Their Possessive and Obsessed

Od towlesandbubbles

Sweet, caring Robyn doesn't know what's in store for her when she meets the three possessive businessmen Step... Viac

Hello
Character Bio
A/N
The Meeting
The Party pt 1
The Party pt 2
Apologies
Galaxy Galaxy are we outerspace
My apologies
Party pt 2
The Invasion pt 1
The Invasion pt2
Update
M.I.A
Party Time......What the hell pt 1
Party Time....... What the hell pt2
The Big Reveal
Party Time........ What the hell pt3
Important
Announcment
Party time......What the hell pt4
Resuced
Hello I'm Back
Revelations
Revenge
Revenge Part 2
A/N
Adultnapping and Suspension?
Voting Time Voting Time
The Results
Just Stop
Secrets and Crushes
My Phone
Sad News.
Im Backkkkk
final book updates and info
Balls and Relatives
Epilouge
Wassup

He did what!!

28.5K 694 59
Od towlesandbubbles

Robyn's POV

I wake up in the morning to the annoying alarm going off. " Uggh." I say. I get up from bed and go take care of my business then pick out the clothes I'm going to wear.

After I'm done getting dress, I go down stars say goodbye to my dad on the way out. I grab my keys, bookbag, phone,and purse. Then head out to go pick up Bonnie.

I arrive at Bonnie's house to see her already waiting outside. "Took you long enough." " Well good morning to you to then." I replied sarcastically. I look up and see Edward in the window look at me. I shivered. "What's wrong." " Nothing I'll tell you on the way to school.

During the drive

"My cousin did what. You also have this crazy stalker." Okay let me recap cap you I told Bonnie what happened with Edward and the stalker before and after dinner. Now she is oozing with hatred. " Bonnie you have to swear to god that you won't tell no one about this." I said with pleading eyes. She finally gave in which felt like hours and agreed. " We can't even tell Colton about this no telling what he would do. "Speaking of my cousin Edward I was going to invite you to the last party but- " No I will come as long if you are by my side the whole time." " You got it chica."

We arrive at hell a.k.a school and we see Colton there. Bonnie got out but I got a text from a unknown number.

From: Private

I wouldn't  put all my trust in your so called boyfriend baby girl. I got something that would make you look at him differently.

After the text there was a video I click on the video and it show the date the video was air it was a two years  ago. It showed that Colton and some of his buddies talking.

Buddie 1: Dude how it going with the bet.

Colton: Bruh I got that Robyn girl wrapped around my finger

Buddie 2: Dude score.

By the time the video was over I was crying.  "Robs what's wrong." " Its Colton I've been a bet this whole time we have been dating. " I cried even harder. " Come on chica let's go get you cleaned up."

As we walked into the school Colton saw us and was pissed. He tried to but I stepped back from him. The next thing that happen made the whole school go dead silent. I slapped him. " All this time I  was a fucking bet." I yelled and pulled out my phone and showed him the video. "Robyn I-" " Save it Haynes we are through. So that means all the girls that sent me death glares and whatnot can have him now." I walked off with Bonnie besides. "Its okay chica I'll help you get through this." " Your a best friend anyone can ask for." "Well it looks like we are going to the dance together then." She jokes. I laughed feeling a little better.

I told y'all I was going to update. The rest of her school day and part 1 of the party will be in one chapter.

Question of the day: What do you think the future hold for Colton and Robyn?

Vote Comment Share

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.4M 15.8K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
1.4M 21.6K 25
Nina Greene has been crushing on her very best friend, Ethan Ford since they were kids, though he's unaware about her feelings. But in their sophomor...
376K 13.8K 45
He is a billionaire yet she is a middle class girl .He is possessive and rude yet she is innocent and pure. He is a healthy young man yet she is suf...
29K 1.1K 39
Coming June of 2021 MATURE CONTENT!!!!! Josephine Langford is haunted by her traumatic past and feels like she can't trust anyone... no one except h...