Levithian Castiel

Watching the screen on your laptop your heart ached at the news reports of Castiel all over. He was going a lot of good as well as a lot of bad. Many people were dying and you were on the phone with Sam and Dean a lot, telling them the latest reports. He’d heal a person here then kill a motivational speaker or someone who he saw was doing wrong in his eyes.

You’d cry yourself to sleep after praying to him to stop and remember who he is. He turned into something you didn’t recognize anymore, he wasn’t Castiel anymore. He wasn’t the little nerdy dude with wings that won your heart over with his cute awkwardness. When you two first kissed after months of blushing faces and little “accidental” touches here and there. That was your Castiel, not the killing machine you read about across the internet.

But you still had hope because he was healing people. That is the side you begged would listen when you prayed. Your face was buried in the computer reading about more Castiel sightings when your door opened. “Hello?” No response. You looked around and saw your devils trap intact by the door and salt still at the windows. The floor boards creaked and you slowly picked up your silver knife.

With a firm grip on the handle you squint through the darkness and wonder how long you’ve been in front of the computer. A silhouette appeared in the frame of the door. You furrowed your eye brows, “Castiel? Is… is that you?” Leaning up to turn on the light and seeing that trench coated man. He shuffled through the door and came closer to you.

“I’ve heard your prayers and I assure you my work is almost done.” You stand up, “Cas you have to be done now. All the things I’ve read. I’m scared for you.” “Don’t be,” his voice went deeper and his head tilt was further than normal, “be scared of what’s inside me.” You took a step back as a giant smile came to his face. “You’re scaring me, this isn’t you.” He grabs you and pulls you closer. Your hands hit his chest and you look into those blue eyes and they got closer.

He leaned in and kissed you very sweetly as his hand moved to the back of your neck. “Oh wow,” pulling him back to your lips and getting a small moan from him. His lips interlocked with yours and you kissed furiously back. Your hands move under his coat and down his back. Your lips part and leaving you both panting he grabs you from under your thighs and picks you up.  

Your back crashes against your bedroom wall and you both are half dressed. Looking back up into that smile before he turns you and your face is pressed against the wall. His hands move down your sides and traces your panties, “try not to scream.” He rips them off and you hear trousers hit the floor. His hands move around your ass and he firmly grabs and squeezes your cheeks. Nearly rubbing them raw and making you pant against the wall he moves a hand around your waist so you stick out.

He doesn’t give you warning, just takes you. Making you weak in the knees as you feel him moving in you, all of him; in bursts that made your body hot and cold. Your cheek feels numb and you put up a hand to support you as your other moves past your side to him. Your fingers feel as his hips work into you and you fight back moaning loud. Pushing yourself off the wall and turning around you grab his shirt and pull it over his head. You pushed him on the bed and immediately was on him. Sitting yourself and slowly sliding down on his cock, “faster,” he begged you. You just smiled and kept your slow pace. “Faster now, I need you to-“ you looked down into his eyes, “eat me.” He smiled, “I just might.”

He grabbed you and pinned you to the mattress. While looking at you his hands moved down your thighs and to your knees, spreading them apart. You looked at him wide eyed as he moved down, “you smell good.” He moves a finger around and you’re already wet for him. “So warm. This is gonna be so much fun.” He buries his head in you and flicks his tongue over our clit. You gasp and hiss the air from your lungs then his tongue moves through your folds.

Your back rises and falls to the mattress as his tongue moves around then it moves in deeper. Then you hear a deep little chuckle come from him. “What the-“ you can’t even finish your thought because he begins sucking hard. He eats you out while his hands burrow deeper into your thighs. “OH MY GOD CAS!” Your back arches and tears stream from your eyes. “Cas, Cas… I’m… I’m…. DAMN IT!” A warm feeling spreads through your body and your eyes state at the ceiling.

Your heart racing and your fingers white and holding the sheets his head rises. You look back to him as he licks his lips. Eyes focused on each other and he moves your knees to his shoulders. You moan loud as he enters you. Weak legs to his powerful thrusts your breasts jiggle as your back moves on the sheets. He moves a hand to each side of you to gain leverage and he quickens his pace.

The frame complains against the floor at its occupants. You barely hear the grinding of the wooden frame to the wooden floor over Castiel’s grunts. Your eyes burn so you shut them for relief while opening your mouth wide. It soon has a new occupant as his tongue moves around your lips and inside your mouth. Your dry mouth gets moisture from his lapping tongue. Your hands move to his strong arms as he pushes you harder and harder.

“Not… again… I’m… I can’t…. FUCK!” Your body shakes and you become limp and fall to the mattress. You finally open your eyes again you wipe your eyes and your head is spinning. He pulls out of you and lets your legs fall. You look up at him as your blurry vision is once again regained. You see a little black vein creep from his neck and across his cheek to disappear under his eye.

THE END