Dean Gym Sub

Day in and day out school was such a drag. Sure being a cheerleader had its perks but you were still an outcast of the group. Truman high school was a boring place in a boring little town where you can't do anything. You go to class and fake enthusiasm when you cheer. The next class is one you dread the most because your teacher for physical education was the meanest. Miss Bodrown wouldn't take anything and hated excuses or notes from parents excusing you. The next time you'd run double.

You sighed in the locker room as you changed into gym attire. Pulling your hair back in a ponytail you took a deep breath and headed to the door. Walking out on the gym floor you don't see her in her usual spot. Usually her ugly face is the first one out there. "Where's the teach?" You ask Stacy to your side whose only answer is a shrug of her shoulders. You straighten up when you hear the whistle.

To your surprise your teacher doesn't walk out, instead it was a man. A fine looking man at that. You watch his little red shorts as he swaggers in front of everyone. The whistle around his neck taps on his chest with every step. You don't jump when he blows instead your in a trance as it falls from his supple lips and bounces on his chest. You shift your weight as he walks from one side to the other.

You avert your eyes as he reaches Stacy then he stands in front of you. Looking from his shoes and white socks all the way up to his green eyes. "Today we play dodge ball and make sure they don't hit that pretty little face of yours," he whispers to you. You turn red and look away while hearing him chuckle. As the game starts you feel his eyes on you. When you bent over you stuck your butt out a little bit more. When you got hit in the leg and fell to the floor you acted more hurt than you were.

You look up as you grab your ankle, "I think I sprained it." He bent over and helped you up. Your skin tingled under your clothes where he touched you. He felt so warm. You limped as he took you to the office and sat you in a chair. "You okay?" He kneeled down and started touching your ankle, you hold your breath. "I think I'll be okay." His hands felt good as his fingers removed your shoe and sock. You watch his head move around as he inspects your ankle. "It doesn't look swollen." He stands up, "but you can sit the rest of the game out." "Thanks," you say mousey. He smiles and walks out of the office, giving you the perfect view of those shorts.

You sit back and look down at your ankle. You breathe more regularly now but can still feel his hands around it. Pushing and poking at it and being surprisingly tender. You steady your heart as the echo from the gym of bouncing balls. Looking around the room you see a plaid shirt, red and blue, draped over the back of the chair. You wonder if that's what he came in. Then you see a green jacket under it. Your heart beats faster when you imagine him wearing it, then nothing. Your face reddens again and you hear the whistle blow again.

"Okay pack in in. Grab a ball and put it in the bag then hit the showers." You hear the shuffling of feet into the locker room then echoes of feet coming your way. "How's the ankle?" You smile up at him, "I think I can manage." You pick up your shoe and sock. "So is this your only day subbing?" "That's what they tell me." You sigh, "damn." He looks over at you and your eyes go wide. "Did I say that out loud?" He laughed a little, "you did. But I forgive you." "Its just Miss Bodrown is do strict and you were the best sub I've had." He crosses past you and pats your shoulder, "thanks." You raise an eyebrow, "thank you."

He helps you into the hallway and raises the bag of dodge balls, "mind telling me where these go?" You point to a large door, "that's the supply closet." "Thank you," he says pulling out the keys and unlocking the knob. "No," you run your hand down his toned arm, "thank you." He turns his head and looks you straight in the eye, "I'm sorry but I won't be jail bait. You are pretty though." He winks at you but you take a step closer and whisper, "I turned eighteen last week."

He tilts his head, "you don't say." You bite your lip as he takes a quick look around. He grabs your arm and pulls you into the supply closet. You throw your shoe and sock to the ground as he pushes you against the shelving that holds the basketballs. Hungry fingers work double time as pants and your other shoe fly off. His muscles flex and you moan at the rough surface grinding into your back. He starts to take the whistle off and you press your fingers to his lips, "leave it on." His eyebrows wiggle, "when you want me to stop just blow." You lean in and graze his lips with yours, "that's not what I want to blow."

He closes the space between you and kicks off his shoes. And that whistle is pressed into your chest as his lips come to yours. Your hands move around his hair and down his neck. When your fingers feel his shoulder muscles you let out a sharp moan in his mouth. You take a second of air as he pulls his shirt off. He pushes you against the shelving so hard it makes the basketballs fall. A passing student yells out asking if things were okay. Dean puts his hand over your mouth.

Looking into each other's eyes until the student moves on. He slowly slid his hand down so he could taste your lips again. 
He pushes and pulls you over to the little cage where the soccer balls are kept while kicking basketballs out of the way. You giggle as you push him back but he overpowers you and you feel cold steel pressing into your legs and hips. You moan as his hands dive under your shirt. You move your hands and pull his over his head. Your eyes feast at his skin. Your fingers devour his torso. His fingers move and slide off your pants. 
Running your fingers down his flexing arms he straightens up and easily lifts you. Placing you a top the cage he slides his pants down and you remove your shirt. Just a tiny piece of clothing separates you both. He moves between your legs and as he grinds your middle you wrap your legs around his waist.

He sucks and bites at your neck. "No...hickies," you manage to squeak out. Then his hands slide down your body and move to your panties. Moving one hand down he pulls his briefs down and pushes your panties aside. You wrap your arms around his neck and dig your nails in as he pushes in.
His shoulders move under your fingers and he thrusts into you slowly then moving faster. The wheels on the cage move and the lock digs into your butt cheek. Its a strange combo of pain and pleasure as he rolls his hips into you. You lean back and grip the cage for a better steady ride. He picks up the pace and uses the wheels to his advantage. Using his hands he grabs the top if the cage and moves it with his thrusts. The wheels squeak, as they are forced back and forth. 

You shoot your head back and feels like he was thrusting so hard you'd end up inside with the soccer balls. Your arms shaking, trying to support you. His distracting grunts and lips as they tease your neck. You bite your lip to suppress being loud. Soon tasting your own blood. Just before your arms were about to give out and with the last bit of your strength you push up and on him. He missteps from a basketball and you both tumble to the floor. You put your arms out to protect his head. "Thanks," he says nuzzling your chin. 
You smile and continue to move yourself along his shaft. With the last movements he puts his hand over your mouth and yours on his as you both yell out.

Your chest heaves and you hiss and grit your teeth as you get off him. He kisses your hand and pulls you down, leaving kisses all the way up your arm and finally resting at your lips. 
You look around at the mess you both created and chuckle. He winks at you, "not our problem." After another kiss you ran your fingers through his sexed hair, "wanna meet here again tomorrow?" He wiggled his eyebrows, "what are you doing tonight?"
You looked him right in the eyes, "you." He cleared his throat, "well then I'd better do some stretches later." You stand up and pull your pants back on. "You'd better," putting your shirt on, "I'm a cheerleader after all." You give him a wink as he bites his lip.