Weekend with Dean

Sitting in bed and sore as hell, I smile as I shake my head. I know how I ended up this bruised and battered. Still wondering if it was worth it. Gingerly moving the sheet from your purple thighs, it tickles and nearly burns across your spotted skin. Picking up the bottle next to you and take a swig from the neck. Replacing the cap you put it back on the table next to the bed. Leaning back against the headboard and the pillows as support you laugh at the show on tv but try to stop yourself. Your whole body aches and when you close your eyes you see him.

You see his face and his smile. You see his body and remember how it felt against yours. When you open your eyes you smile. "Yea, it was worth it." Your weekend with Dean Winchester is one you won't be forgetting anytime soon. You recall how you met him that night. You were ditched by your "friends" once more and feeling shitty. So you drop in at this little hole in the wall of a bar. You were all dressed up and there was no way you were drinking home alone.

Leaving your car and looking up to see the moon full and bright, then you walk inside. You don't even look around as you saunter up to the bar and take a seat. Telling the bartender what you wanted he brings it to you quickly. Starting with a shot then moving on to a mixed drink you pull out your phone one more time to check for messages before you take another drink causing you not to drive. No messages waited for you.

"Drinking alone tonight sweetheart?" Sliding the glass across the bar you signal for another. "Listen I've been having a..." You look over to see who was talking to you. Those green eyes and soft hair stared back at you. His eyebrow raised waiting for you to finish your sentence. "Nothing. Never mind." He raised his head a little and dropped that brow. "Thought so. Well sugar lips how about having a drink with me?" You looked at him and smirked. His hands moving around the top of his finished beer got you thinking all the wrong things. "Why not?" He smiles, "bartender," he points to the counter between you, "another round."

"So who do I have the pleasure of sharing a drink with?" You watch as the next round is being delivered. Looking over at him as you raise your glass and he takes the other. You clink them and watch as he moves the glass to his lips and slaps it back. You follow suit and place the glass on the counter. "Dean." Pressing your lips together, "Dean." You look him over and really liking what you're seeing.

"What are you here for?" His eyes follow your neckline and fall at your peaking cleavage, "the scenery." Your cheeks grow warm as you hear a slight growl come from him. You signal for another drink and make sure you lean just enough to hear another growl. He puts his hand on your knee. "Well Dean you don't beat around the bush do you?" He leans in, "when I see something I want I go for it." You stand up, "I know what you mean." Walking past him you stroll up to the jukebox and poke a couple of buttons. A small record drops down and the needle glides over and starts to play. You move your hips to the guitar cords and imitate a few. Throwing in a few hair tosses as The Outfield's 'Your Love' continues to play.

You move your hands up through your hair then to the air. Making sure to move just right and keeping his attention. Slowly turning so he can get a complete view of you and how you move. Your hands caress your breasts and you crouch down tracing your thighs. Getting back up you see him leave his seat and head for you. He moves behind you and his hands glide across your arms and land on top of your hands. He steps closer and presses his front to your back. You continue moving and he never misses a beat. When you swirl your hips so does he. His hands leave yours and travel where they want.

You bite your lip as he palms your breast while his other hand presses you more into him. He moves up and down just enough to drive you crazy. He nuzzles at your neck and you tilt your head for him. His lips playfully brush against your skin and his breath nearly makes you cum then and there. He finally kisses your neck and up to your lips. His hand leaves your breast and moves to turn your head more. "Mmmm you taste nice." You smirk a little, "I bet you taste better." "Get a room you two," the bartender yells. "Great idea I don't live that far away." "What are we still doing here then?" He grabs your hand and throws some money on the counter before heading out the door. You take more steps to keep up with his stride. "I'm over there," you point to your car, "you wanna follow me?" He lets go of your hand, "sure thing."