the new boy + jjk (completed)

By _kookiedough

"I won't give up." "So? I'm not giving her to anybody." \\\ How if you were being loved by two guys at the sa... More

Greetings
#1 - Coffee Shop
#2 - First Day
#3 - That Boy
#4 - Knowing Him
#5 - Can't Lie to Yourself
#6 - The Studio
#7 - Official
#8 - Getting Closer?!
#9 - Confession
#10 - Tears
#11 - A Walk at the Park
#12 - Move On
#13 - It's Not Over
#14 - Love is Blind
#15 - Camping
#16 - Is it really a Rally Games?
#17 - Day 2
#18 - Let's End This
#19 - My Win
Summary - New Book!
#20 - Acceptance
#21 - A Fight
#22 - Encountered
#23 - Us
A G U S T D
#24 - What's wrong?
#25 - Coincidence?
#27 - Alone
#28 - Begin: Rooftop
#29 - 0.5 Percent
#30 - It All Starts Today
#31 - In The Mood for Love
#32 - How Lucky am I?
#33.1 - See You Again (Final)
#33.2 - See You Again (Final)
Thank You !

#26 - A Secret I Can't Tell

382 13 4
By _kookiedough

B.I's POV

"I have to go to America." I stared deeply at her eyes, "...next week."

As I expected, the atmosphere between us was only turning firm after I spoke that sentence out. I could see how startled Yoora was. Her body trembled in shock, as seen from the water of her face too.

How I'd wish to calm her down, including to hug her tightly saying that it was alright. But judging from her wish earlier, guess I couldn't make any move now, could I?

"T-this isn't the right time for joking, B.I." She suddenly said, still with a flickering look.

I got my eyes bewildered by her words, never had I thought she was going to think that way, "Joke, did you say?"

"Why would I call you in the middle of school just to put on a joke?" I added while taking a step closer, causing her to walk backward.

Yoora aimlessly shook her head before saying, "But you said that you'll go there once we're graduated, not now!"

She stood before me with eyes covered with tears, so glassy until I was reflected on it.

"Why all of a sudden?" Yoora muttered behind the tears that slowly left her eyes. Though she tried to hide it, it was unfortunately too obvious.

This urge to hug her thoroughly was already at the tip of my body, felt like it was going to burst out in no time.

However, I didn't move. Even an inch. My body just wouldn't as I recalled everything that happened, starting from yesterday night.

flashback

It wasn't rare if the car that brought me and my father back home was completely silent. Rather than my occasional cough, no other sound was audible to our hearings.

Like my late mother said, a guy should never cry easily over something. So I tried. I tried hard to cease these tears from falling, didn't let even a drop to escape.

Unluckily, it only lasted halfway through our trip.

The first drop of tears came exactly after I thought about her; Kim Yoora. If it wasn't because of her, I could still withstand this outrageous, obnoxious news of mine. Or perhaps I just couldn't, this was insane anyway.

I hurriedly erased those tears before the car dropped me and my father off in front of my house, so that nobody could see my eyes being red and swollen.

"Start packing your belongings." My dad uttered behind me right after we laid our feet inside the house.

He then continued his words after I threw a confused look upon him, "I'll send you to Seattle soon, for your treatment there."

There was it, a moment without any sounds or words from me as I could only give him a giggle. The exact same expression when I heard from the doctor about my sickness.

"Seoul?" I asked, hoping that I heard my father wrong earlier, "You want me to get treatment at Seoul?"

"I trust no doctors here. I'm sending you to Seattle, America." He said aloud, "You're going to continue your study there anyway. Isn't that great? You can still study while receiving treatment all at once."

No time to be shocked to death. No need to wait another minute of silence. It was so doubtless that I was going to refuse it.

"Who am I to be sent everywhere and every time you want? Your employee?" I questioned him while hiding my temper, "There's no way I'd say yes."

I immediately walked away with my last risen voice, disregarding him entirely though he kept shouting my name to stop. Untilㅡ

"Say whatever you want, Kim Hanbin. You know that nobody could ever fail my plan." My father said, finally succeeded halting my step.

Little did I know, both of my palms tightened into a hard fist while some veins showed up behind my skin. It was visible enough that everybody knew how high my temper was. If only the person whom I faced now wasn't my father, he or she would be done already by this hard fist of mine.

"Your departure to Seattle will be happening no matter what." He added, at the same time his words irritated my hearings.

"Do you really have to send me there?!" I loudly gave my words, "Back then I let go of my music career, because you forced me to enter YG Highschool, only to study business for your company later. Sadly at that time I had no choice but agreed with it, with reluctance. And now? You're still controlling my fucking life by sending me abroadㅡ"

"DO YOU WISH TO DIE?!" My father cut me off with his even higher voice, "Do not compare this with the situations happened in the past, now it's a serious matter of your health!! Look at your illness!"

"All I want is the best prescription for my only son, that's why I'm sending you off." His last few words flew to my ears as he walked passed me, entering his own room.

Everyone around the entrance was looking like a stone after mesmerizing the drama scene before their eyes. Once it stopped, they quickly hung their heads low and continued whatever their job was.

It was easily predictable that they were frightened. Not to mention Hanbyul who peeked from the second floor as I caught a glimpse of her.

It was the first time in my life, I took no notice of her presence.

This piles of angst made me slam the door closed like a bat out of hell, then immediately locked myself in my bedroom. But no matter how thick the wall was, you could still hear the sound of things being shattered and thrown across my room, followed with my thundering grunt.

The only thing that stopped me from raging was my uncontrollable cough, which came up with blood, again.

"A lung tumor? You gotta be kidding me." I sobbed exhaustively, "And how can I hide this from everyone?"

*beep beep*

The notification from my phone played faintly inside my pocket. Usually, I wouldn't even bother to check in this kind of state butㅡ it didn't go that way this time.

There was a message from an anonymous and I checked it casually without any awareness.

"Isn't this Yoora?" I murmured while looking at a photo sent by this anonymous. My swollen eyes made me have a hard time focusing on the photo, only until I realized it was the photo of someone I knew.

No. Someone I loved.

"...What the fuck are you doing with Jungkook, Kim Yoora?"

end of flashback

I was in my long thoughts until Yoora knocked me out of it, and all of a sudden this unbearable pain spread in my lungs again. It was harder to endure than I expected, which was bad because Yoora could probably see me being hurt.

"So.. that's the reason you're calling me? Did you by any chance... want to break up either?" She broke the silence upon us.

I didn't reply to her in instant. Too many things happened in my mind, plus I had to deal with this unbearable pain, "I only know that no one can go against my dad."

For a second I observed at the views behind, before that photo sent to me last night clicked on my mind. Every time I recalled the photo, it just made my pain even worse.

"You still haven't answered me." Yoora slowly shook my arms, "What's with that departure all of the sudden?"

She was still looking at me in her teary eyes, but that wasn't the thing concerned by me right now. It was that photo. A photo of the girl I loved being with the person I hated until death. More importantly, it seemed like they were about to kiss in just a few inches.

But well, it explained everything now.

"B.I, you're not answering me." Yoora pleaded which got my mind back to her question.

"It's- It's just my dad." I said while still looking away, "I told you he wants me to study in America, now he's asking me to be there sooner."

"No. There must be another reason. I can see it from your eyesㅡ"

Just before she could blabber any further, I stopped her words, "Kim Yoora, just go back to class. You're taking too much time for going to the toilet, I'm afraid Mr.Kang will be suspicious."

"I won't until you tell me the truth!"

It was beyond my expectation that she would be stubborn in this kind of situation. Sadly, it was also sending my temper high as I replied with an even ear-splitting voice.

"Who the fuck are you to make me do what you said?!" I said sarcastically, considering we were no longer a couple, "NOW, GET OUT FROM HERE!!"

My deafening voice rammed through her ears as I threw her a death glare. And if she could feel it, she would notice a lot of angst from my eyes.

Me either. So obvious from her face that she was showing disbelief before she finally dragged her feet outta this room. At the very last second, I could also see how hurt she was when tears drenched from her eyes like a greased lightning.

"Sorry.." I sobbed, at the same time when I groped my own shirt,

"It's a secret I can't tell."

[a/n: Shhh. You know that secret, right?]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 15.2K 75
[COMPLETED] Sequel to 'Nona' If you're new here then I'd like to advise you to read 'Nona' first otherwise it will confuse you. JJK × Sapphire; KTH ×...
1M 38.5K 51
________ ⚠️🔞Mature content🔞⚠️________ "Let's make a deal. You have to respond to my kiss with passion, love, and everything and if you do it ill le...
13.4K 595 19
The softness of her body against his, the smell of her hair, and the vulnerability in her eyes all captivated him, drawing him closer. "You always e...
68K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...