Dirty Shorts

By imaginesupernatural

Dean is keeping his distance but that can't last for long. Sam doesn't have a soul and you are hunting with... More

Demon Dean
Soulless Sam
Levithian Castiel
Angry Sam (small)
Dean helps out
Master in Shower (Castiel)
Castiel Smell of Cookies
Dean against Impala
Dean Gym Sub
Future and Past Dean
Sam Bartender
Sam breaks glass
Sam phone sex

Weekend with Dean

1.3K 23 1
By imaginesupernatural

Sitting in bed and sore as hell, I smile as I shake my head. I know how I ended up this bruised and battered. Still wondering if it was worth it. Gingerly moving the sheet from your purple thighs, it tickles and nearly burns across your spotted skin. Picking up the bottle next to you and take a swig from the neck. Replacing the cap you put it back on the table next to the bed. Leaning back against the headboard and the pillows as support you laugh at the show on tv but try to stop yourself. Your whole body aches and when you close your eyes you see him.

You see his face and his smile. You see his body and remember how it felt against yours. When you open your eyes you smile. "Yea, it was worth it." Your weekend with Dean Winchester is one you won't be forgetting anytime soon. You recall how you met him that night. You were ditched by your "friends" once more and feeling shitty. So you drop in at this little hole in the wall of a bar. You were all dressed up and there was no way you were drinking home alone.

Leaving your car and looking up to see the moon full and bright, then you walk inside. You don't even look around as you saunter up to the bar and take a seat. Telling the bartender what you wanted he brings it to you quickly. Starting with a shot then moving on to a mixed drink you pull out your phone one more time to check for messages before you take another drink causing you not to drive. No messages waited for you.

"Drinking alone tonight sweetheart?" Sliding the glass across the bar you signal for another. "Listen I've been having a..." You look over to see who was talking to you. Those green eyes and soft hair stared back at you. His eyebrow raised waiting for you to finish your sentence. "Nothing. Never mind." He raised his head a little and dropped that brow. "Thought so. Well sugar lips how about having a drink with me?" You looked at him and smirked. His hands moving around the top of his finished beer got you thinking all the wrong things. "Why not?" He smiles, "bartender," he points to the counter between you, "another round."

"So who do I have the pleasure of sharing a drink with?" You watch as the next round is being delivered. Looking over at him as you raise your glass and he takes the other. You clink them and watch as he moves the glass to his lips and slaps it back. You follow suit and place the glass on the counter. "Dean." Pressing your lips together, "Dean." You look him over and really liking what you're seeing.

"What are you here for?" His eyes follow your neckline and fall at your peaking cleavage, "the scenery." Your cheeks grow warm as you hear a slight growl come from him. You signal for another drink and make sure you lean just enough to hear another growl. He puts his hand on your knee. "Well Dean you don't beat around the bush do you?" He leans in, "when I see something I want I go for it." You stand up, "I know what you mean." Walking past him you stroll up to the jukebox and poke a couple of buttons. A small record drops down and the needle glides over and starts to play. You move your hips to the guitar cords and imitate a few. Throwing in a few hair tosses as The Outfield's 'Your Love' continues to play.

You move your hands up through your hair then to the air. Making sure to move just right and keeping his attention. Slowly turning so he can get a complete view of you and how you move. Your hands caress your breasts and you crouch down tracing your thighs. Getting back up you see him leave his seat and head for you. He moves behind you and his hands glide across your arms and land on top of your hands. He steps closer and presses his front to your back. You continue moving and he never misses a beat. When you swirl your hips so does he. His hands leave yours and travel where they want.

You bite your lip as he palms your breast while his other hand presses you more into him. He moves up and down just enough to drive you crazy. He nuzzles at your neck and you tilt your head for him. His lips playfully brush against your skin and his breath nearly makes you cum then and there. He finally kisses your neck and up to your lips. His hand leaves your breast and moves to turn your head more. "Mmmm you taste nice." You smirk a little, "I bet you taste better." "Get a room you two," the bartender yells. "Great idea I don't live that far away." "What are we still doing here then?" He grabs your hand and throws some money on the counter before heading out the door. You take more steps to keep up with his stride. "I'm over there," you point to your car, "you wanna follow me?" He lets go of your hand, "sure thing."

You walk to your car and look over your shoulder to see him behind you. "I meant in your car." He grabs your shoulders and turns you around pinning you to your car. "I know," he huffs out. He presses you harder against the frame as he looks around your face. He licks his lips and leans in. This kiss is harder. He bites your lip then runs his tongue over the sting. He breaks the kiss, "open your mouth." You open your eyes and look into his. He puts his hand at the back of your neck. Seeing the hunger in his eyes makes you compliant. Opening your mouth he smirks and leans back in.

Closing your eyes once more his tongue invades. It tastes of whiskey and beer but so warm and skilled. It rolled around and made your knees weak. With one hand around your neck and the other at your waist he grinds you against your car. Your heart races as you rub against your car mercilessly. Your heels don't touch the ground as your car rocks. Moaning muffled inside each other's mouths until you break contact, throwing your head back. It spins for a while and Dean lets go of your leg. Your brain can't even figure out when it was lifted.

His hand lets go of your neck and he takes a step back. You are breathing heavy and your face is on fire. "I'll follow you." He says with a smirk and you watch that fine ass walk to his car. This gives you a little time to regain your thoughts and get behind the wheel. That little preview makes you crave what's to come as you pull out of the parking lot. Hearing a monster of an engine behind you, you make your way home.

Pulling into your driveway you exit the car and turn around. Seeing him pull in behind you and getting out of his sexy car as his hair moves around in the breeze. It almost appears to be in slow motion as he walks towards you. Your keys jingle in your hand as you try to rationalize how someone could be so very attractive. You smile at him and he follows you to the door. Putting your key in the lock and hearing his heavy boots stop behind you. Turning the doorknob you feel a hand accompanied by a squeeze on your ass.

Opening the door he comes inside and before you know it he has his arms on both sides of you against the door. It closes behind you with a click and his lips graze yours, "finally." He huffs as his hand moves to your pants. Something comes over you and grabbing his shirt you pull him back to your lips. He tastes even better and you push off the door enough to roughly remove your jacket. Taking another step forward he has undone your pants and slowly slides them down. His hands trace you down to your shoes. Cradling your heal he slides your shoe off and repeats this to the other side. A couple more steps and you walk out of your pants and another step closer to a fuckable surface.

Grabbing the bottom of his shirt you hurriedly rip it over his head. "Fuck," you move your hand over his chest and under his gaze you begin kissing it. Hearing his short breaths as your tongue circles his nipple. His hand moves from the back of your neck and into your hairline, grabbing a handful. The pain on your skull ignites your wild side and biting begins. He groans and you wish you could see his face but moving your hand to his crotch told you everything. Moving your hand back and forth his leg shifted slightly.

In one quick movement he grabs you and turns you. Bending you over the table you are cornered against him. His hand at your back and you waited as you heard boots hitting the floor. Biting your lip as you hear a zipper being undone and trying not to have your knees buckle. A small rip soon follows as your panties are disguarded and a hard breath when you feel his hands back on you. Putting his hands at your hips you grip the table to his rhythm, the cloth from his boxer briefs teasing you as he causes friction. He stops for a moment then chuckles to himself, "greedy already I see." His hand moves between your legs and his finger moves through your slick, greedy awaiting pussy.

When he finally enters you, you feel like your head is about to explode. He gets going and the table slides and scrapes the floor. You try to support yourself with your hands but its no use, especially when your lower half is taking such a beating. At times you forget to breathe and your face reddens. Finally letting it out you wail as you take more of him in and he primal screams with you. He pulls out of you and smacks your ass. Leaving you a mess on the table you catch your breath and try to collect yourself.

He moves to the fridge and lets out a groan, "what? No beer?" Running your fingers through your hair, "there's some rum in the cabinet," you point. He goes to it, "jackpot," he pulls out a bottle, "whiskey, even better and not a bad brand." He tosses the cap and takes a swig. You stumble over to him and he turns his attention back to you. He cups your cheek, "open up." You raise a brow and open our mouth. He tilts the bottle and gives you a shot. Swallowing it and feeling the burn you sense his eyes on you. Starting to be a little self-conscious as you stand there in just your bra.

He sets the bottle down and grabs your arm, pulling you to him. Your body slams against his and you look up into his eyes. "Mmmm. I'm feeling," his hand moves your hair from your face, "refreshed." His hand moves to the back of your neck and he pulls you up and in for a not so sweet kiss. He got rougher and you weren't used it that but liked it. Your nails clawed at his back until he picked you up. Moving over to the bed he sat you down with a plop on the edge.

Moving down he kisses your stomach and little nibbles up your chest and stops at your bra. Taking a breath as he opens his mouth and clenches the material between your cups in his teeth. The fabric stretches and your mind is racing. His fingers move around to the sides and in one movement gives the whole thing a yank, ripping it off you. Sending it flying you were naked but you didn't feel exposed. With Dean's warmth on top of you and those lusty eyes ready for another round. Looking into them you could've sworn they were all black; blinking and you could see a thin line of green spheres.

In the morning you woke up next to the sexiest case of bedhead you'd seen before. He was on his back but his face was away from you. You traced with your eyes the strands of his hair and how the morning light hit his skin. Reaching over you move some hair and he turns his head to you. Taking your breath away for a few seconds his eyes open. Those long lashes fluttering open and looking at you. "Morning," you smile out. He leans up and grabs you, "morning." Rolling on top of you his lips move around yours.

His lips trail down your body and leaving you quivering in his wake. "Oh Dean," you huff out as he passes your navel. His hands push your legs apart and soon you no longer see his face. Feeling his wet tongue slowly devour you, gently stroking along your clit and flipping his tongue in all the right ways. Your knees squirmed and his grip tightened on your thighs. He slid two fingers inside you and you were at his mercy.

He made you cum faster and quicker with his sucking and shaking. Tears rolled down your cheeks and your heart couldn't beat any faster. Your hands curled around and grabbed helplessly at the sheets. Pumping his fingers inside you makes you shout out strings of nonsense. No real words come to your brain but your lucky air does. When you've spent all you have he lets go and you sink into the mattress. You catch your breath and roll over to the end of the bed. Seeing him sit on the floor massaging his jaw and the other hand around his hardened dick. Going to town after the magic he'd just preformed on you. Throwing his head back and watching his mouth open his hand stops moving so furiously. He lets out a horse moan and there is a spatter on the floor of his semen. He slouches on the end of the bed and you curl into a ball, thinking about his face.

When you collect yourself you get out of bed, throw on a shirt and move into the kitchen area. In the fridge you grab a bottle of water and gulp it. There was next to nothing in the fridge so the vending machine outside made your meal. Eating and getting hydration it isn't long before the both of you are at it again. After a relaxing shower for two and a beer run the little room is feeling more comfortable. It was getting late and you grab your things and head for the door, "well Dean this was... fantastic but I'm afraid I must go."

He crosses the room quickly and cuts you off, closing the door behind him. "Where's the fire?"

You look away, "I have to get back home."

"Do you?"

"Dean, I've got the same clothes and now no bra or panties."

"You don't need them," he gets dangerously close.

"But I can't-" He puts his finger to your lips. He leans in and his nose grazes yours. His other hand slides between your bag's strap and you. Applying pressure till it falls from your hands. Landing with a thud his leg moves between yours. You grab the hem of his shirt and lift up and over his head. He lifted you high enough to pin you to the wall. Running his hands down your arms he stops at your wrists. More rough kisses you wrap your legs around his waist.

"You're a hungry little thing aren't you?" You couldn't answer because your lips meet once more. Then he quickly breaks, "I like that."

Your heart sores as you once again liter the floor with your clothes. He kept steady beat until your hands moved lower and did a squeezing and pulling up motion on his ass. This sent him into over drive. The wall complained as your body bounced off it. He pulled you off it and continued to thrust you in the air until he went to his knees. You saw an opening and went for it, he didn't struggle when you forced him to his back and took control.

Giving him the full cowgirl then reversing for him. He moaned as his fingers dented your skin. Then he moans turned into some kind of yelling, not a normal human's. Looking over your shoulder you saw his head on the carpet and his eyes closed as he wailed. You were turned on by the sight and burned through some smaller orgasms. Then he turned you into a new position that you can only describe as scissors. This delivered some powerful results and when he exploded and you felt his warm sperm spill outside you, all limbs dropped.

You shivered a little and looked over to see his sex hair and glimmer of sweat. You put it there but he stood up abruptly. Weren't complaining because you got a wonderful view.

"I'm hungry and is there anything with electrolytes you got at the store?"

He pulls out a beer and holds it up, "unless this counts..."

You sigh and get up, "thought so." Grabbing more water and an expired protein bar you found in the cabinet. Feeling a little better you walk up to him, "now for dessert." While he took a swig from his beer you got on your knees. Him being pant less made your job easier. Cupping his balls your tongue teased his head. Stroking his shaft and watching him pause his action, you then opened your mouth. Strategically sucking and stroking you speed up when his hand finds the top of your head and grabs your hair. His thighs moved slightly and you kept sucking and stroking.

"Fuck," he grumbled out.

You kept going and slapped his hand away when he tried to give you the pace. When he tried doing it again you slapped it away but he pulled up so hard on your hair and arm that you met his face. He spun you around so quickly and began fucking you so hard against the fridge that magnets fell off. You screamed with pleasure until there was no longer air in your lungs. The closer he came the harder he pushed into you. Just before he did he cupped your face and looked right into your eyes.

It was so intense that after his sperm fell to the floor he still stared.

"Oh god Dean," you breathed heavily. He smirked at that and when your heart wasn't racing as fast he let go. Picking you up he placed you on the bed. You looked up and kept picturing that moment from a few seconds ago. It was like he was looking into your soul. He walked into the room and sat on the edge.

"You know what I like about you?"

You looked over, "what?"

"No matter how many times I fuck you, still so tight."

Not sure how to react but you know your face was getting red. He got back up and went into the bathroom, you assumed to take a shower so you closed your eyes. Wanting to take a nap and wondering where he gets his stamina. Hours later you wake up and see it was the next morning. Looking over and not seeing him you dart up but you ache. Seeing your purse you get out of bed and hobble over to it. Looking inside you see everything's still there.

"Dean?" You leave the bedroom and don't see him in the living room or kitchen. Finding some eggs in the fridge you crack a few in the skillet and fry them up. Then the door opens. You lean back to see his jacket.
"I thought you left for good."

Without a word he comes up behind you and kisses your neck. Moving hair away as he continues to kiss. "Morning to you too." But he's still quiet and his hands moving to your front like when they did in the bar.

"Dean I-" you couldn't finish because he slides your pants down and animalism takes over. Your hip is pinned to the counter and you turn off the burner. He grunts something in your ear that you can't quite make out. Moving his hand to your mouth he muffles your moans. He sticks a finger in your mouth but you're a little occupied with his hard dick to do anything about it.

"You going to cum for me?"

You nod.

"Don't lie to me. I'll fuck you harder until you do."

Letting out a moan from an orgasm he doesn't stop.

"That was nice, but I can do better..."

He thrusts faster and his hand caresses your neck. Also he leans in and bites your shoulder, as he does this you explode once more.

"One more for me, I know you can do it."

He slows down to a nail biting pace and one hand moves up and grabs his hair while the other one grabs his clothes. Nearly hyperventilating he's got you right where he wants you. Then he speeds up and you don't hold anything back. Your orgasm is too big to handle. You shake all over and he grabs you so you don't collapse to the floor. Carrying you once more to the bed he kisses your forehead, "that's my girl."

Falling asleep once more you wake up and the sun is gone.

You look over to see your bottle of rum on the nightstand. Taking the cap off you take a swig and that's when you feel your body burn. Then you see the note on the pillow beside you, "thanks for the weekend workout. You are one hell of a devil, believe me I know. ;) – Dean" You look at your bruises and hear your phone go off in the next room.

Falling back on your mattress you don't have the energy to get up. Smirking as you picture his green eyes looking back at you. "My friends aren't going to believe me."

THE END 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 316 15
I wanted to scream but I couldn't. He had taken my voice. If I even wanted to escape from this life, I was already his. My body, my mind, it all belo...
20.5K 338 81
A series of Avengers and Marvel related one shots. Some of the ships included in this series I've written about before and others I have yet to explo...
5.8K 179 9
This book tells the story of a young woman with whom Mr. Rickman falls in love. However, he will deny himself her love, and only because he thinks he...
9.8K 309 14
Bianca is an up and coming artist, when her university hosts an "exchange student event". Bianca gets assigned to an experienced artist residing in C...