Sam phone sex

Studying away while feeling your eyes hurt from the screen you've been staring at. Jolting yourself awake you push away and get up from your chair. Pacing your room for a bit you sit back in front of the computer. Clicking a few more tabs and making more notes on a document. Picking up your glass you raise it to your lips and are disappointed because it's empty. Setting the glass down you take a deep sigh, "figures."

Your phone buzzes from on the bed. Earlier you tossed it aside so you could concentrate on your paper. You jump at the distraction and grab the phone. Smiling when you see who is calling you. Hitting the talk button you look out at the night through the window. "Hi Sam." You sit on the edge of your bed. You hear his breathe first, "hey you." You nearly forgot how sexy his voice was and it seemed extra smooth and rich tonight. "What's up?" "Just wanting you next to me." Your heart skips a few beats.

"What I'd give to have you here." You think the last time you saw him and remember his hands and lips. "If I was there I'd grab you and kiss you so hard you wouldn't know what day it was." Picturing that made your spine tingle. "I'd run my hands down your buttons and rip your shirt off." "Kissing down your neck and sucking at your collarbone while your shirt comes off. Then moving down and removing your bra so I can suck on your nipples." You shifted on your bed. Remembering the pressure of his fingers and how they knew exactly where to go.

"Making sure not to leave an inch of your chest untouched. My tongue would be my eyes and I'd look all over you." Your breath hitches and you lay back on the mattress. This doesn't stop you, "Feeling your muscles under my skin my fingers would explore your body. Sliding my hand inside your pants." "Throwing you to the mattress the rest of your clothes have to go. Ripping and tearing you'd be naked in front of me. More skin for my lips to cover." Groaning your hand moves across your neck.

"Shedding the rest of my clothes and climbing on you I'd make you sweat." Hearing his zipper on the other end of the phone your eyes went big. "I... I would reach up and take you in my hand. Slowly moving along your shaft." Hearing his heavy breathing you swallow hard. "Getting me all excited I'd pin your arms back and make you cry my name. Pressing you hard into the mattress time and time again. My giant cock filling you up." Your hands gather the sheets and curling your toes you feel him on you.

"You'll yell my name as I move harder and harder. Spreading your legs further apart and tasting the sweat at your neck." "Oh fuck Sam!" Your face got hot and your hand found its way into the wet spot in your pants. Moving your fingers and rubbing to the pace of his breath now moaning in unison. "Y/N," he whispers. "Sam..." Your body can't control itself and your eyes burn from the tears. "Sam I... Sam..." Whimpering out his name as you continue to move your fingers.

"Y/N... Y/N oh fuck you are hot." You hear thefaint sound of skin slapping and close your eyes. The bed creaks slightly andhis moans are helping your mind but not concentrating. "Oh my fuck Sam!" Yourhead gets dizzy and you take your pruney hand from your pants to let it fall tothe sheets. "Y/N!" You both take some breaths. "I always enjoy hearing youscream my name," he laughs a little. The other end of the phone goes dead andyou want to sleep so bad but remember your paper due in the morning. Washingyour hands you get back to it and wonder how long Sam will be up.