Future and Past Dean

With the Croatoan virus threat in the back of everyone's minds and going for daily missions you keep asking yourself "is today the day that it gets me?" Lacing up your boots you think over the mission today. Getting up you swing your jacket over your shoulders then go over to your gun. Checking it and seeing eight bullets in your chamber you think you've got to conserve those. The door opens to your little bungalow and you turn around.

"Dean," his boots echo against the wood with every step. You didn't expect to see him this early but I guess he didn't sleep much while going over strategies. He gets closer, "this mission could get ugly." You put your hands up on his chest and move them up to his shoulders, "you say that with every mission." He leans in, "but this one's very dangerous." You move a hand down to his growing bulge, "this is dangerous." He lets out a low guttural sound before his lips attack you.

He rips and tears at you clothes. "Careful there sport, I've got to patch the last set your tore into." His nails scratch your skin as you raise a leg around his waist his fingers dig into your thigh. Your ass is run up against the table as his pants drop to his ankles. He pushes into you and your nails dig into his shoulders. "Oh Dean..." He takes no time in riding you hard and showing you no mercy. The table scrapes against the floor and he bites just at the base of your neck before he climaxes.

You lean back on the table and watch as he pulls his pants back up. "We leave in five." You shake your head, "real romantic." Jumping off the table you hunt and pick up you clothes. As you slide your undies back on you can't help but hiss a little. Dressing and loading up with knives and your favorite gun you walk out the door and join the group. "That's when we go in through the side and take what we can. Now the cases will contain ammo so they will be heavy. Keep sharp and watch each other's asses out there."

The others load up in the jeeps and you whisper in Dean's ear, "be careful." He puts his hand around the back of your neck and pulls you in. The kiss had fire but he breaks it off too quickly but that would've been a good thing because you didn't want to get him excited. "You have to sit this one out," he looks down at you. You knew not to argue with him and truthfully you were too sore to run. "Come back in one piece," you say before he turns and walks away. They pull away and you head back to your bungalow.

Getting a little side tracked after talking to Chuck you assured him whenever they find toilet paper and toiletries that they'd bring them back. Walking the path back to your place you open the door and nearly slam it. You could help him but he wanted you to sit it out. Taking off your jacket and walking across the room towards the table, it wobbles as you toss your gun on it and you smile a little. The door opens behind you and you are suddenly struck with déjà vu. Dean comes in and looks around, "this isn't the armory." He smiles and has a moment of hesitation then he comes in. "So is the mission over already?" He looks you over, "it is and it was successful."

You move closer to him, "so you're feeling pretty victorious about now." He gets closer and runs his hands up your arms, "not entirely victorious," he smirks. You lean up and kiss those luscious lips and when he kisses back its fiery but not like it has been. His hands move around you and your hands move up to his cheek and back of the neck. Closing your eyes and sinking deeper and deeper into him then taking a moment to breathe you look in his eyes. Those kinder eyes that were the same color and you wonder what happened on that mission. Right now with his hands on you, honestly you could care less.

With buttons flying and zippers being undone you land on the mattress under him. His hands gliding across you as his hips work you more and more into the mattress. Rolling him over you straddle him and his hands move up to remove your cami and bra. Pressing your hips into him and moving in little circles the moaning and look on his face indicate your making all the right moves. His fingers move down to the top of your panties you lean up and move his boxer briefs down. He moves his legs up to kick them off as you remove yours then you sink down on his shaft and fight gravity.

Quivering over how good he feels. He sits up and takes a mouth full of breast. "Oh... Dean..." you say low near his ear. Moving you to your back he continues thrusting into you. Your body continues to react to his touches and sending quakes of fire from your head to your toes. Moving your leg up he rests it on his shoulder and your sent sky high as you feel his all in you. "You feel so damn good," he huffs through his teeth. "Dean you..." Looking over at the door as it opened to see Dean? "What the fuck?" You look at the Dean on you then to the one who just came through the door.

"What do we have here," that deeper voice your more used to. You keep looking back and forth between them. He comes in closer, "nice to see you get along so well with my past half." He sits on the edge of the bed, "oh please, don't mind me." "Dean," they both look at you while you look at the one sitting, "how? I thought he was you and I mean he sounds like you, hell he looks like you and..." He puts his finger to his lips, "shhhh." That's when both Dean's smirk at you. Future Dean leans in with his rough kiss and palms your breast. Past Dean pushes back in you and you think your head's going to explode. Slow drags as you feel him inside you, painfully slow so your back arches. You moan in future Dean's mouth who then tortures you more by exploring with his tongue.

You roll past Dean to his back and roll your hips; meanwhile future Dean undresses behind you. Chills run up your spine as you hear clothes hitting the wooden floor then you feel his fingers running up your back and into your hair. Grabbing a handful he jerks your neck aside to expose more skin, skin to which he nibbles on. Past Dean grabs your ankles and pulls them to his chest then bounces you off his abs. You burn through another orgasm then future Dean wraps his arms around you and pulls you off past Dean to maneuver you onto his own lap.

He's just as hard as his past self and doesn't waste any time pumping you for information you didn't know to give up. You face the sky and eyes roll back from the constant thrust and bounce combo your getting. Climaxing once more and this time with future Dean grunting out your name. You fall to the mattress, so very worn out but so very happy. Past Dean to your left and future Dean falls to your right side. The room warm with all the breaths of activity you look from side to side, "holy crap."