Sam breaks glass

"Oh god I've missed you," you huff out as you grab a hand full of hair. Your eyes go wide and you arch your back and throw your head up. "Fuck... you... you can't..." Your chest heaves as your lungs take in air but your voice is raspy. You cry out as he hits the spot, "Ooohhhh Sam!" You release his hair and he looks up at you, removing his magical tongue. You feel the beads of sweat on your forehead then look down at him. He's grinning ear-to-ear then rises up.

Your hands hit the cabinets behind you as his hands slide up your arms to your wrists. His lips return to yours and you fight for dominance. He keeps one hand on your wrists then uses the other to scoot you further of the edge of the counter. You get a hold of his lower lip and slowly let go after seeing his eyes. So dilated you can hardly see color in them. Seeing a smirk form on his lips your eyes go wide. His jeans already off as he positions himself and feeling his hardness enter you.

Slow and deliberate as he spreads nibbling kisses to your neck and shoulders. Your hands recede from your head and move down his shoulders. Feeling his move in you and the movement of his muscles under your fingers you exploded. Warmth spread through your body he moves your knees further apart, "I'm not done yet." He slides you off the counter and using his hands he moves you up and down while making his way to the couch.

Setting you down he climbs on top of you and works at your lips some more. His hands moving over your skin, caressing and pinching. His tongue finds its way into your mouth and rolls around, feeling oh so good. You moan louder than before and that makes him press you into the couch harder. He takes a second to wink at you and that's when you grab his shoulder and push. Taking him by surprise you press his back into the couch and crash your lips to his.

Moving your hands to his chest you feel his thighs move under you. Getting a good grip with your had around his erection you move your hand. More and more, harder then slower then you ease up. Straddling him you lean up and sink back down. Adjusting more causing you to scoot up and find his tongue teasing your nipple. "Sam I never knew," you whisper out. Just then his hands are placed at both sides of your breasts and he places his head between them. Kissing and dragging his tongue on and around them.

This sensation made you move more and he moaned into your skin. Ears and abdomen on fire as you both move in unison. He bucks you when you don't move fast enough. Biting your lip up sink down and grinding him in the process. "Oh shit y/n more. MORE." You try to move faster but your knee slips and you fall on him, taking him all in. Gasping he props you back up, his puppy eyes looking back at you. "I'm fine Sam," you manage to word out. He puts his hand under your chin, "you won't be."

You didn't have time to process because he grabs your thighs and darts across the room. Feeling the cold bay window pressed against your back as he entered your front. One leg wrapped around him and the other rests on the inner frame. He doesn't let up and you cum to the sound of his grunts and the right pressure against the cold glass. He bucks you harder and harder while you slide easily on his hard, thick cock. Your back gets pressed harder and harder as he seems to be taking out his aggression on your lady bits.

He doesn't stop but you know he's on the edge himself. You've lost count of how many pleasure filled orgasms you've exploded through. He takes delight for every time you say his name as ecstasy flows through you. You watch as his mouth begins to open and you brace yourself. "Ahhhhhh, FUCK," he primal yells as he bucks you hard into the glass, cracking it. You collapse into his arms and lowers you to the floor while he lies next to you. You look up at the bay window, "damn Sam, just couldn't take it easy this time could you." He looks up and laughs then looks over at you, "guess you just bring it out in me."