she asked with a seductive tone.

I looked at her face. Her face was starting to change. Her curly blonde hair turns into a long silky black hair.

Her blue eyes turn into brown and Dayana turns into Eunice.

My heart soften. Eunice caressed my face. "Dewlon, do you have a girlfriend?" she asked.

I happily nodded, "Yes, you...I want you back..." I said, half begging.

Eunice smiled and nodded. I miss her. I want to kiss her. I want to hug her. I want her. That's what I'm feeling right now.

I was about to kiss Eunice when suddenly the whole place roared with guns and the sound of screaming people.

I looked at Eunice, but the girl I'm holding wasn't her anymore. I pushed her and she was shocked.

Fuck. It wasn't Eunice! It wasn't her and I was about to kiss her. Damn it!

Someone grabbed my shoulder. "Oh fuck, dude!" Dave said and then hugged me in a manly way. "I thought you're dead!" he snaps and then pulled.

He's holding a gun and he suddenly pointed his gone at my back and shoot someone.

"What's happening, Dave?" I asked.

"Long story but the important thing right now is that you're safe. Now let's go!" he said and then pulled me out of the bar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 953 25
Nakamtan ang 2021 Wattys Awards Shortlist Pamilya ang pinaka-importante para sa 22-year-old aspiring screenwriter na si Lindsay, gagawin niya ang lah...
121K 9.3K 41
Hindi isang ordinaryong gubat lang ang Helderiet Woods na hindi naman tipikal na binibisita ng mga tao sa siyudad, at sa pananatili roon ni Chancey b...
120K 2K 23
[Love, Lies, and Deception Trilogy Book I] [Summary] Simula pagkabata, ni isang beses, hindi naranasan ni Hailey Buencamino ang magkaroon ng normal n...
885K 17K 39
Sa bawat pagpatak ng ulan ang hatid nito ay kasiyahan, sa iba naman ay kalungkutan Sa bawat pagkalanta ng isang bulaklak umuusbong ang isang pang mas...