Man Who Can't Be Moved..-Nial...

By hipster_nialler

Taken when she was only 5, Cassie Davis was held captive by a man she thought she knew. He kept her locked aw... More

Man Who Can't Be Moved..-Niall Horan Love Story
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
I Told You This Would Be Fun.-Chapter Nine.
Best Friends For Life.-Chapter Ten.
Thunder Buddies For Life. -Chapter Eleven.
So Not Awkward.
God Bless The Broken Road.
The Man in the Mask.
You'll Find Out Sooner Or Later.
Louis to the Rescue
Texts From Last Night.
The A Team.
Coming Back Without Warning.
**~~~Important Note~~~**
ExBoyfriendProbs.
Ziall Date
Zayn's new girl..
Twitcam with Niall.
An Old Friend Says Hello.
Twitter Drama.
Morning Surprise.
Saved Me From Myself.
Confessions.
Midnight Movie Magic.
Wake Up Call.
Real Life Nightmare.
Mistaken Love.
Attacked.
Shocking Confession.
Expressing a Confession.
What Are You Hiding?
Sleepover!
It's You and Me
Be My Girlfriend.
Dinner Date
Please Be Mine.
Got Me Going Crazy.
3,2,1, JUMP.
Moments.
You hold my heart, and i hold the key to yours.
You Don't Wanna Know.
Dance the Night Away.
I'll Miss You.
Kiss Me.
I Wish For You.
I Love You.
Going Home.
Late Night Swim.
Fireside Talk.
Then and Now.
I love you Niall.
I'm leaving.
Kiss me Kiss me, Say that you Miss Me.
I Miss You Already.
Remember The Plan.
Sing Me To Sleep.
The City Of Love.
JeTaime.
Surprise.
If you like me, then say you like me.
Happy Birthday!
Two Is Better Than One.
Die In Your Arms.
Special Connections
Who I Am.
I Wouldn't Change A Thing.
SuperStar.
Stand Up
Love Me For Me.
Tell Me A Lie.
Let Me Tell You A Story.
Here We Go Again.
Wanted.
Nothing I Do Better Than Revenge.
Movie and Late Night Loving.
We're Beautiful, Like Diamonds in the Sky.
Truely, Madly, Deeply.
Happy New Year!
I Am Titanium
Death by Jealousy.
Save Me.
Don't Let Me Go.
Valentine's Day Surprise.
Postcards and Polaroids.
Infinite.
Time to Dream.
Not Enough.
Adventure Time.
Happy Birthday.
Unbroken.
Remember Me.
Amnesia.
If You Only Knew.
IMPORTANT NOTE!!
Never Gone.
Everything About You.
Take My Breath Away.
Bad Dream, Happy Ending.
Diagnosis.
The Return.
The Slut That Got Away.
Truce.
I Can't Lose You.
If We Were a Movie, This Is The Sad Scene.
CheaterCheaterBoyfriendEater.
Breakeven.
If You Ever Come Back.
Heart By Heart.
Kryptonite.
Heaven's Calling.
The Man Who Can't Be Moved.
You Found Me.
Beautiful.
Rest in Paradise.
Repeating Nightmares.
Heaven's Devil and Hell's Angel.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unpredictable.
One In A Billion.
You are the Sun, My Moon and All My Stars
Hold On Until May.
Fate, Destiny..Whatever You Call It.
Knock, Knock.
Little Red Roses
One Moment in Paradise

Half Of Me.

6.4K 172 32
By hipster_nialler

Cassie's POV.

It's always like this now, the black dress, the makeup down my face after an hour. I didn't want to do it again..but this time, it was different. 

He was my father, okay yes, but I didn't even know him. And his family was going to be there. The woman he remarried instead of coming back to my mother, the children he had that was a replacement for his lost, presumably daughter. I didn't want that, I didn't want to see the perfect trophy wife he had and the kids that excelled in soccer or baseball or school spirit..I didn't care. I really didn't.

"You'll be okay love." Niall said standing in the doorway. 

"I know." He knew the reason why I didn't even want to go..it was them. 

We headed to the church. It was bright and happy and frankly absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. The windows weren't all Jesus and God oriented, some had beautiful flowers on them, and the pews each had flowers on the end of it, pink ones. The double doors and stairs were huge and amazingly beautiful. The half circle window above the doors was painted to perfection in bright, vivid colors. The statues were beautiful and well scuplted. A woman caught my eye, she was smiling, but there was a tear down her face. She was like a goddess.

"The goddess of strength and wisdom.." Niall nodded towards her.

"Why is she those things?" I asked.

"Because she was through the worst of battles, losing her husband and both of her children." he said.

"That's so sad, I can't imagine burying a child." I nodded. I envied her, she was so beautiful and had been through so much and even though she was broken, she still smiled.

He saw me still looking around at everything, the paintings and statues.

"you like this place don't you." He whispered.

"For a person who has never been to church other than funerals, yes..this is the best and most beautiful church I have ever seen." I said in amazement.

"That's because it was modeled after a church in Italy. The Andrea della Valle " He smiled.

"How did you know that?" I asked.

"I'm good at history." He smiled again. He's actually extremely smart.

I had to stand by the coffin since I was his daughter, barely.

I watched as his wife and kids walked in. She truely was the trophy wife. Blonde hair curled and half up to perfection, red lips, pale skin, blue eyes. She was skinny and beautiful. She had a giant diamond ring on her finger. Her black gown was long and she had a pin in her hair with a black lace thing draped over her face a bit. 

His kids were older. About 17 and 13. Son and daughter. He must have met her not long after her left my mother. I just wish he told me...when I got back, when I tried contacting him.

His son was gorgeous. Brown hair spiked up a bit and bright blue eyes. He was tall and skinny, soccer maybe. And his daughter was a blonde/brunette. She was smaller with green eyes. 

They came and stood next to me. The boy next to me and then their mom and then the girl. It was so awkward. 

The mother was dabbing her eyes with a tissue/hankerchief. I just rolled my eyes...typical rich bitch.

"This is so stupid." The boy leaned to me and said. I looked at him completely dumbfounded..he had a sort of british accent.

"What?" I said.

"You're british?" he asked.

"You are a bit too." I said.

"I went to school in London for a year." he said. 

"Oh. I've lived here my whole life." I said. Lying.

"I know." He said.

"You know?" I asked.

"Yeah, Dad talked about you all the time, but since you changed your name, he couldn't find you, he spent years trying but couldn't. So he just talked about you a lot, well, wrote about you." he said.

"Wrote?" I asked.

"Ever heard of a book called, 'Found Missing.' "

"yeah. It's on London's best seller list!" I said, I've wanted to read it but never got around to it.

"Know how no one knows the author since it's anon?" 

"yeah? Your point?" I asked.

"that's just it, if you read it, you would know it was my father, our father. And he didn't want you to not read it because it was by him, so he did it anonymous in hope you would read it and find him." He said. My mouth dropped.

"I tried looking for him but he never responded!" I said.

"That's because all the calls and letters my mother got rid of, she didn't want you ruining everything she had." he said.

This is insane. I can't believe that witch!

"That's why I left, I went to London for school because I needed to get away from her, and find you." He said.

"Me?" I said.

"I didn't think you were all that terrible. I read all your letters, I'm sorry...but I know your life, Niall...everything." He said.

"I don't mind...honestly, but why?" I asked.

"because I wanted to meet a girl, my sister who was like me, who would understand me, because they don't." He said.

"And I would?" I asked.

"Yes. You play soccer, for fun. I love it, it's my passion and they get it, but I don't want it to be my life. And they pushed me over the edge...I got into drugs and stuff..and...and.." I watched tears form in his eyes.

"hold on." I grabbed his hand and we ran through the church and into a room in the back.

As soon as I closed the door, he hugged me.

"What happened?" I asked

"I was with this girl for a while and I wasn't ready for sex yet, I was 15...and she was 17. And one night while we were making out she tied me down to the bed posts, and duct taped my mouth, and she pulled my pants down........she raped me Cassie." He cried into my shoulders.

"It's okay. I know the feeling. I know I know." I patted his head. I know what it's like...John did that to me. Nasty, nasty things. I didn't want to re-live that part of my life..and he had to. We were the same broken person. Half of each other.

"And the worst part is, I had to keep it quiet, and I had to let her do it, or she would kill my sister and my father. and she would kill me. And I knew she would. She was that type of girl. That's what made me so attracted to her. She was a badass and I was that school, soccer junky type of kid. Straight A's...valedictorian..and she ruined all that. Because my grades slipped and I got into drugs..but one night, I couldn't take it anymore. So I packed my bags. and when she tried to come over, I didn't let her stop me.." he said.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I knocked her out, and I left....no note.. when she woke up the police were there...I called them saying she was an intruder..but then later on, I came back, gave my statement and she's in jail for 15 years..she was 18 when that happened because the whole thing went on for a year and I kept my mouth shut.." he said. 

"I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry." I hugged him again. I was crying now, because he didn't deserve that. 

"It's not your fault." He said.

"How about this, Come live with Niall and I until you can get your own place.." I offered.

"Seriously?" He said.

"Of course. You're my little brother, I'd do anything for you. Since I wasn't there to protect you before, but I'm here now." I said smiling. His smile grew and tears shed, not of sadness but of joy.

"Thank you so much Cassie, I love you." he said.

"I, I love you too." I said, stuttering because I didn;t actually know his name.

"Landon..Landon Walker." He said filling in the missing info.

"My sisters name is Cassandra. After you." he smiled. I smiled too...my father named her after me, presuming I was basically dead for over 10 years of my life.

We cleaned up our faces of tears and blochiness, and headed back out to the church. Everyone had left except his mother, sister, grandparents and Niall and my mother. Niether were conversing together, but in seperate groups in different pews. 

I walked over to Niall and my mother.

"Hello." I said.

"You okay? You ran out pretty fast." My mother said hugging me.

"Yeah, Landon wasn't feeling well so I took him in the back in case he threw up." I said.

"Hey, I have to talk to you at some point." I said.

"Okay, we're going out to eat so we can talk in the car." He said.

"Are you riding with us?" Niall turned to my mother and asked.

"No I have my car, but I will meet you two there!" She said hugging me and kissing me before she headed to the door.

I smiled and turned looking at Landon. He wasn't talking just standed. I nodded for him to come over and he walked over, hands in his pockets.

"Do you want to come eat with us?" I asked.

"Sure. I have to ask my mother." He said.

"They can come too if they want, I know this beautiful Italian restaurant just a few blocks away, very inexpensive." I smiled he nodded and walked over.

He didn't say anything for several moments so I walked over. 

"hello, I am Cassie, Rob's um, daughter." I said. They looked at me in shock that I said something to them aloud.

"Um, he had me um a um, " I stumbled my words.

"He was with her mother before and she was taken and he left with you mother.." Landon said from behind me.

"So this is the girl you always talk about Laura?" his grandmother points to me.

"Yes Gwen..this is her." she said rolling her eyes. The woman, I presumed as Gwen looked at me in disgrace. Oh?

"Um, I wanted to invite you all to lunch. There's an Italian restaurant a few blocks from here, it's very inexpensive if any of you wanted to join Landon, Niall and I." I said politely.

"Landon you are not going with this, this slut and her manwhore." she pointed to me and Niall.

"Excuse me?" I said rudely now. 

"That was just way out of line. You had no right to say that I'm sorry." I said polietly.

"Oh really? Coming from the love child of m deceased husband and his former slut..." She said.

"Don't you EVER, call my mother a slut..they were married for 3 years before he left my mother.." I said.

"Yeah and sadly they had you..the mistake." 

"Mistake? He loved me, I was his daughter, I have videos that shows him laughing and smiling, telling me how much he loves me. And at night, when I was a baby telling me what I should do in my future. And for your information, I was kidnapped at the age of 5 by a man who would lock me in a basement and rape me whenever he needed to be pleasured, it wasn't fun trust me. I got out and then found Niall, who is in a boyband for one and makes more money in an hour than you will in your lifetime. And then he came back and took me again, beating me senseless..and my best friend who is now dead saved m life...and now my father, who came back to die here, in his home, need I remind you and he told me he loved me..oh and what happened to all the letters I sent huh? You slimy bitch, keeping me away from my own father. He was mine first my love. Not yours." I said louder and louder with each word.

"Never was he yours honey. And maybe it was a good thing that  guy took you...turned you into the slut you are today just like your mother." I smacked her...right in the face. My hand contacted her pale, flawless skin..leaving a huge red mark.

"I don't even care that I am in a church in front of all of you. Insult my mother or my fiancee and a smack in the face is not the only thing you'll get." I headed toward the door.

"Hey mother?" Landon said.

"What?" She spoke harshly.

"I hate you..and I'm leaving." He said confidently.

"Where will you go? on the streets of London? Ha! Have fun paying for college.." she laughed.

"I'm living with Cassie." he said proudly.

 She death glared him.

"How will you get a job living with that slut...she probably runs her business out of her home..I wouldn't doubt it..you won't get into a good college..oh wait, you won't even be able to pay for college anyway."

"I'll pay for it." Niall chirped up.

"Oh yeah? 60,000 a year is nothing to you?" She said.

"Not at all, I'd be happy to pay for it Landon." he said patting him on the shoulder and both heading toward join me at the door.

"Hold on." Landon said running back to his sister and bending down in front of her.

"I'm so sorry Cassiebear..I love you so much you know that right?" 

"Yeah" she said, sobbing quietly.

"I'll write you every single day. Or call you. I love you so much." He said.

"When you get old enough, get out of here. Away from her, you can do it on your own my love. You will go great places, explore the world. You can do it, follow your dreams. I love you, and I'll see you there." He kissed her forehead before running out the door with us..looking back once to blow a soft kiss to her.

We busted through the doors like in the movies where the rebel teens ditch church and go do whatever rebel kids do. I don't know..that's just how it felt. The rush of adrenaline.

We got to the car and turned up some music, screaming...I loved this..I don't know what came over us, but I felt....free. Like that was a big burden just lifted from my shoulders.

We drove to the resaturant and met my mother, who had been here for 10 minutes already.

"I thought I'd have to come back and get you three.." she laughed.

I gave her the low down on what happened after she left the church. She laughed...

"That woman took my husband away from me and I'm the slut!" She laughed..my mother was never one to even say crap..she'd make up some flabberghast remark out of the randomest part of her brain and say it..so slut was a step up.

We ate more than our bellies could hold and I felt like I ate 3000 houses once we got in the car.

"Uh, guys..." Landon said as we headed back home.

"Yeah?" I said.

"I can't really fly home to get any of my things and I doubt my mother will send them to me...so I don't have any clothes." He said, his head in his hands..

"I guess I didn't really think that one through." 

"Landon, it's fine, we'll just go to the mall and buy you anything you need." Niall said.

"No I can't possibly-" 

"Landon, it's really okay. I don't mind at all." He said and Niall turned onto the highway towards the mall.

~~

We brought all of Landon's stuff into the guest bedroom downstairs. I came out in the hallway from the room.

There's a bathroom right here and it's all yours..I don't think I've ever used it." I laughed.

"This is so cool." He said.

"Did Niall really win all these and sell all these albums?" He asked looking at the wall of awards and pictures and platinum albums.

"Yep..every single one. Oh and this picture is from MSG in 2012...That was insane." I smiled remembering that night. 

"So what's all these pictures?" He said turning around to look at the other side of the wall.

"Pictures of us..Niall and I, and Louis, Zayn, Harry, Liam, Arielle, Gabbi...all of us..the time we all first met..and the times at the beaches, and when Niall and I were crushing on each other but wouldn't admit it..you could really see it in our faces. One picture we were on the couch in their house and we were both laughing hysterically, but you could see it, the glow in both of our faces..and the next one was us asleep on the same couch...it was love..even then.

"You two really love each other huh?" Landon asked.

"I love him with all of my heart." I smiled.

"Marry him." He said nonchalantly.

"I haven't really thought about it." I said.

"Why not? I mean, would you, if he asked?" 

I thought about it.

"What if he asked you tomorrow? Would you say yes?" He asked.

~~

Niall's POV.

"I would, quicker than my heart could beat..." she said.

I guess she didn't know I was around the corner..and I was listening to every word..hanging onto her last sentence. 

Maybe we should get married.....

**TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE NIGHT!! OOOOOO KILL EM! 

Haha, so whaddya think? Are they gonna get married soon? 

Love you snowflakessss.

-emilee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 1.7K 45
Natalie Acosta has always been a normal girl until the day she bumps into Zayn Malik from One Direction. Now, she has five admirers and is faced with...
155K 3.8K 41
After winning a contest, Chloe is chosen to write the biography of Niall Horan. She has to spend the next few months with him, listening to all he ha...
96.7K 2.7K 42
When Lucy meets Niall, she was probably at her lowest ever. So much further down rock bottom. Niall makes it his mission to change her mind and make...
9.4K 180 29
Cassie had just moved to Ireland when she was 6 and Niall was 7. They were neighbors and the bestest of friends. They did everything together. Then o...