Miles Per Hour 2

By YamiJaquez

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough" ― Mario Andretti Living with Ralph now, the... More

Author's Note
Highway Gas
Pepper Spray
Plans
Tag-Team
Hacking Aid
Melvin Again
Old Friend
Fear Drives Speed
The Day of the Wedding
Uncertainty
Racing in Reality: Bullets per Second
Mansion Down
Family
Not ready to forgive
Landing in Thailand
Turning Point
Flare of love
A Joke
MIA Bound
External Freedom
Restriction
Flashbacks: Military Acad Days
Back To Druid Hills part 2
Hot & Dry, New Mexico
Dirty Business
Desperate
Ascension, Mexico
Conflicts
Eve's Crisis
La Sangre
Blood Runs Thick
High Hopes
Escape
No more dead Bodies
Near the Abyss
SunSet

Rebellious yet Free

89 3 0
By YamiJaquez

"And so he threatened me to never leave, believe me I tried." Mom says holding my hands as we sit side-by-side in one of the many black SUVS that showed up after Simmons arrived. The crew and I separated and dispersed between them. The young kids will be taken into buses to the airport as well since there are so many of them. One of the things that I got out of all this, is the satisfaction that these kids will be reunited with their families just as I have been reunited with mine. Mom tells me about her many attempts to escape Ralphs commands and all she suffered these 10 years without hearing from us.

"I bet you guys suffered just as well, but had Deckard by your side." Mom says and Chris and I give each other a side glance. He, Alice and Sean are sitting in back of us.

"Well, boarding school kept us alive." I say and the crew in the back giggle.

"Boarding school? Deckard, you sent out kids to-" Mom says confused.

"Okay we are almost at the airport." Deckard interrupts trying to dodge the subject. Simmons let him get out of jail to help with the whole mission, I guess he will be out of jail but forever in the eyes of the CIA. I think I will end up like that too because before hopping inside the van, Simmons told me we will discuss the probation details in Miami. Honestly, after all the laws we have broke, I don't find it weird to be in the nations top ten most wanted list.

"Can't believe my kids are fighting, racing rebels." Mom says. "Where did you go wrong Deckard?"

"Well leave your kids alone in Atlanta for the summer and..." Chris says.

"The house in Atlanta. It still there?" Mom asks.

"Of course, forever will be our house although I now am moving to live in Miami." I look back at Sean and he winks at me with a smirk.

"Miami? Why?"

"Because that's where my mega mansion is located." Chris says with pride. "I'll have you living like a queen."

"Oh Chris." Mom shrugs. "I can live wherever as long as I am with you all." I lay my head on her shoulder. This all feels to good to be true. We drive for a while before making a stop in the motel to get our stuff, drop Felix, and say goodbye to Felix and Ramon. Felix told me that Chugo and his friends were the ones that called the crew and told them where I was and they called the CIA too.

"But they got in trouble for buying drugs from the cartel." I say as I bring my suitcase down the stairs of the motel.

"No, well some of them did. When Chugo called us, he was on an airplane on his way back to the US, said something about 'finding his family'." Felix says and I internally smile. I'm glad Chugo is doing the right thing and that I helped him make that choice.

Saying goodbye to Felix, Teresa and Ramon was the hardest thing for the crew and Mom."We will make it possible for you all to come to the US, we promise." Mom says with tears rolling down her cheeks. This was her family for the past 10 years, and we will help her bring them to the US so that she feels completely happy. We hop inside the SuVs and say goodbye to Ascension, Mexico once in for all.

"From Thailand to Us to Mexico and now back to the US." Melvin says as he and Maggie hop inside the SuV in back of ours.

"Adventures of the savages of the CIA." Maggie says laughing.

"You guys went to Thailand??" Mom asks surprised.

"Yeah, and we almost got kidnapped." Sean says and I laugh as I remember our police vs teens showdown in Bangkok.

"We found valuable information though because we found our target." Chris says hugging Mom from behind. All smiles all smiles.

7 Days Later...

A good week is never enough to make up for the stress and unforgettable nightmares we lived this summer, but it was good to wake up alive and well with the people I love most by my side. School starts in a couple of weeks, and I'm honestly not looking forward to it. Simmons went MIA for the past week solving some other cases in Washington D.C., but now he's back and he wants a big meeting with the whole crew. Well part of the crew. Maggie left on the first flight to LA once we landed in Miami a week ago. Hobbs found out and wanted to see her immediately. She said she was definitely dropping out of the crew for good . Maggie has learned so much from us and we have learned so much from her as well. We made such a nice bond this summer, but I know she couldn't continue to be part of this chaotic life, especially if her father is a agent for the government.

Melvin was the heart broken one for sure, but they said they will keep in contact, plus she lives here in Miami as well so really, we will see her again. She called me the other day and told me she was going to spend the last few weeks of summer in LA with her dad before hitting the east coast.

Eve on the other hand, is in rehab in the UK. Two days after landing in Miami she went back home and decided to inscribe herself in a center to help with her alcoholism and anxiety issues. Honestly, I was so proud and happy to see her take a step like that. I learned to love her even if our relationship has been rocky. At the end she is family. Robert's death hit her hard and it took her a lot of courage to realize she needed help.

Mom has been amazing of course, she and Deckard don't really show they have feelings for each other and I can tell. Deckard still has Sasha on his mind, and Mom has focused on Chris and I more than anything. She is also mad at Deckard for not properly taking care of us like he should have. Will I try to unite Mom and Dad together? Maybe after Chris fully forgives Deckard once in for all and I don't know what it will take for that to happen. Aside from everything, it is so nice to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner with the whole family along with Sean, Alice and Melvin.

"You sure you don't want us to go?" Deckard asks as I grab the keys to Chris's Bugatti. His keys are all in the safe box inside the garage. Deckard gives me a look as I twirl the keys in my finger. "Put those down Rosie, you too Chris." Chris scoffs as he stops his track from walking out the garage.

"Simmons's gave strict orders to not let yall drive. Sorry sweetie." Mom says coming up to me and putting my hair back. I frown and she gives me a kiss on the forehead. "There's two drivers waiting outside for yall."

"Im 18. I have my license, can-" Alice comes inside the garage and Deckard interrupts her.

"Drop it and go. You will be late." Deckard says as we walk outside to the front of the garage. I give Chris a look, he smirks. We have something in mind.

"Well, can these two drivers drive us in luxury?" Chris asks walking up to one of the drivers. He points to the Audi parked outside."You're driving me in this 2014 Audi R8 buddy." Alice walks up join him.

"Well then, I guess I'm stuck with you two." Melvin points to Sean and I as he walks up to the other driver. Melvin picked a Porche panamera for us to be driven in.

"Stay safe guys." Mom waves to us. This is the first time we get out the house. We've been in captivity for the past week due to Simmons strict orders. We have tried to escape at night, but the CIA has place a high security system through the house.

"I know what's on your mind baby." Sean says holding my hand as we hop inside the porche.

"You do." I say smirking, he leans in for a kiss. I bite his lip as he lets go to sit down.

"Save me jesus." Melvin says from the passenger seat as Sean and I make out in the back seat.

We drive for a few minutes and reach the highway and I recall that Chris puts weapons in all his cars, in the glove box of course.

"Detour?" Melvin says looking at me through the front mirror. He then casually points a gun at the driver and says. "Pull over and hand me the wheel, let's make this easy." The driver doesn't seem bothered.

"Fortunately, Simmons warned me." The driver says pulling out his gun and pointing it as he drives. I search the bottom of the back seat with my foot and feel a small gun. Sean casually looks down and then keeps his eyes forward with a smirk.

"I guess." Melvin says putting the gun down. Meanwhile, I roll the small gun out and without raising any suspicion, I pick it up.

"Did he tell you we were racers?" Sean says as I grab the gun and with force hit the poor driver in the head. He goes unconscious and the car swerves to the side. Melvin quickly grabs the wheel and puts a foot on the gas. It's a mess for a few seconds, but he pulls to the sidelines on the highway. I can't see where Chris and Alice's Audi is, and I don't have a phone to call them since we aren't allowed to have them. Simmons is going to kill us and throw is in jail after this.

I hop out the car laughing hysterically.

"Oh god." I say trying to catch my breath.

"You saw how he pulled that gun out?" Melvin says as he opens the driver seat to take the driver out.

"Yeah." Sean says laughing along. "Are we leaving this man here?" Suddenly Chris pulls up in back of us. I see him and Alice laughing along with us as they hop out the Audi.

"This is a guaranteed 5 years in prison." Alice says as she walks up to me laughing.

"Where's the driver?" I ask finally calming down. Chris walks to open the back door and pulls the driver out. At least their driver is conscious. Chris walks to the trunk and gets out some ropes. We help him tie the drivers's hands and feet.

"We take them or leave them?" Chris asks. We decide to take them and put them in the backseat of the Audi.

"Let's go. And I'm driving." I say opening the dark gray porsche

"Fine your high honor." Sean says sarcastically as he takes the passenger's seat. Melvin takes the back seat. I hold on to the wheel as a sign of freedom. I swerve here and there. I break all the traffic rules possible. I race Chris in his audi, and he wins but it doesn't matter. At then end, with mom back, I have taken the biggest W out there.

We drive to the CIA's building in Miami. We leave the drivers inside the audi, with the windows down of course, as we walk inside. Sarah is in the lobby and she greets us with such happiness.

"I heard about Mexico. What the hell." She says as we take the elevator to the last floor.

"I know. Something crazy." Melvin says shaking his head. We walk to a conference room and sit down. Simmons walks in and greets us in his 'we are going to discuss serious issues' voice.

"Where are the drivers?" He asks and we contain from laughing. His eyes shifts between us.

"Not driving." Melvin blurts and we all explode laughing. He and Chris do this weird handshake.

"This won't take long." Simmons says annoyed as he sits down.

"Simmons loosen up." I say as he adjusts in his seat.

"What a summer. A very long one. Remember three months ago with the UK mission, and then the rest ..." Simmons says clicking a tablet next to him. On the screen at the end of the table, a series of pictures show up. Mostly of us hacking his CIA phone to take pictures of us doing random shit. A picture of Zoe and Harry pop up.

"Awee Zoe." Melvin says and we make fun on him.

"Ya'll were suppose to take pictures relating to the mission." Simmons says turning the monitor off. "Teenagers Sarah, I'm telling you." Sarah smiles. "Anyway, it's been pretty tough months. A lot of people have died surrounding this whole thing."

I think of Sasha and Robert and it's a wound that will never heal. None of this was meant for us to loose people that were innocent like them.

"Ralph got killed and we have Owen though, which was part of what we wanted to achieve this year. Well we did, in three months. You have shown the potential and perseverance of a true CIA agent and we thank you for that. We will pay you what you deserve in a few days."

"Hey Sim's don't cry." Melvin says playing around.

"I won't Melvin, but you might." Simmons says and Melvin turns serious. I smile."Aside from all the help, you have all broken so many laws in the United States, in Thailand, in Mexico and the United Kingdom. You know we won't let that, what's that word you all use...'slide'.

"Psh." Chris says rolling his eyes. I crack my knuckles nonchalantly, I was expecting this.

"All five of you are now in probation for the next year."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 303 43
Espionage? Teenage spy? Sounds bonkers. That kind of thing only happens in movies. Normal teenagers wake up every morning and go to school, come hom...
45.4K 786 34
Want to live the life of a criminal? Well, street racer? Then, this is definitely the place to be. With a girl's strong talent of racing and street s...
14.4K 225 29
A Tribute To Paul Walker. After the 7th movie in the franchise. Brian's family secrets are revealed at the return of Dominic Toretto. Agent Hobbs rec...
14.9K 245 11
Latitude: 40 degrees 6.80'n Longitude: 172 degrees 23.84'w Location: Pacific Ocean "This is agent Leland Turbo, I have a flash transmission for Finn...