Angry Sam (small)

Your standing in front of a mirror. Looking at yourself you criticize the way you look. You've never liked the way you look and wish you had the money to change it. You have a scar on your wrist as a reminder the last time you felt unwanted and were looking for a way out. You start to tear up as Sam enters the room. 
Sam has always been your friend and you wonder why he even hangs out with you. "Whats going on?" You turn and look at him, "why?" He looks confused, "why what?" A tear rolls down your cheek. "Why am I still here? Why do I exist? I have nothing to offer the world, hell I tried to leave it once but no I'm stuck here." He shifts his weight and is obviously uncomfortable. "What do you mean? You are here because you are a human being. You are my friend, best friend in fact. You are smart and kind and care for so many others." You start to get a little louder. "But if I was no longer here not a lot of people would give a shit!" He walks closer to you and yells louder, "I do! I give a shit! I don't know what I'd do if you weren't around! And your scaring me talking like this. Change the subject!" "No Sam. Its not worth pretending anymore. I have NO ONE!" 
Sam clenches his teeth and nearly gets in your face. "ME y/n! You have me! I'm not leaving!" He wraps his arms around you but you push him away. "No. You'll leave like they always do!" You storm off but Sam quickly catches you and pushes you on the bed.

He pins you to the bed and his hands are on your wrists and you can't move. "Sam," you yell in tears, "get off me!" Sam jams his lips on yours taking you by surprise. He hardly let you up for air and doesn't move his hands. He releases your lips only to work on your neck. He lets go of your hands so he can rip your pants and underwear off. You slide on the sheets and he spreds your legs far apart. He looks at you as his tongue extends and massages you. He does little circles before exploring inside you. You legs shake and you put a hand on his head with a tight grip on his hair. "Oh! SAM" he doesn't stop. Instead he slides a finger in and kisses up your thighs, belly, chest and back to your lips. 
Your back arches and your needy hips ache at Sam's every move. He slides in another finger and speeds his pace. He takes your arm and kisses down it. When he reaches the spot of your scar he wet kisses every inch of it. This sends you over the edge and soon your body shakes with the biggest orgasm you've ever had. Your body shakes and you feel a cold chill and slowly warm back up. Sam pulls his fingers out and gives you a long deep kiss. "I love you. I will never leave you. You ARE the most important person to me. Don't you EVER forget that."