Demon Dean

It's been a couple of weeks since Dean's transformation. In some ways he's the same but in many he's very different. He doesn't eat or sleep anymore and that put you on edge. His once soft eyes are now hardened and when he gets mad they go black. You still sleep in his bed because the sheets and pillow smell like him. He still comes around and eats dinner with you and he only does a little research as you eat.

You put covers over the mirrors because Dean would get angry at his reflection. He would still be up late at night and just before you went to bed you massaged his shoulders and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He usually responded with a halfhearted good night with his nose deep in the computer or papers. Tonight his hand landed on yours as you kissed his cheek.

You held your lips on his cheek as his thumb rubbed the back of your hand. "I know I haven't been the easiest son of a bitch to live with these past few days." He takes your hand and looks up at you. "I just want you to know I still love you." You smile as you feel your heart skip a beat and lean down to kiss him. Pulling away his hand moved to the back of our neck and he pulled you back.

You smiled against his mouth because since he's turned into a demon he hasn't touched you. You didn't know if it was he no longer desired you or was afraid of what he's become. But this moment washed those doubts away and you closed your eyes and it felt like Dean again. His mouth was warm and inviting as his tongue begged to enter as they tickled at your teeth. His hands moved and grabbing your waist he pulled you into his lap.

You shifted as you came into his lap and was able to move one leg to each side. Opening your mouth his tongue darts inside and he moans as a thank you. Your hands move to his chest and you push against him until his back is flat with the chair. Your knees sink to the sides and rub at his thighs. His hands move up from your hips and end at our back. His nimble fingers undo the back of your bra then his hands move around to your front.

You get harder and more deliberate in his lap as you feel him grow against your jeans. You bite back and try to keep your mouth closed when his hands move under your shirt. His hands tickle at your skin and his mouth opens wide as he palms find your breasts. Cupping them he moves and his thumbs tease your nipples, making them hard. He leans up and sets you on the table. His lips come back to yours and his hands strip off your shirt and your bra follows. You take his off and your eyes eat up his chest.

His head moves between your breasts and just where they meet he sucks hard. His tongue moves up between them and moves to a nipple. He kisses and sucks the whole way and makes sure he gets them both. His hands move from your knees and move inward. They move up and after unbuttoning your jeans they move to your ass. He squeezes and lifts you and your legs wrap around his waist.

Your feet knock a lamp off the table and you giggle as he carries you. You kiss and his neck and move up and suck on his earlobe. He groaned and pushed you against the door to the bedroom. You moan as your legs squeeze around him. "Oh Dean please don't stop." "I don't plan to," he growls in your ear. He turns quickly and your back lands on the mattress. Pulling your pants off you slide your panties off while he takes off his pants and boxers.

He climbs in next to you, "face the headboard." Hearing his command you do as he says because his voice was low and rough. He takes your arms and places them on the wood of the headboard. Your hands clenched as you heard him move behind you. His fingers left scratch marks down your back and you whimpered. His hips pressed against your ass and his hands move up and down your sides. He grinds into you and you try to keep your arms relaxed. "Don't drop your arms," he barked and the sound of his voice made you wet.

On your knees and holding the headboard he moves your legs a little wider apart. You raise your ass in anticipation. Feeling his very erect shaft graze your wet clit. Dropping your head you saw him line you up and you bit your lip. He pushed into you and you let out a tear from that familiar feeling. He felt so good as he moved in and out of you. He pushed you to the edge by how slow he moved then he'd push hard. After moaning out his fingers dug into your hips and he picked up the pace.

Your skin slapped together and your arms were aching. "I mean it, don't let go." "I...won't," you cry out. He thrusts harder and harder while a puddle of tears forms on your pillow. Your arms feeling the effect from his hips. He hits your gspot, "fuck Dean! I... I... sweet lord!" You drop your arms because they burned and complained at you. He lifted your leg, forcing you to your side.

"DEEEAAAANNNN!!" You look up at him and his eyes are black. Your instinct tells you to be afraid but the way he moves you can't help but be turned on. He drops your leg and moves in closer. "Are you afraid?" You lean up and kiss him, "no Dean, my fuck king." He grins at this and thrusts into you a few more times. Your back finally drops to the mattress and you look up at him.

"You dropped your hands," your eyes widen. He lays down next to you, "time for your punishment." The room fills with smoke and it dives into you. You hear Dean in your head. "Hey now your under my command. Your gonna move your hand down between your legs." He moves your body and you can see and hear what he's doing. Spreading your legs apart your hand moves between your folds.

You suck in air and arch your back once more. He moves your hand to go further and further and puts more pressure into your rubbing. Your head goes light and you hear him laughing a little at your lack of thought. "I'll always take care of you, in more than one way." Feeling your skin get wetter then he moves fingers in you.

Moving your hips and rolling as your fingers pump. With his strength he moves your burning arms rapidly causing pleasure to fill your body. You wail against your skull but your fingers don't stop. You build and build until that final pump comes and you explode. He exits you and smokes back into his body. He pulls you to him as you pant. You look at him, "being a demon has its perks." He grins, "just don't get a tattoo so we can have more fun."

THE END