Dean helps out

Your dad is a hunter and he's about to leave on a hunt. "You be good now y/n. I'm having an old friend drop in to check on you." You cross your arms, "who?" He opens the door and slungs a bag over his shoulder,  "Dean Winchester. He owes me a favor so don't make trouble." He closes the door behind him. It's been a while since you've seen the green eyed hunter. It was a couple of years ago when he helped your dad. Your dads a fool to go hunting by himself but luckly hunters always look out for each other. 
"Dean Winchester," you say to yourself. The name rolls off your tongue and you can picture him in the room with you. You picture him smiling at you, coming closer with those bowlegs, the smell of his leather coat and whiskey filling your nostrils, his rough hands touching your smooth skin. You open your eyes to reveal your all alone. 
You eat dinner and retreat to your room. That green eyed hunter won't leave your thoughts. There is a stirring in your stomach and further down. You lay down on your bed and move a hand down your pants. You spread your legs apart to accommodate. Your fingers work at rubbing and massaging. You feel something then it quickly does away. "Damn," you whisper to youself, "being a teenager is hard." But you never give up. You try again but this time you add moving your hips. You close your eyes and move around. Fingers working inside you and hips grinding your fingers. You moan a little louder and throw your head back. The feeling is gone with one wrong move and you hit the bed in fustration. 

Your startled when you look up and see Dean in the doorway. Your face gets really red, "how-how long have you been there?" He walks over to you, "long enough." "I-um. Wasn't," it was no use because he clearly has seen what you were trying to accomplish. He leans over you and your faces almost touch, "what you need is proper stimuli. What were you thinking about to get you going?" You don't want to say. "Come on. Who did you picture?" His hot breath kissing your skin you give in, "you." He rises up a bit, "oh, okay. Then this ought to be easy." 
He climbs into bed and lays down next to you. He slides closer and from his side one hand goes under your shirt and into your bra. He plays with your nipple and circles it. Your mouth drops open and his other hand slides down your pants. "Don't be afraid of yourself and experiment." His rough fingers rub and massage your cliterous. You gasp when his fingers find your spot. Your hand slides down to his and his hand doesn't move from its pleasure giving. Instead, it intensifies as he moves faster and deeper. Your grunting and spreading your legs even farther apart. Now your picturing him on you and that omage is driving you crazy. He slides a finger into you forcing your head back into your pillow. 
You move your hips to the speed of his finger and he slips another in. "Your so tight. You like me inside you don't you?" His hot breath on your neck. "Dean I-I. Can't,  stop." He doesn't slow his pace, "your almost there y/n. Let me hear it. Let me hear you," he puts his lips so near your neck, "scream." He kisses your neck. You arch your back and there is an explosion that goes off inside you, sending chills throughout your body. You collapse and breathe heavily. He pulls his fingers out of you and wipes them on the sheets. 
"That's my good girl," he says as he pulls you to his chest. You chuckle a little as you feel the warmth of his body. You wrap your arms around him and give him a squeeze. He kisses your hair, "call me when you turn 18." 

******************

“Oh my god,” you bellowed out as you collapsed on top of your mattress. Breathing hard you slowly pull your hand out from your pants. Brushing your hair from your face you stare at the ceiling and begin to smile. You lick your lips as you picture his. How full and luscious they were as they hovered so close. Not knowing what to do with them back then but now being well past eighteen you have some ideas. You’d think about how you’d slam your lips into his and moan at their taste.
R

emembering those green eyes and how skilled his hands were. Those details have helped you many nights and with your ex. Breaking off all the bad things in your life and getting a better start. Grabbing your phone you turn the sound back on and see the messages. Responding to them you jump up and clean up in the bathroom. Going into the kitchen you open the fridge to empty shelves.
“Looks like I’m going to the store.” You change and get your shoes on. Grabbing your cards you lock up and sling your reusable bags over your arm. Walking to the store you have a mental list of what you wanted. Entering through the sliding doors and not being phased by the bell you dive into the aisles. Picking up a few boxes and some little snacks you turn the corner and run into a back.
“I’m so sorry. I wasn’t paying attention and…”
He turns around and you think to yourself, what are the fucking odds. He looks a little older, better with more intense eyes. But you found yourself staring at those lips once more.
“Dean?”
He stares into your eyes then you see them change. “Y/N?”
You smile so wide, “yea, its been a while.”
He looks you up and down, “looks like the years have been good to you. What’s it been like two years?”
“Two years and four months to be exact.”
He gives a little smile, “eighteen now,” he leans to your ear, “have you been practicing?”
You couldn’t breathe for a second and chocked on air. He pats your back and that just made it worse. Suddenly you both are laughing and are aware that his hand is on your shoulder. Looking up and seeing his smile and being transported back two years just was an oddly amazing feeling. Feeling so comfortable around him yet afraid to ask what he was doing in town let alone later. Before you know it the both of you are shopping together. Going down all the aisles and picking up what you need. He makes a face when picking up health food and you laugh.
“Who would have thought,” you say out loud.
“What?” he asks over his shoulder.
“That I’d run into Dean Winchester again and we’d be shopping for food.”
He pauses and turns to you, your eyes go wide as he leans in, “how about we pay for this and get outta here?”
You swallow hard and muster the strength to nod and utter out a, “yes.”
Quickly paying and watching as the food is bagged like it was in slow motion. You walk outside and just as you turn you feel something sturdy brush up against you, “lets go,” hearing a low, gruff voice. You’d know that voice anywhere.
“Where are your bags?”
“I’ll shop later,” he grabs your bags as he follows you.
Unlocking the door you feel his hot breath at your back and again you are taken back two years. Feeling your heart beat harder the door opens and you both rush inside. He tosses the bags in the chair and you point to them.
“Nothing breakable in there,” he says as he rushes to you and you rock up so your lips collide. Your hands move around his hard body and you moan at the size of his arms now. Moving around each other, pushing, pulling until his back hits the wall just outside your bedroom door. You slide your shoes off in a few steps as he does his best to do the same. You help slide his jacket off his shoulders and he lets it fly the rest of the way. Jumping up on the bed on your knees you continue to be wrapped in him. Removing more layers he pushes you back till you are on your back. He unzips your pants and returns to your lips. Pressing you harder into your pillow and feeling his hand glide on your skin, under your pants.
You giggle slightly. He breaks the kiss and looks at you with a smirk, “this looks familiar.” Biting your bottom lip as he rubs you.
His eyes looking around yours, “and if I remember correctly…” He applies pressure to just the right spot as you close your eyes and moan. He keeps moving and gets harder so you let your legs drift apart. Your lower back no longer touches the mattress then Dean kisses and nibbles your neck. He removes your pants and panties then climbs back to you. Sticking two fingers into you, you gasp but quickly enjoy his skilled fingers. Keep thinking how much better he is and how it can’t get any better. Then he stops and your eyes shoot open.
“I couldn’t do this two years ago,” he slowly pushes himself into you and you grab the sheets.
“Oh my god,” you cry to the air as he continues to thrust into you. The bed creaks and the world goes quiet. You hear him occasionally but that doesn’t compare to the warm welling sensation filling up to your ears. It builds and builds and builds until all you see are colors and your lips go numb from the explosion happening throughout your body. You collapse on the sheets and stare up. Your heart is racing so fast it doesn’t register then you look over at him. He pulls the condom off and throws it into the trash.
You tap on his chest, “that… that… I’ve only dreamt about that.”
You share a laugh and try to calm your breathing. “I hope that was worth that wait,” you look back at him.
He brushes the hair from your face, “you were.” He leans in and kisses you tenderly, “lets not wait another two years.”
“How many condoms did you bring?”
THE END