I Told You, It Raines

By JayAlleyce

I Told You ... All Jermaine Maxwell wants to do with his life is play basketball, sing and continue his edu... More

Cast & Crew (No Order)
Jermaine: Push Start
Guns N Roses
Raise Your Glass
Slight Work
Regular, Degular, Schmegular
Favorite
Imagination
Formation
Sister? What Sister?
Cross Contamination
I Just Wanna ...
Jermaine: Just Another Day
Choosy
Pull Up Game
Lovers and Loners
Nirvana
Godspeed
Glory or Pain
Dreams?
Flex
Trouble
Hypothetically, Unhypothetical
Reclamation
Finally
Peace, Be Still.
Las Reinas Revived
Take Flight
I Told You
It Raines Pt. 1
It Raines Pt. 2
Epilogue - Daddy Said
HUMBLE.
Sequel: Reality Pours

Fuck Ya Feelins

261 13 0
By JayAlleyce

Raine

I'm dancing with Skylar on the dancefloor of the club turning up more than usual. I smoked a blunt for the first time and had a couple shots, so I was lifted so high I didn't want to reach the ground.

The lights got lower and Rico came from behind the booth, "I got somebody that wanna sing tonight. Y'all ready?"

Everyone screamed, including me and Sky. He brought up two people to the stage and I saw the female was Emani. The guy had a hood on, so I couldn't really make out who he was. When he removed the hood, I screamed "Paaaat!" to the top of my lungs. I was glad those two were back together even if it was just for this song.

I listened and swayed to the song until I actually started listening to the lyrics. Oh my damn...

The song came to an end and Emani did a shout out, "I would like to thank the original writer of this song. RaineyBaby, we've come a loooong way from when you wrote this," and she blew a kiss in my direction. I caught it and shouted, "I love you too, ManiBoo!" The crowd laughed at us, but I didn't care. All was right in the world of Raine LaShell in this moment.

Me and Sky went over to the stage and hugged both Pat and Emani as they came onto the dance floor. "Pat I'm proud you got over yourself and performed," I nudged him. He smiled and walked away to meet up with his friends.

The three of us girls continued dancing until I was grabbed from behind by someone. They restricted me from turning to see who they were, so I just danced on them while the music played. A couple other dudes from Nando got behind Sky and Emani dancing, so I started assuming it was Jay behind me and kept on dancing.

Back to Sleep by Chris Brown started blasting through the club and I sang along to the song and grinded on Jay. He kissed my neck and danced on me matching my grind. Rico left the booth and Garland went up slowing the song making it chop and screw on the spot. Jay kissed on my neck and slipped his hand up my dress slithering his way to my treasure.

"Baby, not here," I tried to contain my moan.

I heard a soft snicker as a response and looked back on stage to see Jay standing there staring me down. The fuck?

I turned around and found that the entire time Tank had conned me making me think he was Jay. I smacked him across the face with all my strength in it and stormed out of the club not even shedding a tear.

I got out to my car and fumbled around for my keys. "Where the fuck are my keys?" I whimpered. I was trying so hard not to have a panic attack.

"Raine!" Jay's voice boomed behind me. I didn't want to turn around and face him. I felt so disgusting.

"Raine!" His voice got closer. I gave up looking for my keys and just sat my forehead on my car and cried.

"Raine, I know you hear me," Jay said out of breath from running after me.

"I thought it was you," was all I said still with my head pressed to my window.

"Look at me," he turned me around. I kept my eyes shut. "Raine, stop playing. I saw what he was doing. How would you think that was me?"

"He wouldn't let me turn around and he had on your cologne. The dudes that were dancing with Emani and Sky were from Nando too, so all that made me assume it was you. If you don't want me, I'll understand. I feel so gross," I shook my hands. "He did that out of spite. He let me go once you got on stage. Who knows what else would've happened if you didn't."

He nodded and rubbed down his face.

"Don't do anything," I shook my head. "I'll just go home and be lame like when my daddy was out. That seems to be the only way I won't fuck anything up." My keys finally dropped from my purse out of nowhere and I scooped them from the ground.

Before Jay could get a word out, I hopped in my car and drove. I didn't exactly want to go home, but I had no choice seeing that everyone else was still at the club. I shot Emani a text that I was home and pulled into the driveway.

A burnt orange Maserati pulled up beside me and I looked straight ahead smiling to myself. I called Jay and it went straight to voicemail. I know this nigga Tank didn't follow me home. I stepped out of my heels and came out of my car. I shook my head at the tinted windows and proceeded to my front door.

"Touch me and I'll take the murder charge," I said just loud enough for him to hear me as he tried to come up behind me.

He chuckled to himself, "Rainey, Raine, Raine. You know you liked what I did at the club. Don't you miss it? Don't you miss us?"

"Nah, bruh. What we had was a simple fantasy of a rich guy trying to throw a middle class girl off her game. What you don't think I know is what's scary to you. How's Brendy?" I turned to face him.

The look on his face was indescribable. Brendy told me about the day she got out about a year ago. "What I don't know is; what do you benefit from by having her out?"

He slowly backed away from me as if I were the damn devil. I stepped closer with a devilish grin. I dropped my heels on the ground. "You and Kendrick and Randall really think I'm stupid, huh? Didn't think the wheels were on track? Didn't know that Miss RaineyBaby could be as gutta as she is? I bet you think it was your father that got my father locked up," I scoffed.

He stood there defenseless and defeated. He couldn't even come up with an answer to my questions.

I shook my head and gathered my heels from the porch entering my home. I breathed a huge breath of relief as I locked the door. I just conned my way out of whatever Tank had planned to do to me. The first thing I could think of to do was call my boss and pack.

Tank

I stood in the driveway dumbfounded by the subtle information I was just given. Raine got her own father locked up? Why? I called up my father and it went straight to voicemail. "Fuck!" I loudly whispered throwing my phone.

"Fuuuck," I groaned picking up the now shattered phone.

I quickly got into my Maserati and fled the scene before I ended up on the 6am news.

I pulled up at the club once again and sighed because I had to be here tonight. As soon as I got out of my car I was rushed from behind. The dude was kicking and throwing fists at me. I fought back, but dude had some real aggression behind his blows. I lied there still hoping he would stop the assault before I blacked all the way out. He sent one final kick to my kidney. "Fuck with her again and I'll end you," he spat.

I looked up at him and could finally make out who he was. "Pat? I thought we were cool?"

"Fuck with my sister again if you want to. Next time I'll let Jay handle you," he walked away.

After he disappeared into the club I tried pulling myself up, but felt too weak to do so. I dug my fists in the ground and felt someone help pull me to my feet. "Thanks," I mumbled.

"No problem," the dude said with a nod. He looked familiar, but I couldn't put a name to the face.

"So what Pat whoop ya ass for?" the dude asked crossing his arms.

I shrugged, "He wants me to keep away from his sister."

"Hmm. I would stay away from her then. You never know what kind of trouble the girl is in," he smirked.

"She's no trouble at all. I don't understand the hype," I shook my head.

He chuckled and whipped out a blunt. Lighting it he said, "Never underestimate a Carter."

I squinted at him and gave him a strong fuck face, "Who are you?"

"A nigga that just saved ya life. Wussuh, Jay," he nodded behind me. I turned to look at Jay who was staring into my soul. I slowly backed away until I bumped into someone I didn't know was behind me. My head was covered with a bag and I was beaten senseless. I drifted in and out of consciousness, but I felt my body be thrown in the back of a car. Fuck!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114 22 19
For six years, Ramona Simmons has felt a void. She's vowed to avoid vulnerability, spending her time perfecting a facade. Ramona's the perfect studen...
3.9K 161 29
"Please.." she couldn't say anything more. Her sobs didn't let her. Roman looked at her with an evil smile, not showing any sign of mercy. "I am not...
17.4K 625 33
"I never knew anything in my life could ever get worse, but after that night... after IT... I knew i'd never think that way again." All Raine McGuire...
394K 12.9K 42
Started: 11/6/2020 Completed: 12/26/2020 "I hope you remember what I said, Atlas," he said. He went back to his firm tone of voice now that we were a...