Dean against Impala

You stormed out of your apartment. Burning rage filled your face and balling your fists you grit your teeth and continue walking with no destination in mind. The cool air hits your face and its so refreshing your clutch loosens. "Hey!" You keep walking away. "Babe, I'm talking to you." You spin around, "no Dean I'm done talking. You can't do this to me its unfair." "I'll only be gone a couple of weeks. If its nothing I'll be back sooner." Your feet don't stop even as he catches up to you.

"Please talk to me," his voice is soft and tender. "I don't want you to leave," you walk past him and keep moving." He quickly catches up to you once more. "STOP!" You slow down and put your hands over your face. He places his hands on your shoulders. "I just... I get scared every time you leave because I just know one day I'll get a call from Sam." He turns you around and lifts your head with his finger under your chin. "Don't worry about me, I'm the best." You smile slightly, "humble as always." He smiles and pulls you in for a hug.

His big hands rub your back and you instantly feel better. "Just promise me Sam will watch your ass." He kisses the top of your head, "always." You look up and he leans in giving you a small kiss. You both lingered so close to one another's face, lips so very close you can still taste his. He leans back in and this kiss was longer and hungrier. Your hand went behind his neck as your lips fought for control. You break for a second and as your lips crash back into each other your pushed backwards.

The feel of cold steel at your back and Dean's front pressing more and more into you. Your hands move under the back of his shirt and caress his muscles. You move them down and feel his perfect tight curve. He moans in your mouth and grinds you into the impala. With another push you can't take anymore. You push him enough to move your hands to his zipper. He worked fast and while he crouched to remove your pants he pressed against you once more. Feeling his erection poke you, you craved him more.

He picked you up and your hips rested at his. Reaching down you pull him out. He lifted you up and grabbing a handful of his jacket as you sank onto him. Wrapping your legs around him and holding on as he rocks you against the impala. His hand pushes yours to the window as you interlace fingers. Pure pleasure and bliss shot through your bones. Holding each other as you yelled out for each other. Two bodies that moved together slowed to a halt. You leaned against the steel to get your legs back.

He pulls his pants back up and zips. He cups your face and gives you a sweet kiss on the lips then your forehead. You put your hand over his then moved his hand to your mouth. Kissing his palm before dropping it. He bent over and picked up your pants. "I believe these are yours," he hands them to you. You jabbed him with your elbow. With a bit of finesse you wiggled into your pants. Looking over at him, "you better not fucking die cause I'll kill ya." He laughs a little then looks at you with a serious face, "pie. We need pie." He moved to the passenger door and opened it for you. You got in and he jumped behind the wheel. Hitting the road he looked over at you, "I'll call when I can." You reached over and took his hand, "that's all I ask for."