Soulless Sam

Ever since Sam was soulless you didn’t trust him to go out on hunts alone. He didn’t show empathy and the people he interviewed…. Well it was a mess. So you became the little voice in his head because he clearly didn’t have one. You stay by his side while you interview witnesses for information. Everyone said the same thing, last place they saw them was near the woods.

You thank them all for the information and give the fake FBI card if they have further information they wish to share. Back in the motel he packs a bag of everything they need for the hunt. Making sure there is enough for you as well you make your way to the car. He throws the bag in the back and takes off for the woods.

Parking the car off from the road you both get out and walk around for a while. You both tread lightly to lessen the noise, whatever it was you were hunting you didn’t know how good its hearing was. Trudging through the woods Sam decides to go deeper and deeper. You pick up in the trail that takes you to a trailer. You look around and see the sun going down and fast.

“I think this is all the damage we can do tonight. I really don’t want what’s out there to hunt US in the dark.” You go to the door and knock. “This must have been the trailer the last couple was in; then they went out into the woods…” You turn back and look at him. He shrugs his shoulders and you turn back and open the door. Climbing inside you look around and the first thing you start doing is cleaning up.

Sam comes in and slides past you as he does you feel him grazing your ass. “Watch it now,” you shoot him a look. “I was just moving past you. So cramped in here.” You roll your eyes and continue moving things out of your way. You giggle with the table to see if it folds down into a bed. You get the feeling like your being watched. “Enjoying the show?” You yell over your shoulder.

“Keep going I think you almost got it.” “Are you going to help or just stare at my ass?” You hear him huff from the back of the trailer. “I picked the wrong Winchester,” you said under your breath. “What,” you heard him get up and move closer. “Well I’m saying I should have swung by and grabbed the other Winchester, he’s the better hunter anyway. If he were here the case would be done and I’d be on my way home. Hell I-“ Sam comes up behind you and grabs your hair.

“What did you say?” He pulls back a little so your neck arches, “you heard me.” You feel his nose move around at your neck then his lips at your ear, “you’re gonna pay for that.” He takes a big kiss at your neck and you feel  his teeth across your skin. His hand moves down the curve of your back and lands on your ass. You are shocked yet let out a moan for catching you off guard.

He smacks your ass and you try to turn around but he already has you pinned to the table. As he kisses you again you move your hand in his hair. Grabbing your wrist he moves your arm to your back and does the same to the other. You try to get out of his grip, “nah uh uh,” he taunts you. He leans back in, “I’m gonna hold you just like this.” You move more, “try all you want but I’m too strong and you can’t go anywhere.”

He digs his hips into you and you rise up to meet them. “You like that right?” Feeling him getting harder through two layers of jeans, “oh god Sam, I feel you. I feel your giant dick.” He bucks you and you bite your lip, “you want it? You want it in you?” Holding back a whimper, “y..yes,” you are able to nearly moan out. He bucks again, “do you want me to fuck you?” “Yes Sam!” “Do you want me to fuck you hard?” You bite your lip so hard a little blood pools in your mouth, “YES!”

His hand moves around to the top of your jeans. He toys with your button and his lips move to the other side of your neck. He kisses through bits of your hair and as he sucks on your ear your jeans are undone. Your ass still moving with his crotch as his hand slips inside your panties. “You’re not nearly wet enough. I’m surprised at you.” You groan, “then get me wet.”

His fingers move within your folds and quickly finds that sweet spot. He rubs at it without mercy and you pick up your left leg as every nerve in your body is stimulated. Feeling a rush of cool shoot through your body your face is soon on fire. Your ass is pushed further into Sam and it feels like a river is running between your legs. You suck in air when you can and cry out to him.

When he takes out his fingers your face hits the table, “fuck Sam, why did you stop.” He yanks down your pants and panties. Your eyes go wide and your impressed he’s doing this one handed. “I have to get you ready.” You hear a zipper and jeans hitting the floor. Feeling his tip tease your entrance a tear rolls down your cheek in anticipation. He takes a hold of your hair and pulls back. His lips land on yours and it’s a deep kiss.

He moves your tongue around with his and as he sucks on yours he pushes into you. You let out a sharp breath and moan into his mouth. He lets go of your tongue and rolls his hips into you. Your thighs grind against the edge of the table. You pull hard and once again cannot free your hands from his grip. “Damn it Sam. Let me…touch…you.” “You wanna touch me?” He husks into your ear, “I wanna fuck you.” He bucks into you harder and harder.

You move from being flat on the table to throwing your head to the heavens. “Sam, Sam, SAM!” He finally lets go of your wrists only to grab and flip you over. Your back slams on the table. His hands move up and down our thighs before pressing down as far as they can go as his body fills the space. His sweat drips onto you and your skins touch.

His lips graze by yours and you lips ache for his touch. A smirk crosses his lips and he makes sure he has your full attention. “You’re going to scream and I want to hear my name.” This doesn’t have time to register because his hips go to work on you. They move and you desperately try to keep up with him but he bucks you mercilessly. “Uhh…Uh..Oh…SAM!!” Your nails dig and drag down his back as you explode into an orgasm that shakes your body.

He kisses your forehead, on your cheek where tears ran, to your lips, down your neck and sucking your collarbone. He slides out of you and you lean up to see his glistening body. The afterglow of sex has made him look like a god. Your pupils dilated looking at the curves of his muscles and how they moved as he took a step. He bent over and in his bag he pulled out a bottle of water and throwing the cap on the floor he takes a deep chug. Propping up on your elbows you see as some water dribbles down his chin and onto his chest. Licking our lips you slide to your weakened legs.

He looks at you, “thirsty?” You say nothing as you slam him to the side of the closet doors. The weak wood creaks and you hear a splint give. You lick up the water from his chest, “mmmmm. You taste good.” His hand dives through your hair while yours moves down to his already hardening dick. He sucks in air as your hands moves along his shaft and teases the head. Your thumb moves over the slit and its covered in pre cum.

Moving from your hair, down your side and between your legs, “you’ve got a greedy pussy.” His voice grew deeper with more desire and you looked into his now darker eyes. Wrapping your arms around his neck you jump into his lap. He catches you with his big hands and they burrow under your thighs, squeezing. Lifting yourself up you come back down on his very full and erect penis. Sucking in air through your teeth you sink down on his full length.

In no time you bounce in his lap and throw your hands to the cabinets behind you. Stabilizing yourself as he bucks harder and harder into you. Ignoring the groans from the socks on the trailer he hits your spot with every roll of his hips. “Y/N are so tight for me, I must be in heaven.” “Fuck Sam harder.” Throwing your head back it felt as though the trailer moved a bit.

“Y/N! Y/N!” he huffs out between breaths. “Best…hunter…ever, fuck Y/N!!” You feel instant warmth from him as he comes inside you. His hands move up your body and he pulls you back to him. He slides out of you and sets you back to the floor. Your legs a bit weaker now cannot support you. Picking you up he throws you on the bed. Smacking your ass you can’t move as he sits beside you.

“Fuck you Sam.” He leans over you and close to your ear, “is your ass not raw enough?” He smacks it again and you hold back your complaint as well as a small moan. A small smile forms on your lips, “maybe I picked the right Winchester after all.”

THE END