Discontinued: To Be A Queen (...

Por senddowntheangels

Squeal to The Time I Became Queen. (Please read that first or you'll be lost the entire story) Sayuri Mika M... Más

Prologue: One year Later
To Be A Hated Kingdom
To Be Changed
To Be A Son
To Be A Secret
To Be A King: The Last Cigarette
To Be The Light
To Be A...
To Be Helpless: Cold
To Be Apart Of Kage
Preview: To Be An Alliance Leader
For To Be A Bachelor
To Be An Alliance Leader And A Truth Is Revealed!
Bachelors Part One
Bachelors Part Two
Bachelor Part Three
Bachelor Part Four
To Be A Must Read!
To Be A Prince: The Beginning of the Cursed Eye
To Be A Prince's Light
To Be Invited
To Be An Update
On Hold
To Be A Princess: The Nightmare
To Be Exhausted: Preview
Not a Promise
To Be Exhausted: The Kiss With A Cut
To Be A Flower
To Be Haji
To Be Haji: Fail
HELP!!
To Be Caught-To Be Betrayed
To Be Rin Images
To Be A Knight:Preview
To Be A Knight: Unwanted Hero
Introduction: Enter Haru Bert'Haven !
To Be Revealed: The Betrayer
To Be Ill
Drawings
To Be The New
The Time I Became Queen
Hello!

To Be A Watcher

375 19 10
Por senddowntheangels

Heeled footsteps echoed throughout the throne room as Sayuri entered with a blank expression on. Osamu turned at the sound and spotted her, "Ah, My lady there you are. I was beginning to think you got lost," he chuckled at his attempt to make a joke.

"Not at all Lord Osamu," she gave him a eyes closed smile as the Leaf teams came through the door she went through, "just side tracked..."

The others were shocked to see she had already got to the room and the fact that she was even in there since she had ran off so quickly. The guards who had followed after her came in behind the group.

They flinched in shock as they went to step over to her, "My lady!-" she cut them off with a stare that meant to be quiet. And they obeyed excluding one who clenched his fist and stepped forward in anger.

"My Queen!" Lord Osamu, Lady Riko, Mamoru and Nobuo, who were also in the room, looked over in disbelief at the guards actions. "This is not a time for you to be stubborn! We as, your guards and your protectors want... need to know what's going on! Why do you ha-"

"Silence," Sayuri states.

Nobuo glares at the guard, him being in charge of the guards and fighters, as Naruto and the others agreed with the guard who spoke up, "Watch your tongue! Who the hell do you think you are speaking talking too?!"

Sayuri growls out, "I said to be silent!" she turned sharply to the group. "There is time for such talk and there is a time to. Shut. Up." she glared heavily at them, but looked at the ground sadly as she turned to face the large doors in front of her. "We'll talk later. Now," she held her hands gently behind her back and straightened up forcing a closed eye smile to everyone, "Look presentable, King Yoshiro is here."

The guards tensed as they hurried to there post two a few feet on each side of Sayuri and one a couple feet behind her. Osamu and Nobuo to her left and Riko and Mamoru to her right, Sarutobi and the others formed a line on her right as well. Everyone giving one another uneasy glances just as the doors opened to reveal King Yoshiro and six of his guards.

All of them wore similar armor and had silk sashes the shade of Sapphire's on their right shoulders that slacked down on their sides and were attached to their silver armor.

"Good evening, you must be King Yoshiro of the Kingdom Hikari," she looked to Yoshiro and then to his guards.

Yoshiro nodded his head, bowing slightly, " Yes, and you are Queen Sayuri I presume?"

"You are correct, I welcome you and your company to my home Kingdom of Hideyoshi, " she smiled tenderly at them before bowing. Osamu and the rest following suit.

Sayuri straightened back up and made her way to Yoshiro, "Well, I'm afraid I haven't planned anything for us to do today," She faced him before turning to the doors that stood opened. "It's as exquisite day out and I have yet to get a taste of the sun, I wouldn't suppose you care to join me on a stroll around the village? I'm sure we can find something to chat about while we find something to entertain ourselves," she chuckled. 

"Not at all."

"Very well, can you fetch Kohana for me please?" she asked the guard who stood by the doors.

He bowed and left as they began to walk outside and wait.

In the matter of a few minutes Kohana and the others horses were brought to them as they stood at the bottom of the stairs waiting while the rest of Sayuri's company watched from the doors. Two different guards who Nobuo chose followed close behind Sayuri and King Yoshiros.

Sayuri smiled at everyone as Yoshiro and herself lead the way, galloping through the village, glancing over her shoulder in concern every so often just to make sure guards were there. She would not make the same mistake twice.

The villagers bowed as they passed and whispered and some cheered.

"It seems you have a very respected group here m'lady," Yoshiro states looking straight ahead, Sayuri tilted her head at him in confusion. "They cherish you, all of them look at you with nothing but the utmost respect. I can tell just by the gleam in their eyes if the time were come to it," he looked at her now, " they'd give their life for you."

She turned away and grazed over the crowd, "Yes.... and I would do whatever it takes to protect them, give my life.... my arms, my mind, my soul and my... happiness, "she paused for a moment than offered him a closed eye smile as she does to everyone, as her hands tighten around the reins. Yoshiro stared at her with different expressions passing through his face. "Well what shall we M'lord?"

"I suppose sightseeing will do me just fine."

"Very well," Sayuri nods and so they  wondered around on their horses chatting about various things, the kingdom, the people, the Land of Light, and things they liked and didn't such as food and colors. Soon they dismounted their horses and walked in and out of shops, tea stands and pastry shops and bakery's.

They ate bean paste buns and drank jasmine teas, went through the library and book stores and through the weapon stores. Later, a couple hours before the sun would set, they went to Yoshiros camp to meet up with his mother.

Once Sayuri and Yoshiro got to the camp they were confronted by a young look woman with blonde that was tied back in a bun and pale green eyes with a cheerful smile on her fair skin, Queen Akilla. 

" It's such a please to meet you Queen Sayuri, I've heard so many things about you! All good of course!" She bowed her head to Sayuri as Sayuri curtsied.

"The pleasure is all mine Queen Akilla," She smiled, "You have raised great son who I am sure is just as great of a King to Hikari."

"Oh you flatter us to much! Be careful with your words dear you may raise my sons ego higher than it all ready is, ahohohoho!" she laughed loudly.

Sayuri covered her mouth with a hand to quiet her laugh as to not disrespect King Yoshiro who only sweat dropped, grumbling "Mother...."

"Oh, sorry son did I embarrass you," she waved her hand at him than looked to Sayuri seeing that she had laughed, "I'll embarrass you as much as I won't Yoshi! As long as I get to see someone smile from it, and M'dear Sayuri you have a stunning smile."

Sayuri blushed slightly turning her eyes shyly to the ground, "Thank you."

"Ahohohoho! Such a cute girl! Yoshi you better win her heart, I want cute grand children!" Now both Sayuri's and Yoshiros faces turned red as the made sure not to make eye contact with one another, Queen Akilla strutted away cackling as she went.

After a long pause Sayuri broke the silence with a reassuring smile, red still dusted across her face. "Well shall I meet the rest of your company? It'll be dark soon, I'm sure they'll be fixing dinner soon and you and whoever may want to join are invited, if you wish."

"Very well.... I'm sure my mother would want to go," he sighed tiredly just thinking of the ways his mother would embarrass him.

The two started to walk to the rest of the group when Sayuri turned to her guards, "If you two want you may go back to your homes, I'm sure you're wives and children would like to see you sometime tonight," Sayuri nodded to them.

"Are you sure my Queen, it'll be dark soon." 

"I'm sure, plus I won't be alone, King Yoshiro and Queen Akilla will be dinning with me tonight and I don't think we'll get in any trouble so it's alright." They bowed thanking her and left.

"That was kind of you to send them back home," Yoshiro states.

"Yes, well every parents should spend time with their children when they can," she gave him a closed eye smile. Plus... I know you wouldn't hurt me like Eito... or at least not in front of others.... she side glanced at him nervously before mentally sighing, her mind now agreeing that he wouldn't touch her.

For the rest of the night they went around the camp or sat by a fire and chatted with the guards and other members of his company before riding to the castle for a late dinner. Sayuri using one of their horses since Kohana was sent back to her stables. Yoshiro, Sayuri, Queen Akilla and the handful of guards they brought started eating, Sayuri offering the guards a spot at the table, but they immediately declined saying it would be in proper for them to eat with high statuses and so they ate elsewhere. Osamu and Riko sat at the table not eating, since they had already ate.

"I apologize, if we I had known that you all were coming to dine here we would have had a proper dinner," Osamu bowed.

"It's quite alright Lord Osamu this food the cooks whipped up quickly is so delicious!" Queen Akilla compliments waving to the chef and maids who stood by.

"I should be the one apologizing Lord Osamu, I gave such short notice," Sayuri says, "We would have been here sooner, but it was fun talking to the guards we just lost track of time."

They talked some more as they ate and soon enough Queen Akilla and King Yoshiro left to go back to their camp Sayuri insisting she rides with them to the forest to see them off. She gets Kohana and they gallop through Hideyoshi and stop just within the woods and say their goodbyes.

"It was a pleasure meeting all of you and I hope to see you again soon," Sayuri waves as she leaves.

It was now completely dark out, crickets jumped around and owls crept around in the trees. A bush rustled to Sayuri's left causing her to stop and stare at it with narrowed eyes knowing it wasn't a night animal.

Eito came through the bush with a ugly smirk on his face, a lantern on his hip.

Sayuri merely looked at him with empty eyes and a blank expression," What is it now Prince Eito?"

No matter were she turned or where she went outside of the castle he was somehow always nearby ready to hurt her mentally or physically she never knew how he'd do it each time. Ever since their day out together he's been stalking her and somehow knew what she was doing and where she was going, he was like an annoying fly. Buzzing around when there was food and just to pester you, however, fly swatters were made for a reason.

"Am I not allowed to meet with my future Queen? Now come down here," he demanded.

"Not now Eito," she turned forward ready to leave, " it's been a long day and I have to get back to the castle soon, if I'm gone to long they'll send someone to look for me-" She was cut of as he pulled her by the hair off Kohana who was startled and galloped away and watched frightened.

"What were you saying, you stupid girl?! Who the hell do you think you are speaking too?" he pulled her up to his face her feet no longer touching the ground since he was taller then her. She held her head in pain as she glared at him, but it was a weak glare her strength was weakened through the days, what would he do to her if they did get married?

As her punishment he beat her leaving even more scars and bruises on her body than before. Blood leaked from her mouth as she lied helpless on the ground. Eito spat at her, "You're nothing, but  a weak little girl." He went grab her once more, but it was as if Kohana was in a shocked state and had finally snapped out of it. She charged forward and raised to her hind legs and neighed loudly in Eito's face almost crushing him with her front hooves. He fell backwards stunned.

He growled, "Stupid horse," he took out a knife as if to cut her, but Sayuri sat up and was able to muster a glare that made him flinch. He grinned and kicked her face but stopped after that once Kohana snorted at him going to try and stomp on him again, but he got up and ran off, "See you soon girl."

Kohana nuzzled Sayuri in worry and for her to get up, she sat back up again coughing up blood but was able to get back on Kohana and place a justu on her again and head back to the castle.

Without Sayuri's knowledge or Eito's there was eyes watching, those eyes were shocked at what they had seen, they were only sent to make sure she got back to castle safely. He would have intervened, but he was so overwhelmed by the situation he froze. Once Sayuri was out of sight he snapped out of it and ran straight back to King Yoshiro.

Sorry this chapter is lame. T_T

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

911K 20.1K 127
"Day and night you're all I think about! I don't know why but I feel so protective of you, I feel happy and giddy and comfortable around you like I c...
6.5K 120 15
March 16th 2018, story is under editing to make sense. (This was my first ever fanfiction. And is still unfinished.) July 19th 2019, story will be li...
32.8K 855 44
***COMPLETED*** (Read at your own risk--I started writing this when I was 13) The life of a princess is stereotyped as the dream of all girls. A peac...
33K 2K 51
Kimura Uchiha was always a good person. She was kind to others, unlike some of the villagers. So why is it that she had to lose her entire family, he...