~Tear In My Heart~

By _D_E_D_

Dylan has a best friend who happens to be the one and only Tyler Joseph, but she's never met his best friend... More

#Tylan
Please read
Josh?
Hospital...?
Hospital continued
...?!?
Finally home!!!
"Everything is blue."
Nightmares
A/N
Fast forward
Oh miss believer
Promises
Brunch
Ugh
Fall Away
SORRY
Important
Ty's sassy self
Goldfish
Im back
Run And Go
Gate
Show
Ellie
Brendon urie!?!
Drunk in love
Haunted
#tellie
Date night
AMA's
January 17th
VALENTINES
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EL
POOL TIME
GUUUYYYYSSSS!!!
done.

2 o'clock

144 6 0
By _D_E_D_

Hey guys newsflash I'm not a doctor. Enjoy!!!

Dylan's p.o.v

Its Saturday March 18th 1:15 p.m. I'm not gonna lie from the time Josh called and made the appointment to today it's happened at least three times a day...Josh hasn't been sleeping because he's worried I'll go to sleep and just stop breathing. So he stays up all night checking on me every few minutes, but I haven't slept much either because honestly I'm just as scared as Josh. We are all sitting there in silence staring at the floor Josh checking the time every few minutes.

1:23

1:39

1:46

Josh looks up and I offer him a small smile. He try's to smile back but you can tell it's not genuine. "I guess I better go ahead and take her." We all stand up and Tyler walks over hugging me tight and kisses my forehead letting his lips stay there as he tells me it'll be okay. Tyler walks off and Josh grabs my hand kissin the back of it as we make the 3 minute walk from our hotel to the smol doctors office.

There was only a few people there mostly just parents with there sick kids. Josh kisses me hard when we sit down letting his lips linger for a second before pulling away as I lay my head on his shoulder.

2:00

"Dylan Evans?" A short chubby brunette nurse calls out. Me and Josh stand up walkin to her. "How are y'all doing today."me and Josh both just mumble "fine" she nods and gets my height and weight.

108 pounds 5'4...I know I'm an embarrassingly smol bean

After she gives me a chart to fill out and informing us a doctor will be in shortly she leaves me and Josh alone in silence. The only sound for the next few minutes in the pen against the paper as I fill out the extremely depressing chart type thing. It's supposed to check my mental health. It's has questions then I mark yes no or sometimes in the box next to each question.

Questions like "have you ever had suicidal thoughts"...questions I'd rather not be answering.

A lanky blonde doctor comes in (Dr.grace.) asking me how I am and what's happening. I hand her the chart and repeat to her what I've told both Josh and Tyler already. This whole thing seems staged just kind of rehearsed. I dunno I just feel weird.

"So when did this all start Ms.Evans?" Josh is sitting in front of me his shoulders under my knees and his hands on my calfs. I put his SnapBack on my head and run my hands through his hair. "When Josh called and made the appointment it had only been two days, so a little over a week."

"It's good you decided to come in early in case it's anything serious." I nod as she ask me more questions. She has me take a urine test and she does a blood test. She said she'll send them into the lab and my results will be back in 6-8 business days. Until then though they hook me up to tons of wires that I have to stay in for a week. They are apparently supposed to just see how often each one happens how far apart they are and my heart rate when they happen. I have to little suction cups on my chest with wire coming out and one on each side of the middle of my back. There's also a little IV bag hanging from it to help if I get sick because apparently my immune system could be weak, so it is to help fight it if I get sick. All the wires are connected to a little white box and the box is connected a metal pole I have to wheel around with me sadly.

Me and Josh start walking back to the hotel with him wheeling the IV pole for me.

I look up at him "Josh you don't think it could be a tumor do you...a brain tumor..."

He keeps his focus on the ground and shakes his head no "Dylan we need to be positive babe." I nod looking back down.

When we walk into the hotel room Tyler has ordered us burgers and fries with chocolate shakes from room service. He runs out hearing us close the hotel door.

"Hey Dyl so what's wro-" he stops and his face drops when he sees all the wires I'm connected to. "Dyl baby what's wrong...what happened...how." He starts tearing up walking toward me.

"I'm fine tyjo this is just for me to wear for the next week." He looks a bit more relaxed but extremely upset. He hugs me tight making sure not to hit the wires as he puts his arms around me. Josh walks away into our room closing the door.

Tyler looks at me. "When is he gonna snap out of this?" I look up at him. "Tyler we are all upset and worried Josh just doesn't know how to deal with it...he's scared he's gonna lose me."

"Dylan I'm terrified I'm gonna lose you...but we need to be positive to keep you positive." I nod. "You know he really loves you right...like a lot a lot." I nod blushing.

"You have him wrapped around your finger and he really is scared of losing the one girl he's loved In a very long time." I sigh. "I know tyjo and believe me when I say I'm more scared of losing him than he's scared of losing me." He nods sitting down beside me on the couch helping me adjust the wires as we eat in silence.

Around 4:45 Tyler fell asleep while we were watching a weird movie on Netflix. I stand up silently walking into our room and see Josh curled up asleep with a tear stained face. I pull off the stupid suction cups, and I was going to pull out the needle but that's my biggest phobia so I left it alone. I pulled the IV pole as close to the bed as possible and climbed in the bed pulling joshes head in my lap wiping his tears away with my thumb.

"Jish I'm okay.i love you. We can get through this." Those are the last things I say before falling asleep.

I wake up actually feeling better. I actually slept. I'm shocked I grab joshes phone checking the time it's 7:03. They have a show at 9 and we have to be there at 8:20 so I figure we have plenty of time to get ready.

I finally look down at Josh noticing him just starring up at me slightly smiling. "Morning gorgeous." I laugh a bit. "Hey handsome."

Josh sits up noticing I'm not connected to a bunch of wires and immediately starts flipping shit. "Dylan fuc**** Evans why the hełł aren't you connected to the suction cups." He picks them up sitting me up and starts putting them on again. He checks my arm to make sure the IV is in and relaxes when it is.

He pulls me into a hug. "Dylan the wired are there to help you leaving them on please."

"But you were sleeping and crying and I needed to hold you..." He shakes his head and I smile. "Dylan this isn't funny." I laugh and he gets up walking into the bathroom.

I stand up walking to the door knocking. "Aye are you mad at me jishy poo." He opens the door surprising me by connecting our lips hard and putting his hands on my waist. I put my arms around his neck kissing his. "Don't ever scare me like you have been again." Before I can say anything else he's back in the bathroom and the shower is running. I throw on some of his shorts tightening them as much as I can and a muscle tank with my "I prefer the drummer" beanie.

Tyler runs in the room flipping out as I'm finishing up my makeup. I Look at him through the mirror raising my eyebrows. "Where's your suitcase?" I point to the corner of the room continuing with my mascara. He runs over opening it and throwing clothes everywhere.

"Tyler. Tyler...TYLER!" He jumps up. "What the hęłł are you doing to my stuff."

"I'm looking for your chiffon kimono floral cardigan blouse, and my flower tree full frame iridium coated mirror lens sunglasses." I try not to laugh at how specific he is being because I know he's serious. I pull it out of my suitcase putting it on the bed then get his glasses from the bathroom putting them on the bed as he cleans up my clothes he threw everywhere.

"What happened to your 'floral' button down" he shrugs. "I dunno I like yours better anyway." He has on black jeans a black shirt and my cardigan with his fun glasses and vans. Josh is wearing his yellow muscle tank and ripped black jeans and he's doing his red eye makeup thing by taking my red lipstick and smearing it under his eyes. He claims he likes it better because its waterproof, but Tyler says it's because it's mine and I've used it on my lips. I think they are both gonna get or give herpes if they keep using my lip stuff.

I start putting Tyler's black paint on his neck like he told me to while he brushes his teeth then he puts it on his hands. When we arrive at the venue it's 8:44 we are waaaayyyy late but everything is set up. I tell Tyler and Josh I'm just gonna stay back stage the whole time for this one. I get on my phone posting a vid of the guys doing flips and playing tag on the stage like 5 year olds and fighting over who's it.

It only takes 12 minutes for the whole venue to be filled with fans. Running a little bit behind they automatically start singing as soon as everyone is in. They open with semi-Automatic.

Tyler finishes singing and catches his breathe then looks back at me and winks. "Do you guys like my cardigan?" He says into the mic people cheer and Josh laughs as Tyler puts his hand on his hip sassily walking and posing then flipping his "hair".

"It's Dyl pickles. It's adorable isn't it."people start screaming as I poke my head out from behind the stage smiling. "She's just so amaze balls." Tyler says in an extremely high pitched voice as they bring his ukulele out. I start crying because I'm laughing so hard and grab an extra mic flipping it on.

"I am not Tyler." My voice echos and Tyler immediately responds still talking in a high pitched voice "you are tooooo you silly goose." I click the mic off giving up and he starts the next song, house of gold,

The next two hours go basically like that. A song then a mini entertaining "argument"with Tyler being extremely sassy. At the end of the show I do go out and bow with them because Tyler started throwing a fit on stage when I said I didn't want to. After we talk to a few fans and sign stuff we head back to the hotel.

It's 1:15 by the time all of us are done showering and done eating. We grab the comforters off the beds and as many pillows as we can find making a pallet on the floor infront of the tv after pushing the couch out of the way. We watch five episodes of psych and halfway through the sixth episode we all fall asleep curled against each other.

Not edited

Word count~1,999 :((((((!!!!!

Yeah guys I'm not a doctor lol if u didn't know already. Enjoy!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 3.4K 79
❤️
36.1K 2K 32
Come and join the family of Kim. See how the Kim family spends the day, including the cool Dada Jin, strict Appa Joon, calm yoongi, overactive hobi...
38.2K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
335K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong