So Much For My Happy Ending

By desilisius

(Teen Fiction & Romance) Seventeen year old Michelle has been through hell, and still is. The only thing she... More

Chapter 1 {{~My Life~}}
Chapter 2 {{~One Hell Off A Day~}}
Chapter 3 {{~Fear~}}
Chapter 4 {{~Friends~}}
Chapter 5 {{~Is It Love?~}}
Chapter 6 {{~hell comes to get me~}}
Chapter 7 {{~Trust~}}
Chapter 8 {{~Betrayal~}}
Chapter 9 {{~Mr Grey Eyes~}}
Chapter 10 {{~I've Been Caught~}}
Chapter 11 {{~Golden Guide~}}
Chapter 12 {{~Awkward~}}
Chapter 13 {{~Back To The Beginning~}}
Chapter 14 {{~Lies Or No Lies~}}
Chapter 15 {{~Bodyguard~}}
Chapter 16 {{~Insecure~}}
Chapter 17 {{~Confidence~}}
Chapter 18 {{~Happy Day :) ~}}
Chapter 19 {{~A 'Mothers' Help~}}
Chapter 20 {{~James~}}
Chapter 21 {{~THE DATE!!~}}
Chapter 22 {{~Oh Shit o.o'!~}}
Chapter 23 {{~Evil Itself~}}
Chapter 25 {{~My Hell~}}
Chapter 26 {{~So Much For My Happy Ending~}} The Final~!
Chapter 27 {{~Unreachable Love~}} Extra~!

Chapter 24 {{~The Plan~}}

1.9K 27 8
By desilisius

It was reallyyy hard writing in Cammy his POV... but it was also interesting and ..fun?

The songgg --->>

It’s from SHINee!! ^^ i think the lyrics that they sing fits with the way how Cameron felt :) (Not all the lines fit though, just some) I hope u will listen to it :p

Don’t forget to VOTE & COMMENT!! or even FAN ME!

**~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~** 

(Cameron's POV)

"Okay you know the plan right? Please don’t ruin it." I said slowly to my cousin James as we were walking the streets to Michelle’s house.

We were going to pay her mother a visit. I know she is home at the moment, my spies are watching her too. Every time Michelle goes to school, she comes home; she’s trying to avoid her as much as possible.

"Okay! Since I love the doggie I’ll do it!" James said while suddenly grabbing my hand.

"What the fuck dude!" I yelled jerking my hand back.

"No holding hands?" He asked while pouting.

"No you fag!" I yelled back.

"But Michelle didn’t mind it!" He yelled back at me trying to defend...himself I think.

I really felt like hitting him! How dare he touch my Mich!

"Don’t you ever! I repeat ever, touch her again!" I said to him in a low threatening voice.

He held his hands up in a defensive way.

"Whoa! Chill out chica! Ryan already kind of told me the same so don’t worry." He said looking sad.

I ignored him and started to walk to Michelle’s door as we arrived.

I waited as I rang the bell and yes, her mom slowly opened the door, she must have thought it was Michelle.

"Hello ma'am." I greet her. I could see James wave excitedly.

Ignore...Ignore..!

"What do you kids want? I’m busy." Sure she is. She must be getting high or must be drinking again like always.

"Okay let’s cut to the business. Do you want to earn some money?" I asked her casually.

She looks at me scornfully.

"You’re telling me you kids want me to do something for money? As if I believe tha--" She stopped right in her line as I showed her the few bills of 100's I had in my hand.

I’m sure she will like this.

"And what is it you want me to do?" She asked, suddenly being interested.

"You will earn this if you get yourself and your dog out of this house and go someplace nice and expensive with this young man." I pointed at James.

He started to wave back again excitedly.

She narrowed her eyes at us.

"Oh and I would like you to tell me something. An address to be clear."

*

I chuckled to myself as I was riding to the address she just now gave me. I would be there already if that stupid dog just listened in the first place.

A smirk came on my face as I remembered kicking that stupid dog, since he didn’t want to listen to us and started to launch at us. I just had to.

He got lucky when James jumped in and shielded his body in front of the dog.

But at least the dog liked him and we finally got it outside.

I glanced at Josh in the back who was glaring hard at me.

Yeah he woke up a few minutes ago, he struggled but later he figured out he couldn’t do merde, so he gave up. [A/N:  if u forget, merde means shit. ;)]

His mouth got taped so he couldn’t piss me off with his annoying voice either.

I stopped as I got into the right street.

"I will be right back, hope you don’t cause any problems for me or I would have to punish you... again." I gave him a fake smile and slammed the door shut.

Almost no one lives in the neighborhood but I still parked my car somewhere where it wouldn’t be found easily. That’s why I have the black one of my sis.

I started to walk to the house where this disgusting man lives; he will pay for what he has done to my Michelle.

I slammed my fist loud against the door seeing that the bell is not in use anymore.

A few minutes later a man in his 40's opened the door.

He looked fine for his age. You wouldn’t even think he was in his 40's.

"Who are you?" He looked at me from head to toe narrowing his eyes.

"Could I come in sir? I would like to have a talk with you." I tried to keep my voice normal; I actually wanted to beat the crap out of him.

"No, go away you brat." He said ready to slam the door in my face, but me being me I couldn’t just let filthy people like him treat me like this.

I put my foot between the door before he could close it.

I scowled, and showed him the money I had. I have lots of money with me just for in case I need to use it.

I could see a glint in his eyes and he slowly opened the door again.

"I’ll pay you if I could talk with you." I said in a bored tone while waving my money in front of his face.

A few minutes later I was sitting on the dusty couch.

You could see he was poor. Maybe even beyond poor.

"Why did you do that with your own daughter?" I demanded right to the topic.

He started to blink a few times, like he didn’t get what I meant.

I rolled my eyes, "Your daugh-ter." I said slowly but loud.

"What about her?" He asked, but I could still see he didn’t get what I mean.

"The girl, Michelle! Damn it! You fucking raped her you chiante chienne!" I yelled in anger.

"I never raped a girl" He said, but I could clearly see he was lying. This pissed me off even more.

"You morceau de merde!!"  [A/N: you piece of shit.]

The man looked shocked at me and I could sense his fear.

I took him by the collar and pushed him against the wall.

"Stop! Please!" He started to beg pathetically.

I was ready to hit him as I lifted my fist but then he said something horrifying.

"She wanted it!" He yelled desperately and quickly back.

I looked at him in shock, my arm slowly dropping.

She wanted it? My Michelle wanted it? Never...

Seeing that his words had affected me he started to talk more.

"I’m telling you she wanted it! She begged me for it! She’s a little slut! Believe me." He said rushed.

I slowly released my grip on him and started to take a step back.

My Mich, wanted it? My beautiful pure Mich wanted it?

(Old Man's POV)

I tried to hold the smirk that I felt was trying to creep on my face. That brat.

How dare he just act like that! And what the hell is he talking about anyways! I don’t know any girl called Michelle. I did have sex with many young girls but they weren’t that important to remember their names.

And daughter? Me? Can’t be! I’m sure I have no daughter.

I watched as the brat slowly sat down on the couch again.

I watched him with narrowed eyes. Who knew he could be that strong? Even I couldn’t stop him and I’m strong for someone who is 39 years old.

"Sorry kid, I guess you didn’t know the real her. She wanted it all along. She even wanted to pay me." Maybe if I talk more shit about this he will leave me alone.

Cause really… what the hell is this kid talking about?

(Cameron’s POV)

I’ve been fooled... I’ve been fooled by my princess.

Finally as I realized I was wrong about my Mich all the time anger started to boil in me.

How dare she lie to me like that! How dare she act innocent when she is a slut! She must have already fucked that Ryan kid! She must have even seduced Josh!

"How dare she?" I said through greeted teeth, she will pay for this. She will pay for playing with my feelings like that!

She loves being a slut? Then I’ll let her enjoy it again..!

My plan... my plan didn’t get ruined yet... I can just change some stuff and make her suffer instead of her father.

"You want to earn money huh?" I asked dryly.

The man nodded eagerly.

"Then you just got to give the slut what she wants." I said standing up making my way to the door.

"I’ll be right back with the meal." I said in a low deadly voice.

You will pay for this Michelle... no one makes a fool out of me.

 *

I stepped into my car again, ignoring Josh. I could see the sun going down already. The day ends so fast…Annoying...

From my spies I know that Michelle is on a date with Ryan right now.

I hope she will enjoy her happy moment… for as long as it will last.

I started to text Amber everything that happened. She has to help me. All I need to do is lure Michelle to here, and since that would be a piece of cake I started to take Josh’s his phone out of my pants.

My first plan, trying to beat the crap out of her father and forcing him to apologize to her isn’t going to proceed anymore. I wanted to lure her here telling her that her dog was here instead of saying I was there with her father tied up so that she could take revenge on him for what he had done… but I guess they will have to switch places now.

I started to text Mich a message with Josh’s phone. I knew her number out of the top of my head anyways. [A/N: Cameron is a hardcore stalker.]

I waited before sending her a text; I needed to wait for the right moment.

I took my phone again and started to call one of my spies.

He told me she was now eating at the Pizzeria.

I scoffed. Such a cheap place! Jeez.

I would have taken her to way better places...

I quickly got rid of that thought.

No! She isn’t the Mich that I love!

I also told my spy to call me back when she arrives at home so I can send her the message.

I turned around facing a glaring Josh again. He still tried to struggle but he was just wasting his energy. Silly boy.

"You can have her now Josh.  I don’t want a filthy girl like her." I said while pouting pretending to be sad.

~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~

The next chapter won’t be in Cammy his POV anymore~ I’m sure u guys are freaking out wondering what happened to Mich.. Well we do know Cam kidnapped her :o (Yes he knocked Mich out)

so, I hope u guys understood what Cam meant with the plan :o his first plan was to lure Mich to her dad so she could get revenge on him, but seeing as he thinks Mich is a slut now (which she isn’t) he will let her pay for playing with his feelings, so he will punish her..

Also the part with the old man... he doesn’t know who Mich is, but he IS the guy who raped her :/ u guys will understand it in the chapter after the next one (chapter 26) that’s where everything will be explained :)

Only 3 chapters left!! I’m so excited! :D

Don’t forget to VOTE & COMMENT!!!!  thanks for supporting me and my story ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 114 20
Amber Thought she had it all,she was a 16 year old girl with a beautiful personality.The only problem was that she was bullied for being different fr...
90.6K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
369K 14K 42
[CONTAINS OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE AND MALE TO MALE RELATIONSHIPS...READ AT YOUR OWN RISK] Stefan Hall has moved to New York with his older brother, Derek...
20K 399 13
Rayne is a high school just trying to make it through - but it makes it difficult when she's picked on daily. She's always caught in the wrong place...