L I F E L I N E ยปbryson till...

By ashleyjadenn

My works #1 : What happens when twenty-one year old Jayde Wilson reunite with her high school sweet heart, Br... More

O1: Jayde Wilson.
O2: The Concert.
O3: Feelings , deep feelings.
O4: 'can we talk ?' no.
O5: Meeting Dylan.
O6: I'll help you , let me help.
O7: Just The Beginning.
O8: Its okay to not be okay.
O9: No Need To Worry.
1O: Lets Fall In Love . . . Again.
11: Runaway.
12: Stress and Curiosity.
13: Too Much On The Plate.
14: Love You Regardless.
15: Put Your Pride Aside.
16: My Secret Is Out.
17: Promise Me , Bryson.
18: Deep Down Inside.
19: Save Me.
2O: Curious.
21: What Did I Get Myself Into ?
22: Make things official.
23: Re-wind.
24: Unexpected.
25: Crooked Smile.
26: Nice To See You Again.
27: Let Me Explain.
28: Lost For Words. (Pt. 1)
29: Lost For Words. (Pt. 2)
3O: Encounters.
31: No Grudge With Family.
32: Biggest Mistake.
33: Guilt.
34: Doing It Wrong.
35: New Direction.
36: The Sibling's Mission.
37: Riding Solo.
38: The Inconvenience.
39: The Worthless Agony.
40: Telling The One You Love.
41: Sunflower.
42: Feel My Pain.
43: Getting To Know You.
44: Intoxication.
45: The Sequence.
46: Envy & Bullets.
48: Love , Drama & Agony.
49: At Your Best.
5O: Adorn.
51: Personal Business.
52: News , News & More News.
53: My Weakness.
54: She's Back.
55: Restarting.
56: Distance.
57: Unplanned Birthday Surpise.
58: Bloody War.
59: End Of It All.
D E A D L I N E.
Q U E S T I O N.
D E C I S I O N.
P U B L I S H E D !
N O S E Q U E L.
N E W B O O K !!
A SEQUEL ... FR ?!
DEADLINE IS PUBLISHED !
its not that deep.
NEW BOOK ! DESTINATION.
new book !
a REAL new series !

47: Acknowledging Love.

1.1K 69 43
By ashleyjadenn

later on that night.

2:38 a.m.

Jayde sat there with tears flowing down her brown cheeks. She felt pain in her chest , she felt as if she lost the other half of her. She felt as if the other half of her was just . . . gone.

She sat beside Amir as he tried to calm her down , he knew how much Bryson loved her and by the tears rolling down her cheeks he knew that she loved him too. Amir just didn't understand why him and Jayde didn't just cut the bullshit and just get back together , work things out. He thought life was too short to be playing all these games if you actually love someone. No matter how many women Amir slept with , he knew a thing or two about love.

Jayde wiped the tears from her eyes and tried to calm herself down as she cried in Amir arms , she didn't know Amir. Well she knew that he was cool with Bryson , she thought it was nice of him to be comforting her at the moment. Even though comfort was the last thing on her mind.

"Is he going he going t-to be okay ? They haven't called us yet. It has been four fucking hours." Jayde tried her best to lower her voice so people in the waiting room wouldn't notice her tears. Once again , she didn't like people seeing her tears. She didn't want them to think she was weak.

"Aye ma' , I know my brother. He's a soldier. Bryson's not going to give up so easily, so just chill out. Trust me , he's going to be okay." Amir said as he rubbed her arm.

Jayde nodded her head. She was tired , bags under her eyes. But she couldn't go to sleep knowing that Bryson was in a critical condition.

Jayde looked up at small television that hung up on the wall in the waiting room , she sat up and wiped more tears that had fell from her eyes.

"R&B upcoming singer/rapper , Bryson Tiller has been rushed to New York City hospital when he was shot in the chest at one of the most famous clubs in New York. He's now in going through surgery , he will be kept in our prayers." The News reporter said , making more tears fall down Jayde eyes.

Amir wasn't no soft dude. He didn't know how to deal with tears at all , he tried his best to comfort her. "Stop crying , he's going to be alright." He patted her back lightly.

A man in the waiting room glanced at Jayde , noticing her outfit. She was still in the outfit she was since the incident happened. Blood stains were on her dress and blood was stained on her small hands. Amir suggested she go home and change into something more comfortable and get the blood off of her but Jayde wasn't going to leave the hospital until she made sure Bryson was okay.

The older looking man licked his lips at how Jayde looked tonight.

"Your old need to keep them eyes to yourself nigga." Amir said loudly. Others looked at the tall , grey haired male in disgust.

Jayde felt very uncomfortable but she was not leaving until she could see Bryson. Even when she do see him , she still probably wouldn't leave him in the hospital all alone.

"Um—Family for Bryson Djuan Tiller ?" A nurse with a clipboard in her hands and her glasses at the tip of her nose came out from the back. She was dressed in her nurse uniform , Amir thought she was thick as ever. But she looked over thirty , he didn't mess with females over age twenty-five.

Jayde quickly stood onto her feet. Her heels were in her hand as her size seven feet started to hurt. "That will be—that's us." Jayde hurried towards the nurse with Amir by her side.

"Who are you to Mr.Tiller ?" The nurse asked with a raised eyebrow. The hospital wasn't able to tell patients information unless they were family members or married.

Jayde knew that rule since her mom worked at the hospital for a while now. "We his frie-"

"Im his wife." Jayde cut Amir off. "Now , tell me about my husband please."

Amir looked over at Jayde with a raised eyebrow and a small grin. "I'll like to see the day Bryson actually settle down and get married." Amir thought to himself.

"Well then ," The nurse felt stupid. She thought Jayde looked too young to be a wife to someone , "Your husband is okay. The surgery was successful , he's a lucky guy though. No damage was really done , of course his chest is going to be in pain for a while."

Jayde smiled to herself a bit , she said a silent prayer to herself , thanking God that Bryson was okay. "When can we see him ?"

"He's situated in his room now , follow me."

Amir and Jayde followed the nurse to the back doors where the rooms were , now leaving the waiting room. Jayde felt relieved that her 'husband' was now okay. Her tears were now away and a smile replaced them.

"Here he is , he's still sleep from the surgery but he should be up anytime now." The nurse country accent rung through Amir and Jayde ears. She walked away from the room door , leaving Amir and Jayde by the door of Bryson's hospital room.

Jayde quickly opened the door , quietly. Not trying to wake Bryson up. Jayde's eyes got a little glossy as she seen Bryson connected to any machines. She didn't like the sight of this. Suddenly her tears were making their way back.

"Damn." Amir mumbled lowly as he seen how his best friend had looked laying in the hospital bed.

Jayde slowly walked over to the bed and ran her fingers through Bryson's thick hair , "It's going to be okay." She laid her plump lips on her warm forehead and stared at him as he slept peacefully.

"Who the fuck could've shot—" Amir started to say but Jayde cut him off.

"We'll worry about that later. Right now , we just need to make sure he's okay." Jayde said not giving Amir any eye contact. She kept her eyes on Bryson.

"We ?" Amir questioned as he sat down in the chair that was near Bryson's bed.

"I wanna know who shot him too. I wanna find ou—"

"No no no , ma'. Bryson will ever forgive me if something happened to you. I'll worry about that." Amir mumbled as he rubbed his chin , looking down at the floor.

Jayde sat at the edge of his bed and stared at Bryson , she noticed the bandage that was wrapped around Bryson's chest. She wanted to know who did this to the guy she loved. She wanted to hurt someone , whoever did this to him , she wanted to find out.

• • •

"Trey. Im not about to hurt a innocent child !" Camry yelled at her brother as she held the phone to her ear. She expected Bryson to be back home right now but he wouldn't even answer his phone. She assumed that maybe he was in bed with another female , which made her kind of angry. She had called his phone more than thirty times tonight.

"We agreed on this damn plan , Cam. We got to hurt this nigga so I can get my girl." He yelled over the phone. Trey was still up to getting the 'love of his life' even though Jayde have no type of feelings towards him. Trey and Kiana divorce was now finalized and he was working on things with Janae but still he felt as if Jayde was love at first sight.

"You are fucking crazy !" Camry semi-yelled , Harley was asleep o the couch. "I can't hurt a damn fly." Truth was , she couldn't hurt Harley because she knew how Bryson was about his child and she had deep feelings for him. At first , this was just a plan to help her brother. But she think she accidentally slipped in love.

"I'll come over there if I have to and do it my damn self." Trey was angry at his little sister for not obeying him. "The little bitch don't even like you. You kill her and you and that nigga can start y'all family." Trey smirked at the plan , if he got Bryson occupied with his sister then he knew for sure Jayde would come running back to him.

Camry felt pressured for moment. She always wanted a family , definitely with Bryson. But that day when Jayde walked in on them having sex she knew that she would have to get her out the picture. She didn't like the fact that she had a key to his house. In Camry's head , she assumed Bryson still loved her. She was right. If anything , Camry felt as if she deserved a key for all the head she head been giving Bryson.

"Do I have to kill her ?" Camry said as she looked over seeing Harley sleeping peacefully. Harley didn't talk to her because she wasn't Jayde. Jayde is the only female Harley is comfortable with. All Harley do towards Camry is ignored her and give her weird looks , even Bryson peeped that. Some people say it's a sign when a young child has a weird feeling about a person.

Trey thought for moment , "maybe killing a innocent child was bad" he thought to himself.

"Beat her. Put some bruises on her and take some pictures, send it to social services and get her taken away." Trey knew having her taken away from Bryson would really hurt him.

"If you don't do that simple piece of work , you ain't getting paid. Best believe that." Trey mumbled , he meant every word he was saying.

"O-okay." Camry hung up the phone. Camry needed the money. She had no job and she was also taking a break from college because of this. She had to buy food , keep her nails done , keep her weave fresh somehow. Trey had paid for that house next door to Bryson's. Bryson sure wasn't going to give her money , he barely knew her.

Camry went upstairs to Bryson's bedroom. She was terrified to hit on a innocent child. But in her head , she had to do this for her brother.

She went into Bryson's closet and pulled out the thickest belt she could find. The one that'll be most painful.

She had to get her money.

She walked out the room and made her way quietly down the staircase , entering the living room where Harley laid there peacefully sleeping , expecting her dad to be home soon.

"Im sorry." Camry said in a small whisper and prepared herself for the pain that she was about to cause to a innocent child.

• • •

Jayde stood over Bryson's body as she watched how he breathe. Call it weird , she was just worried that he might stopped breathing. Jayde was only in the room at the time. She had told Amir that he should go home and get some rest while she looked over Bryson. She literally looked over Bryson to make sure that he was okay. It was now six in the morning and she haven't even took her eyes off of him.

"I guess now will be a great time to talk to you." She mumbled a bit and pushes her hair out her face. She at him and felt more tears about to pour out but yet she held them end , trying to be strong. She was tired of the tears. So many moments in her life when tears were the thing she would see in a mirror , what happened to the smiles ?

"I wish you weren't in this bed right now. I wish that I never pushed you away when I was seventeen , maybe we wouldn't be in this predicament right now. We probably would've had plenty of children , maybe even a ring on my finger. But all things happen for a reason , Bryson." She wiped her cheeks , "I hope you can hear me right now. I haven't told you this in a while but Bryson Djuan Tiller , I love you. You're will always have a place in my heart. Not only do I love you , Im in love with you. When we broke up , I felt like it was the end. I would constantly tell myself that'll we would never get back on track. But we make mistakes , we're young. Tomorrow is not promise , at all. We both should know that. As soon as you get out this hospital , I wanna work on us. I c-cant be without you anymore. I need you , I love you. And without you , Im just not complete. I don't w-wanna lose you. Im in love with you , Bryson. I can't go on with life without you." Jayde wiped the remaining of her tears off her face and placed a soft kiss on Bryson's lips.

She laid her small , soft hand in Bryson's and rubbed it gently. She then felt a squeeze onto her hand , sending a smile onto her face.

He heard her.

The words that came out of Jayde's mouth , she meant every single last word that spilled out. Nothing that she said was a lie. She loved Bryson. She was in love with Bryson.

***
[excuse my tiny mistakes.]

poor Harley & Bryson.

how y'all feel about a Jayde expressing her feelings ?

what about Trey and Camry case ?

how y'all feel about Koda running out the club in the last chapter ?

this book will be ending soon.

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL !

(no , it's not ending on 50 chapters. possibly over 55 chapters or so.)

i was so scared today. i logged out my account and forgot my pw , i was about to shed a few tears.

but really y'all , ilyyyy.

vote and comment.

—ashleyjaden.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 584 18
ู‡ู‘ู„ู‘ ุณู‘ุชูŽุญู‘ู…ู‘ูŠูŽู†ู‘ูŠู‘ ุญู‘ู‚ู‘ุงู‘ุŸ ูˆู‘ู„ูŽู…ู‘ุงุฐู‘ุง ู„ู‘ู†ู‘ ุงู‘ุญู‘ู…ู‘ูŠู‘ูƒู‘ุŸ ู„ูŽุงู‘ ุงูŽุญูŽุฏู‘ ูŠู‘ุญู‹ุจูู†ู‘ูŠ... ุงู‘ู†ู‘ุง ุงูŽุญูุจูŽู‘ูƒู‹!... Top:Hyunjin Bottom:Felix
1M 39.2K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
37K 1.1K 43
I was a boy when I met her, but loving her- loving Aaliyah, taught me how to be a man.