Love vs. Hate (Book Two) [DIS...

By myndless

Five months into the future, things have been going great for both Zariah and August. They share a bond and a... More

Love vs. Hate (Book Two)
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
MY BIRTHDAY!
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 19. (continued)
chapter 20.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 23 (continued)
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
author's note
chapter 26.
Author's Note

chapter 21.

4.8K 214 29
By myndless

AUGUST'S P.O.V.

"Alright Aug, you can come out. That's enough for today."

"Alright cool." I replied, stepping out the booth. "Well, I'm gonna head out now. I'll fuck with y'all later."

They all nodded and I walked out the room, pulling my phone out my pocket.

I scrolled down, seeing a couple text messages and missing phone calls from Zariah. I called her back and put the phone to my ear.

Not long after, I was sent to voicemail.

I hung up and took a deep breath. I got into my car and threw my phone in the passenger's seat before pulling off down the street.

****

"Z?" I called out as I stepped into my house.

No answer.

"Baby? You here?"

I soon heard tiny footprints running to me and Samira's tiny figure appeared. I bent down to her height and she jumped in my arms.

"Hey princess."

"Hi daddy." She said.

"Where's mommy?" I asked, walking towards the kitchen.

"She sleeping." She said as I sat her down on the kitchen counter.

"Oh okay. Well are you hungry?" I asked, taking out a plate.

"No. Mommy bought me pizza."

"And you didn't save any for daddy?" I whined playfully.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay princess." I said, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"What's going on in here?"

I turned around to see Zariah standing there, rubbing her eyes.

"We were just having a little party." I said.

"No we didn't daddy stop lying." Samira said.

"You were suppose to be on my side baby girl." I said.

"No." She said and stuck her arms out for Zariah, who picked her up.

"I see how it is." I said, pinching her arm.

"Mommy! Tell daddy to stop." Samira yelled, pointing at me.

"August, leave my baby girl alone." She said, walking around the counter.

"Whatever bruh. But how was your day?" I asked her.

"It was good." She said and then her eyes widened. "Oh gosh August, I'm so sorry. I forgot to cook."

"It's okay love. You've done enough for me anyways. I can just order some pizza or something." I said, squinting at Samira.

"Anyways, I went to see Sean today."

My smile immediately turned into a frown.

"Why?"

"Because, that's my bestfriend and I haven't seen him in a long time." She said. "Please tell me you're not still jealous of him."

"I'm not." I lied.

"August......"

I sighed deeply. "Alright, I guess I'm a little jealous."

She put Samira down on the floor and she ran out the kitchen, into the living room.

"Why? You know you're my boyfriend and I love you. We even have a kid together." She said, slowly walking towards me. "You have no reason to be jealous."

"I know......"

"I love you." She whispered, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I wrapped my arms around her butt, rubbing them every now and then.

"I love you too."

I pressed my lips against hers, as she moved closer to me.

"Okay Aug. I gotta go do something." She pulled away.

"But I was just getting started."

"Bye August."

"Bye fine ass." I smirked, slapping her ass while she walked away.

********

{FAST FORWARDING TO A WEEK LATER}

SELENA'S P.O.V.

"Wakey wakey....."

I opened my eyes to see Sean standing there.

"Goodmorning." He said.

"Goodmorning Sean."

"Did you sleep well?"

I slightly sat up in the bed, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Yeah, I slept good."

"Oh well I brought some food for you just in case you were hungry."

"Oh okay thanks. I'll be down in a minute, right after I brush my teeth." I said, throwing the covers off of me.

"Yeah cause I was smelling something a little funky." He said, making a face.

"Shut up." I said, pushing him to the side.

"I was just kidding mayne."

He licked his pink lips before standing up. I rolled my eyes playfully and he walked out of the room.

No, we didn't have sex.

No, we're not a couple.

Me and Sean are just strictly friends, even though I wouldn't mind being more than that.

***********

ZARIAH'S P.O.V.

"Babe, Im leaving now." I yelled, grabbing my keys off the counter.

"Ok, be safe and I love you." He said, walking into the kitchen.

"I love you too." I said, kissing his lips.

He tried to deepen the kiss but I gently pushed him off.

"August......"

"Alright, fine damn." He slowly walked away. "Bye baby girl. Be good for mommy." He said to Samira.

"Samira baby, c'mon." I called out to her and she ran towards me with her little, pink book bag.

"Bye daddy!!!" She yelled as we walked out the door. I got her safely into the car and fastened her seatbelt.

"All buckled up?" I asked.

"Yes mommy."

I closed her door and slid into the drivers seat, closing the door after me. I started the car up and put on my seatbelt.

"Okay. Here we go."'

***

CALVIN'S P.O.V.

"....Answer the fucking phone Candice." I mumbled, tapping my foot against the wooden floor.

"Hello, you have reached Candice. Sorry I'm not able to answer the phone at the moment. If you would kindly leave your name and number, I'll call you as soon as possible. Bye!"

"Listen Candice, I don't know where you are or what the fuck you're doing but I need you to answer this goddamn phone right now." I said harshly.

Yeah, I know I can be a little hard on my sister. That's just because I love her. I love her more than anybody in the world. I have a very soft spot for Candice. And if anything were to ever happen to her, someone is gonna die.

I took a deep breath and hung up the phone, setting it down infront of me. I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Aye boss, you gotta come out her right now. It's about Candice." One of my workers, Dornelle said.

I got up and followed him out my office into the small room where everybody had scared looks on their faces.

"Look." Dornelle pointed at the screen.

I looked at the screen and gave it all my attention.

"I'm Serena reporting live from the crime scene where 21 year old Candice Richardson was murdered in her own home. Neighbors said they heard screaming coming from the home. Some say they seen the killer drive away. Police are still investigating the crime. Back to you George."

By now my blood was boiling.

No words could explain how I was feeling at the moment.

"Aye boss, you good?"

I took out my gun and shot him close to his ear. He winced and touched the small dab of blood.

"Do I fucking look okay to you?" I asked smartly.

It was silent.

I'm angry.

I need a way to relive my anger.

I know the exact person who would do this shit to get back at me.

And that person is gonna die.

***********

Sorry for the SUPER late update.

Calvin in the multimedia.

Notice his tattoos that say Family First.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

His Block By ro.

Fanfiction

2.1M 84.4K 50
What if the love of your life only stood across the street from you? What would you do? Cross the street or wait for them to do so? Would you guys b...
148K 3K 25
Welcome To The Life Of August Alsina !! Hope You Guys Enjoy , This Is My First Story , Don't Forget To Leave Me Feedback !! - Em
687 31 11
Karissa and August have been through hell together, but will they make it?
214K 8.7K 40
A Karin jinsui & august alsina story. Trust me it's good (: