Sam Bartender

Having one of those days you just need it to go away. You'd always pass this little dive of a place and today you had to go in. Pushing the door open you sigh as you make your way to the counter. Sitting on the stool you look up, "can I get a shot and a beer?" When the man behind the counter doesn't move or even turn to acknowledge you, you lean up and pull on the back of his sleeve.

"I want a shot and a be...." He turns around and you are greeted by two the most mesmerizing hazel eyes. He looks right at you and shows you his dimples. "One shot and beer coming up." You smile as he sets a bottle and glass in front of you. You immediately pickup the shot and down it and follow it with a sip of beer.

"Bad day huh?" You rub your forehead, "putting it mildly." You notice he hasn't moved at all. "You want to tell me about it?" You look around the mostly empty place then back to him. "I'm sure you don't want to hear it." "Well I usually don't but I can't refuse a pretty woman." You feel a little red in the face and put both hands around your bottle. "I'm Sam by the way." He smiles and you nearly whisper out your name.

You make your story short about how you were late to work today and your boss yelled at you for it. How you tried to get through the rest of the day mistake free but without fail everything went wrong. How you complained online to friends but no one seemed to care. Then you missed your bus and had to walk home. "Well thanks for coming in but think this is just one bad day and luckily they don't happen all the time. But when they do," he pours a couple of shots, "this helps." He slides one in front of you and you pick up the glass, clink it with his and slap it back.

"Well thank you Sam for listening to me." He leans in, "I'd like to hear more. Are you busy tonight?" "This is my sad little plan for tonight." He looks at his watch, "I'm off in an hour so don't get too drunk on me." You take a sip from your beer, "so Sam what brings you here?" "Well my brother and I are passing through and he's out umm... helping someone. I know the owner here and he said I could close tonight to give him a break."

"You are a good man Sam." You put your hand on top of his and it sends sparks to your spine. He pulls away your bottle and gives you some water. "See... a good man." He brings drinks for a couple of other customers but always comes back to you. You both tell each other a little bit more about yourselves. You exchange looks and touches. When he cleared off the counter from a leaving customer you caught him checking his watch.

He comes around the counter to clear off a table and whispers, "fifteen minutes," as he passes. You get up and help out a little because you can't take just sitting there. You gather up the last bit of empty glasses and see Sam help out the last customer and switch off the open sign. He locks the door and you come out from the back. He smiles and you smile back as you walk towards each other.

When you come face to chest with him, inches from him. Looking into each other's eyes. "Hi," he says looking down at you. "Hi," you return. His hands move to rest on top of your shoulders. They move up to your neck as you lean up and he leans down. Your hands land on his chest and move upward. You let out your breath when your lips touch. You both break for a second and look at the fire growing in each other's eyes. He comes back and his lips move around yours. You moan at his touch and his tongue finds its way inside your mouth.

Your fingers glide through his hair as his hands move to your back. He grabs your thighs and picks you up. Soon your lower back is pressed against the counter. "Oh Sam." "There's a room upstairs." You muster out between kisses along his neck, "what...are...we...still...doing...down...here?" He slid you past the counter top and after bumping into a couple of chairs. Making his way up the narrow stairs

"Ouch," you said after being bounced off a wall. "Sorry," he kissed you as he kept moving.

He pushed you against the door as it opened. He stumbled as he kicked off his shoes and slamming you on the bed so he could continue removing clothes. You followed by kicking off your shoes and sliding off your pants. He helped with your shirt. He smiled as he sunk to his knees. "Sam?" His hands moved to your panties and pulled them off. Then he made himself at home between your legs.

Kissing up your thigh your legs spread apart for him. You threw your head back when you felt his tongue start to work inside you. Biting your lip as his tongue teased you and moaning as it explored you. Your arms gave out and your back hit the creaky mattress. "Oh Sam! I want you to fuck me so I forget about this day." You see his head rise, "oh I'm going to make you forget your own name." He wiped his mouth and climbed on top of you.

He pressed you so hard into the mattress that you felt a part of it. His muscles were strong and you felt them flex under your fingers. Your heart beat faster and breathing was getting harder. His hands moved all around you, cupping and gliding across your skin. You flipped over and he kissed you roughly over your shoulder as he continued bucking into you.

Your face gets smooched into the pillows and you moan even louder into them. His grunts in your ear keep you with him as he continues to fill you. Clutching the sheets as your bodies move together. You've lost count of how many shivers and pleasure waves he's caused.

He moves you into his lap and your back is bent and lip quivering as you feel all of him inside you. With your hands on his shoulders you move your hips a few more times and he rocks you back and forth. Putting his hands on your hips he guides you on him until you explode and don't feel like you're in your own body anymore.

He grabs your hair and lets out a moan so guttural it burns his throat. You both collapse on each other than to the bed. Legs twisted around one another, sweat covering both bodies, air huffing from lungs, smiles plastered on faces and a name forgotten.