The Gangleader Paction

By AverageClicheGirl42

It's the middle of the night and it has finally come to your attention that you have mercilessly devoured the... More

Prelude: ➣ Boba with The Author
Synopsis: ➣ The Gangleader Paction
Chapter 1: ➣ You've Been Punk'd
Chapter 2: ➣ Bury You 6ft For Ab-DUCK-ting Me
Chapter 3: ➣ I Didn't Ask To Be A Part Of A Taylor Swift Song
Chapter 5: ➣ Dead Duck! I'm A Dead Duck!
Chapter 6: ➣ When Voldemort Grows A Nose
Chapter 7: ➣ But He's My Sexy, Annoying, Uptight Gang Leader, Not Hers!
Chapter 8: ➣ I Don't Play Damsel In Distress
Chapter 9: ➣ Stupid Zoo Escaping Through My Stomach
Chapter 10: ➣ I Look Like A Walrus
Chapter 11: ➣ Xavier's Girlfriend
Chapter 12: ➣ Part-time Tycoon, Half-time Gang Leader, And Full-time Asshole
Chapter 13: ➣ They Just Can't Get My Nose Right
Chapter 14: ➣ Two Ghosts In Luigi's Mansion
Chapter 15: ➣ Yes, The Duck Can Cook. Surprise I Know.
Chapter 16: ➣ Happy...I Mean, Gabriel The Cat
A/N: Hold Your Fire!!!
Chapter 17: ➣ From The Deepest, Darkest, Blackest Part Of My Heart
Chapter 18: ➣ Why Couldn't I Be Born Normal?
Chapter 19: ➣You've Got To Be Ducking Kidding Me
A/N - 13 Reasons Why...
Chapter 20: ➢Deformed Snapchat Filter
Chapter 21: ➣ Short Girl Problems
Chapter 22: ➢ Bingo Boingo
Chapter 23: ➢ Anna Oop-
Chapter 24: ➢ Evil Loathsome Little Cockroach
Chapter 25: ➢ Frequent Kidnapping Card
Chapter 26: ➢ Bippity Boppity Bitch
Chapter 27: ➢ My Stupid Feathery Ass
Chapter 28: ➢ What In The Duke Of Hastings?
Chapter 29: ➢ Some Home Alone Shit
Chapter 30: ➢ It Can't Get Any Worse, Can it?
Chapter 31: ➢ Up The Stair, Not Down The Pole
Chapter 32: ➢ Doing The Harlem Shake
Chapter 33: ➣ Giving Fish CPR
Chapter 34: ➣ Looks Like Voldemort Finally Grew That Nose
Chapter 35: ➣ Daffy Duck PJs and Hello Kitty Band-Aids
Chapter 36: ➣ Xavier's Ex-Girlfriend
Chapter 37: Sorrows Sorrows, Prayers
♡♡ NEW STORY ♡♡

Chapter 4: ➣ Doesn't He Have Anything Better To Do Than Kidnap Innocent Girls?

24.3K 1.1K 243
By AverageClicheGirl42

Okay, before you carry on reading this story I really wanna just thank EVERYONE for giving this crazily humble wonder of mine a chance. Complete dream come true to even make it on the top stories list. Thanks a bunch Homies!

----------------------

Well, this definitely sucks.

I groaned in boredom, sinking my head deeper into the super comfy sofa in the mansion living room. I can't believe that hideously handsome asshole is keeping me hostage here, with at least two armed guards at each entrance and exit, escape isn't even the slightest bit possible.

And on top of that, He doesn't have Netflix! What inhumane creep doesn't have Netflix!? It's Netflix! Jesus.

It's just my goddamn luck I, of all ducks out there, have been sold to a crime boss. A gang leader for crying out loud, he uses freaking guns! The only thing I've come close to using is a water pistol! And I couldn't even shoot that properly, but I wasn't about to let a bunch of cocky asswipes knows that!

Flicking through the boring channels on his curved flatscreen, I decided to go with some good 'ole SpongeBob SquarePants. Because why not? I have nothing else to do.

"Could you not stand so close? You're making me claustrophobic!" Squidward spat out, leaning down towards a confused Patrick.

"What does claustrophobic mean?" He questioned, looking beyond baffled.

"It means he's afraid of Santa Claus," SpongBob filled in, looking gravely at Squidward.

"Not it doesn't!"

"HO, HO, HO," Patrick imitated throwing his hands in the air.

"Stop it, Patrick! You're scaring him!" SpongeBob exclaimed, trying to shoo his friend away from a bemused looking Squidward.

I broke out in laughter, recalling having already seen that episode and loving it. God, you can't get enough of SpongeBob, seriously. The guy is fantastic. Engrossing myself in the show, I lay on the sofa, my double chin flashing proudly with this awkward position.

After a few minutes of staring blankly at the T.V I sat up, hunger overwhelming all my other barely working senses. Springing on my feet, I peeked around taking a good look at the several empty doorways that connected the lounge room.

I hadn't exactly heard from Xavier since he booted me out of his office, and no one was home either. Had the gang actually abandon a defenseless duck in a mansion? Nah, Xavier isn't that stupid...is he? Though chances of the perimeters being clear were pretty low. He had at least 5 gunmen in one area.

But before anything, food.

Lifting my nose into the air, I followed my instincts to locate the kitchen, which miraculously was actually the first door I had pointed myself in. Good job Nose! Sticking my head in, I did a brief scan of the pretty much empty kitchen before tip-toeing in.

Someone had left something bubbling on the stove, but I couldn't really care less. I was looking for one thing in particular, and one thing only. Ben and Jerry's.

Casually making my way deeper into the kitchen, my jaw dropped to my feet at the set of fridges line up. That's right, fridges. Plural. Surprisingly, I know what that is. And God, That's like 10 times as many fridge space than I have. So there better be some ice-cream in at least one of them.

Let the search begin then.

"Ice-cream, ice-cream, come to mama," I murmured, rummaging through all the useless supplies in each fridge. Greenery, canned foods, and meats. There were also other things in there like, ice-packs and stuff, but no ice-cream.

What kind of sick, twisted, brain dead asshole doesn't store ice-cream?!

It's ice cream for crying out-

"Looking for something?" Someone piped in. What the hell?!

I jumped, letting out a blood-curdling scream and panicked. Someone was about to kill me for breaking rule 3!! Through my hysteric moment, I slammed the fridge door, right on my hand earning another round of pain.

"Jesus Christ!" I cried, doing the most sensible thing one could do when you're in a house full of gunmen. I dropped to the floor, cradling my hand and sobbed. Pitiful. I know.

"Oh, god, are you okay?" A soft feminine voice gasped, as she crouched down in front of me. Concern flooding her soft blended features.

She was really pretty, to be honest. And I don't admit that to most good looking individuals -Xavier aside, he's an asshole.

"Does it look like I'm okay?" I gritted out, recovering from my cries to make it look like I wasn't a complete idiot.

"Right, sorry!" She chuckled sheepishly, before gracefully stepping over me to the fridge. I watched with a pout as she retrieved an ice-pack from one of the coolers before strolling back to me, "Here ya go,"

I narrowed my eyes suspiciously, staring down at the harmless little ice-pack in her grasp. For all, I know this could be laced with mercury and she could be a fucking Chimera! You can't trust shit around here! "What's in that?" I stuck my nose, directing at the ice-pack.

"Uh...ice?"

My eyes tapered down to two slits as I glared at her, "Who are you, and who do you work for?" Damn, I sounded pretty intimidating.

She laughed earning a scowl from me. Don't laugh, answer the question! Geez, I think Xavier's rude attitude is rubbing off on me already. "Natasha," She smiled, "And I 'work' for X.D,"

"God! You work for that tyrant?" I blurted out. I know I should ride but this was Xavier! Not even Slenderman could even come close to comparing with the likes of Xavier Dante. "Or are you a hostage too?"

"A- what?" She cocked her head back in confusion.

"You poor thing! He kidnapped you too?" Oh my god does Xavier kidnap girls for fun. That sick little bastard! He is so going to get it from me. Stupid crime boss.

"Kidnapped?"

I nodded, sympathy filling me. Doesn't that bastard have anything better to do?! "How long have you been here?" God, this unfortunate soul.

"All my life?" She raised an eyebrow, looking down at me baffled. All her life! Oh, my god! The asshole kidnapped a fricken baby! She needs out before it's too late! Scrambling up I grabbed her hand, hoisting her up too.

"We need to get you out of here," I told her firmly, "Before you forget your name and belong to Xavier," I watched Spirited Away and it freaked me shitless okay?!

"Hold on!" She tried to tug her hand out of her grasp but I was dragging her along like a rag doll.

I had no idea how the hell to navigate myself around this mansion but I need to save this poor girl before it's too late!

"Wait! Stop! Hold on a minute!" She protested failing in an attempt to halt me. God, she's probably forgotten her real name already! "Skyler!"

Hold up....I never wanna told her my name! So how the hell does she know it! Psychic I knew it!

"How the hell does you-" I stopped in my tracks, just far enough to witness a broad figure descending the staircase. My eyes widened at the sound of a gun clicking out and me being a scared little duckling, screamed loudly.

Natasha acted quickly, grabbing my arm as she tossed me behind her, and withdrew her own gun from god knows fucking where!

What is it with gang members and pulling out guns in reflexes.

"Skyler what the hell?!" A deep masculine voice shook me out of my screams and my hormonal steam train flew off its rails at the sound of his voice.

"Xavier put the gun down," Natasha snapped, tucking hers away as I shriveled up behind her. How the hell was this chick not afraid?!

"Fuck, I thought it was an intruder," he cursed, giving me a deep glare before tucking the gun back in his waistband. "What the fuck are you doing Sky?!"

"I'm helping her escape!" I gritted out, jerking a thumb at Natasha.

"You're what?" He questioned looking clearly baffled as he darted eyes between Natasha and I. Anger was the emotion I was hoping for actually. Darn.

"Yeah! I'm saving her from your tyrannical ass,"

"More like she's saving you," Xavier's eyes brightened in dark humor as he smirked "Natasha is one of us,"

I gasped, my hand dramatically cupping my mouth, "traitor!"

"Hey hey. I didn't say anything!" She defended herself.

"You said you've worked for the asshole all your life! I assume you were kidnapped too,"

"Yeah, and no, our father and Xavier's were colleagues so, my brother and I basically grew up with him," she informed me, making me feel even stupider, "You've met my brother right? Nathan?"

Nathan and Natasha. Whoopdee- fucking- Doo.

I groaned in a mixer

"Sky you-" Xavier began, a smug look taped across his face.

"Skyler!" I snapped irritatedly. "It's Skyler! Get it right!"

He frowned in annoyance, and I could hear Natasha chuckling from behind me. "Unless you want a bullet hole in between your eyes, I suggest you follow Rule number 1,"

"Meh meh meh!" I muttered under my breath, imitating his annoyingly husky voice.

Xavier chose to ignore my mock, as he gazed at Natasha. "Get her to her room before I actually do shoot her,"

Humph.

Natasha chuckled , gently navigating me away from actually killing Xavier. "Come on Skyler,"

There's nothing worse than an angry duck to be quite frank. Okay, maybe a gun armed Gang leader is but seriously.

He won't shoot me. He can't. Because of the huge amount of money stapled to my forehead. Xavier can't do shit.

At least I think so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 430 13
This story includes gore, domestic violence, homocide, cursing, suicide, dark humor, yelling, police, weapons, etc. Life is boring as a side charact...
152K 3.1K 47
Lucy isn't an ordinary gang leader. Most gang leaders are boys but she was an exception. She's a strong and independent girl and a powerful leader. L...
55.7K 2.2K 33
#1 in Wanted #4 in Smoking She shrinks against the wall as I lean close to her ear, pressing my lower body against hers and holding down her arms wit...
23.9M 1M 53
|| Highest Rank - #1 in Humor || Aria Daniels has one of the most vivacious personalities ever. She is a crazy teenage girl that is impossibly hard t...