Adopted By 4 Idiots // 5sos

Від -sincerelyalyssa-

"I can't go to sleep when you're crying." Or in which a young anxious, sleep deprived, girl saves four boys... Більше

~Adopted By 4 Idiots~
Chapter 1: 5 Seconds Of Who?
Chapter 2: You Did What?!
Chapter 3: I'm Sorry For Your Expended Life Span
Chapter 4: Never Fear, Cal-Pal Is Here
Chapter 5: School Sucks
Chapter 6: What Even Is A Malum?
Chapter 7: Ashton Did What?
Chapter 8: Calum's Not Asian?
Chapter 9: We're Both Extremely Hot
Chapter 10: Let Us Go
Chapter 11: Because Of Ryan Potter
Chapter 12: Calum Got A Dog?
Chapter 13: I'm Loved
Chapter 14: Are You Nasty?
Chapter 15: Daddy's Home
Chapter 16: Do You Guys Ever Wear Shirts?
Chapter 17: Michael Wants Another Slice
Chapter 18: There's This Girl
Chapter 19: The Brian Dilemma
Chapter 20: Larzaylea Is Dead Party
Chapter 21: No Boys
Chapter 22: RIP America
Chapter 23: That's Not Fair
Chapter 24: Damn You Look Amazing
Chapter 25: You Kissed My Daughter?
Chapter 26: The Only Reason
Chapter 27: Hi Or Hey?
Chapter 28: Woah Your Face Looks Like Mine
Chapter 29: How We Gonna Fix This?
Chapter 30: How Gay Of You
Chapter 31: Lowkey, Highkey
Chapter 32: I'm Fighting Hard To Breathe
Chapter 33: Larzaylea Is Dead Party...Again
Chapter 34: What Did You Say?
Chapter 36: Fall Apart
Chapter 37: Rebound
Chapter 38: Same Mistakes
Chapter 39: Gone(r)
Chapter 40: Broken
Chapter 41: One Last Time
Chapter 42: Bad Decisions
Chapter 43: One-Eight-Hundred
Chapter 44: Jonah's Sister
Chapter 45: Surrounded By Idiots (Epiloque)

Chapter 35: I'm Falling Apart Without You

1.5K 28 32
Від -sincerelyalyssa-

BREAKING NEWS:

CALUM GOT A HAIRCUT IM CRUING WJEKFKFJTMT

LOOK AT HIM HES SO ANSJDKD

also this chapter is fucKed

okay on with the chapter;

"So have you and Luke fucked yet."

"Shut up, Tiffany."

"It's a simple question."

"How did I get seated next to you on the plane ride again."

"Because it's fate."

Abbey shakes her head at me before going back to reading her book, ignoring me all together.

"Okay, but what's going on with you and Luke." I bother her further, really wanting to know the answer.

"I don't know. It's complicated."

"How?"

"He's your parent."

"And?"

"It's weird."

"You're the only one making it weird."

"Let me read woman."

I sigh and turn back to the window, putting my headphones back in and continuing to listen to my music.

Closing my eyes, I'm hoping to get some sleep before we land but it's a lost cause.

I chew down on my gum as we roughly land in the airport, bumping against the ground.

Abbey grabs her carry on as do I and we get out of the plane quickly before anyone notices who I am or who the boys are.

We are escorted out and over to the car where they already have our bags inside.

I hug Abbey goodbye and promise I'll text her later before I leave her to say goodbye to Luke.

I watch as they talk for a little bit before they hug and she walks away from us.

Luke enters Calum's car frowning before buckling himself in and Ashton begins to drive.

"We'll see her soon, dude." Michael reassures Luke, placing a hand on his shoulder and smiling slightly.

"Yeah." Luke sighs, shrugging Michael's hand off, still disappointed she had to go.

He's taking this harder than me.

I take a glance at George and am surprised to see he's already looking at me.

He smiles before handing me part of his earbuds which I take and we listen to music together.

Things have been awkward since I said those words to him.

I told him I wasn't ready to talk about it and we had a small fight but I guess we're just ignoring that ever happened.

I'm still confused about my feelings and I can tell I hurt him when I told him that but he wanted answers.

I still feel bad but I have no idea what I want or how to tell him.

"Stop thinking."

His voice sends shivers up my spine since he's whispering, making me look over at him.

"Okay."

"You're still doing it."

We're so close that are lips are almost touching each other, both of us knowing this is a bad idea with Ashton driving.

"If y'all don't stop, I'm turning this car around."

George and I bounce around from each other, me trying to blush from embarrassment as George smiles sheepishly at Ashton.

"Whoops."

"Whoops is right, no touchy my daughter." Ashton frowns, glancing at us through the mirror.

I roll my eyes at him before choosing to ignore it and looking out the window at the passing trees.

"We're almost home." Luke announces since all of us want to get to bed seeing as its late and we're all tired.

"God bless." Calum says quietly, still leaning against Michael as Michael sleeps against the car door.

Michael grunts softly in agreement before falling silent once again.

We're fucking exhausted.

Once we get to the house we all stumble out of the car and let the guards take the bags in.

Calum carries Michael into the house and George and I head to my room.

We all say goodnight to each other before George and I manage to sneak him into my room.

We collapse on the bed and cuddle into each other, resting my head on his chest and relaxing against him since we already had our pajamas on.

"Goodnight beautiful, I love you."

"Goodnight babe."

I love you too.
___________________________________
"Why are you throwing a party?"

"Because we just got back and our friends want to see us. Plus we haven't had a good party since we got you." Calum explains, continuing to write down the things they need for the party tonight.

"Can my friends come?" I ask, sitting up to look over at the paper he's writing on.

"Probably not a good idea. They're not legal and their parents will kill us."

"Oh yeah."

"Make sure to stay with George though, we don't want something to happen to you." Calum warns me, taking the time to look at me as he says that.

"Okay, I will."

"Good, now go kick Michael's ass in COD for me."

"Gladly."

I leave the dining table and walk into the living room before taking one of the controllers and joining the game with Michael.

"You're going down Clifford."

"Fight me, Irwin." Michael snaps back at me, narrowing his eyes at me playfully.

"Gladly."

"Y'all are animals." Ashton speaks from my right, shaking his head at our banter.

"Woof." I reply, not taking my eyes off the screen seeing as I have to crush Michael.

Calum's dog looks up at me from next to Ashton and tilts his head, making my heart swell from affection.

"Brownie don't distract me with your cuteness right now."

"Brownie's a Michael fan for sure."

"Mikey, nobody is a Michael fan."

"Calum is."

"I heard that!" Calum screams from the kitchen, making Michael blush sheepishly.

I laugh at Calum before shooting Michael from behind and taking him out.

"Yes!" I yell in victory, throwing a fist into the air to celebrate.

"You cheated." Michael pouts, turning around to look at me.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, honey."

"Rematch?"

"Fine. But I'm still gonna kick your ass." I agree to Michael's question, grabbing the controller once again and getting ready.

Michael glares at me before restarting the game since he's player one and we're set into another match.

"Ashton! Do we have popcorn?" Luke asks as he comes down from upstairs, his hair flopping in his face before he moves it over.

"Maybe. Ask Calum. He had to see what we had for the party tonight." Ashton replies, nodding his head towards the kitchen.

Luke thanks him before walking into the kitchen to ask Calum.

Dylan then decides to emerge from the studio room, yawning tiredly as he stumbles towards us.

He collapses next to me on the couch before letting Brownie cuddle up against him.

"Heya." I say to him, glancing at him for a moment before going back to the game.

"Hi. I'm tired as fuck. Who's winning?" Dylan replies, just now noticing we're playing a game.

"Me!" Michael chirps happily, smiling smugly at me causing me to grind my teeth.

Dylan laughs at me as he pets Brownie, nudging me with his elbow in a teasing manner.

I roll my eyes before switching the subject over to Dylan.

"So how's you and that girl- shit what was her name again?"

Dylan sighs before looking over at me and running a hand through his hair.

"I've only told you a million times, her name is Olivia."

"Oh yeah, like the 1D song. I remember now." I smile sheepishly, not looking over at him because of the game.

"And we're good. I met her family when y'all abandoned me for Mexico and they're pretty chill. Her little brother beats me at Mario Kart though so I don't like him very much."

"We didn't abandon you. And what did you expect? You suck at Mario Kart."

"I don't suck."

"How old is her brother?"

Dylan pouts at my question, the answer obviously not very good to his ego.

"Doesn't matter."

"Uh huh."

"Shut up, you're gonna lose."

My eyes widen at his words and I immediately put all my focus back into the game, cursing Dylan for distracting me.

"Actually, can she come to the party tonight?" Dylan asks Ashton, turning over to look at him.

"How old is she?"

"Same as me, twenty-three."

"Yeah sure, as long as she's legal." Ashton shrugs, not seeing a problem with it.

So unfair.

"Damnit!" I scream, surprising the two boys to my right and making Brownie yelp as well.

"Sucker." Michael gloats, smiling smugly once again at me.

I roll my eyes at him before turning to Ashton.

"Hey can Abbey come?"

"Is she legal?" Ashton asks, narrowing his eyes at me.

"She's eighteen."

"Eh, good enough."

"Sweet." I reply, smiling as I take out my phone to text her.

"I heard Abbey's name. I am here." Luke says as he reenters the living room, raising his eyebrows at me.

I roll my eyes at him before deciding to ignore it and continue to text her.

"Are you texting her now? Can I say something?" Luke pesters on, moving closer to me and trying to see what I'm typing.

I move my phone away and annoyingly push him away from me.

"No, you little whipped puppy, just wait."

"I'm not a whipped puppy." Luke pouts, slumping his shoulders as he stares at my fingers moving.

"Uh huh."

To Abbey
From Tiffany:
hey you wanna come to a party over at our house tonight? ps you have Luke so whipped just cuff him already

I pocket my phone after I hit send, looking back up at Luke after I do so.

"She might be coming to the party tonight."

"Really?"

I nod at Luke question and a smile stretches across his face at my answer.

"Okay!" He chirps before turning around and basically skipping back to the kitchen.

"If you looked up whipped in the dictionary, there would be a picture of Luke." Dylan comments, also watching Luke as he skips away from us.

I shake my head in disbelief before standing to my feet and pulling Dylan up with me.

He scoops brownie in his arms as I do so and soon we're both traveling up the stairs to my room.

I close the door behind us and Dylan let's brownie down on my bed which he immediately flops down to sleep.

"He's tired because he chased a squirrel five miles today. What a champ." Dylan tells me, staring down at the sleepy dog.

I smile while shaking my head before going over to my closet and trying to decide what to wear to the party.

"So where's lover boy?" Dylan asks, falling back onto my bed and laying next to brownie.

"He's out shopping. Cassandra is with him gross."

Dylan chuckles at that and I ignore him as I grab something and try to see if it will work.

I toss it on the floor with a sigh, not happy with the way it will look.

"Nope."

"Want help?" Dylan asks, picking his head up and looking at me while still petting brownie.

"Dylan, you have zero fashion sense."

"So is that a no."

"Hard core rejection."

"Aw man."

Dylan doesn't look that sad as he falls back onto my bed, scooting closer to brownie.

"I've missed you. I feel like we never talk anymore." I attempt to him, feeling very emotional.

"Yeah same. I guess we'll just have to find time for each other."

"We can do it. I mean you live with me for christ sakes. We just have to try harder I guess."

"Mhm, what about that dress?" Dylan changes the subject, pointing into my closet.

I follow his finger to see the dress and take it off the rail to look at it.

"It's perfect. Thanks Dylan!"

"What can I say? I'm amazing."

"Uh huh, sure."

"Stop questioning my awesomeness."

"Can't question something that doesn't exist."

"Our friendship is cancelled."

"Shut up."
___________________________________
"If you don't put the vase down I'll make you our new vase."

The guy slowly lowers the vase at my threatens before backing away slowly.

I smile sweetly before taking George's hand and pulling him to the living room so we can dance.

"How are they letting you go to this party?" George asks me as I turn around to face him.

"I have to stay with you."

"Go figure."

"Shut up and dance with me."

He obeys and twirls me around in a circle while I laugh.

We jump up and down to the beat before the song changes and the tension changes.

I start to grind on him but then I notice someone moving our stuff.

"I'll be right back." I tell him before moving to confront the person touching things they aren't suppose to be.

"Hey don't- Cassandra?" I ask surprised to see her since I didn't know she was invited.

"Why are you moving shit?" I ask, trying to move the things back where they were.

"You're so ugly." She suddenly says, causing me to look up and notice how glossy her eyes are.

"What? Wow are you drunk?" I get closer to see her eyes and she pushes me away with disgust.

"He's gonna leave you, you know? I'm so much better than you and I always get what I want. He's taking so time but soon he'll be over you and with me." She slurs causing me to flinch at her words, them hitting too close to home.

"Aw is the baby gonna cry?" She coos, stepping closer to me.

"I'd advise you to move away."

"Oh what are you gonna do about, just like how you can't do anything about me stealing your ma-."

Her words are cut off by the palm of my hand contacting her her cheek.

"Get out of my fucking house." I growl as she grows silent.

Her cheek is red and tears are coming out of her eyes as she looks back up but I have no remorse.

"Get out!" I shriek at her, pushing her towards the door as a way her to get a clue.

She finally stumbles away from me, her hand cupping her cheek as she reaches the door.

By then I'm doing around as tears fill my eyes, begging to come out.

I push past all the people to the upstairs hallway and slide down the wall as the tears finally break through.

I sob into my knees at the words, since most of them are probably true.

"Tiffany?"

I cry harder at his voice, not wanting to lose him at all.

He's the only thing that makes me happy anymore.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm here. What happened?" George asks as he sits next to me and lets me lay on him.

I shake my head, not wanting to talk about it, or speak at all for that matter.

"Okay. Maybe tell me later?"

I nod in agreement and we sit in silence for a while, my tears still falling down my face.

"Tiffany."

I turn towards him and he crushes his lips against mine, giving me instant warmth.

I kiss back, letting him be dominant for the mean time as my tears fall onto his face as well.

We break away and I point to my room to which he hesitatingly nods to.

I grab his hand and pull him behind me, dragging him to my door.

I turn around and grab his shirt to make him kiss me again.

Since this is a party, the boys put locks on our doors so people wouldn't have sex in anything but the guest rooms.

Apparently they will let people have sex in the house because they don't and I quote "cock block".

I hate them.

Pulling away, I grab the key from my bra and turn around to unlock the door.

George places his lips on my neck as I do so and I almost drop the damn keys.

I push the door open and grab his shirt again to pull him behind me.

I close the door and lock it before pushing him back on the bed and climbing on top of him.

We fight for dominance as we kiss, me not wanting to give up the advantage I have right now.

lol smut warning whoops

Suddenly he flips us over so he's on top and I let him have control for a while before I sit us up.

I nibble on his lip before pulling away and helping him take his shirt off.

I lean down and lick from his chest up to his neck before starting to suck on it.

He moans before pulling me away from his neck and undoing the bow on my back.

He watches me as I slip my dress off and we stare at each other in silence for a while.

I move closer to him and grab the back of his neck, pushing his face closer to mine.

Our lips are brushing against each other's as we breathe heavily, still staring at each other.

"I love you." He whispers, making my eyes trail down to his lips before I start another kiss.

I pull away suddenly and gasp loudly, trying to catch my breathe.

He stares down at me and I look back, still breathing heavily.

"I love you too."

George reconnects our lips and it's another fight for dominance which I win as I flip him on his back.

I straddle him and lean down to suck on his neck before placing kisses all the way down to his belly button.

My mouth hovers over his body and I start to unbutton his pants.

He helps me get them off before I go back to kisses down his body before I stop.

I make eye contact with him and lower my mouth onto his dick and start to basically make-out with it.

He moans from beneath me and my breathe hitches as he thrusts into nothing.

I pull away and trail my finger another the waist band of his boxers.

He shivers under my touch before I pull them down to his ankles, revealing his dick.

I place my hand on it and begin to jack him off, not ready to put it in my mouth.

"Tiffany." He groans my name breathlessly, his eyes closed as I continue.

I smirk before putting it in my mouth all at once, way too eager.

He moans right away and I'm trying not to gag on him as I continue to jack him off with my hand.

I wait a second before starting to bob my head, making him grab my hair and letting it rest there.

I do this for a few minutes before getting off and licking it from base to head.

He growls at my movement before launching forward and flipping us over, him now on top of me like before.

He doesn't wait a second, unhooking my bra from behind and tossing it somewhere before attaching his mouth to one of my boobs.

I inhale suddenly before grabbing his head and closing my eyes.

He moans around my boob making me gasp breathlessly, the excitement too much.

He releases my boob and kiss down my body like I did to him before.

He gets to my last article of clothing and quickly takes it off before kissing around the spot I need him most.

"George I swear-."

He suddenly licks in the right place and I moan loudly, arching my back from the bed.

"Better?"

I nod quickly, grabbing his head once again and massaging it.

He leans down again and pressing a kiss to me before pulling away and kissing my lips.

I moan into his mouth and grind against his dick, digging my nails into his back.

He pulls away and hovers over me, staring into my eyes and I'm staring right back.

"Do you wanna do this?"

I nod, my eyes half-closed as I do so, just wanting him to do something.

"I need a verbal answer."

"Yes. I do."

"Did you drink anything?"

"No! George just, please do something." I groan, closing my eyes and tilting my head back.

"Okay, okay. Do you have a condom."

I point to my suitcase and he quickly runs to get one.

He comes back and opens the wrapper with his teeth before rolling it onto his dick.

I watch as he does so before he's ready and looks back up.

"Are you s-."

"Just do something!"

He quickly lines himself up and starts to push himself into me.

I dig my nails into his back again and bit my lip, the pain hurting more than I imagined.

"You okay?"

I nod, telling him to continue which he does a little bit before stopping so I can adjust.

We wait a few more minutes and when his dick twitches in me I moan and tell him to go.

He pulls back and then thrusts into me again.

"Oh." I gasp breathlessly, moaning a little afterwards.

Ashton would kill us.

smut over
___________________________________
Calum's P.O.V

I was grinding on Michael so much his dick was probably having an overload.

He suddenly grabs my hips and circling them around before stopping me and turning me around.

He smirks before grabbing my hand and dragging me along with him.

We walk up the stairs and to his room which he unlocks with the key before closing the door behind us and tossing the key somewhere around the room.

"Mikey I-."

He cuts me off with his lips, pressing them against mine and I immediately respond into it.

more smut woohoo

I bit down on his lower lip and he groans, pushing me back onto the bed before continuing to kiss me.

We grind against each other before I pull away from the kiss and he sucks on my neck to form a hickey.

I close my eyes and let him do his thing before pushing him away and taking my shirt off.

He does the same and I jump on him, pushing him back and straddling him.

I suck on his neck like he did to me before and moan against him, causing him to breathe heavily.

I grind against his dick as I try to make a hickey and soon he gets impatient.

He flips us around and unbuttons my pants before slipping them off.

I help him get his off before taking control and once again being on top.

I don't waste time and take off his boxers before putting my mouth on his dick, moaning around it.

He groans beneath me making me pull away and tease his head, taking my tongue and licking a little bit at a time.

He growls before grabbing my head and forcing me back onto him.

My head gets push down and I take it, going back to sucking him off.

He thrusts up uncontrollably and I gag making him moan loudly.

I purposely gag myself to make him moan again before he's sitting up and getting on his knees so he's hovering over me.

He starts to fuck my mouth and my eyes water from the intensity.

He moans before taking me off and taking my boxers off.

He jacks me off for a few minutes so I can get full hard.

Once I'm there, he hovers over me and I nod to tell him to go.

He pushes himself into me and I moan loudly, the pain not there at all since it's not my first time.

"Mi-mikey." I groan, wanting him to move seeing as he's just being still.

"P-please."

He smirks before pulling back and then thrusting forward.

I moan as he does it again and starts to get a rhythm.

"Fuck!" I suddenly shout as he hits the spot, my legs trembling.

He smirks as he slows down almost to the point where he's not moving at all, making me whimper helplessly.

"You like that?" He whispers as he leans down, somehow making it come out as a growl.

I nod pathetically, wanting him to move.

"Hm." He grunts before thrusting forward suddenly and hitting the spot again.

"Fuck, right there." I gasp out, moving forward along with his thrusts, arching my back off the bed.

He stops and moves so I'm on top of him, making me furrow my eyebrows before I realize.

"Ride me." He whispers, placing his hands on my hips and moving me.

I immediately start to move, moaning instantly.

"Fuck Calum!"
___________________________________
smut over, i'm gonna go swim in holy water for about six hours brb

When I come back from the shower, Michael is laying on the bed on his phone having already showered.

I get in his bed with him before cuddling against him and he drops his phone on the bed.

He wraps his arms around me and sighs, filling the silence since he hates the sound of it.

"Calum-."

"I'm falling apart without you."

"Stop."

"I'm serious."

I pick my head up to look at him to attempt to show him how I feel.

"I need you, Mikey."

"Okay. Okay. We can do this." He breathes out, his eyes wide as he looks down at me.

I go back to laying my head on his chest and close my eyes.

"I missed this so much." Michael speaks, emotional filled with his words.

"You don't have to miss it anymore. I'm not going anywhere."

well wasn't that a fucking rollercoaster

this chapter is really rushed bc i had to write two smut scenes so deal with it

i also didn't add that many details to the smut scenes bc it would've made me uncomfortable okay

sorry for any typos i didn't look this over

until i update again,

byeee

word count: 4k

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

41.7K 3K 26
He doesn't want to be seen; he wants to be known.
46.7K 3.7K 22
in which a boy gets sucked into a fanfiction and he has no idea how it ends, as he has only read to chapter 24.
6.3K 437 22
michael attends a summer camp in the aftermath of the worst years of his life where he meets counselor luke who makes it worth trying
43.9K 892 42
In which a girl dies to keep someone else's blood pumping In which a boy kills his mind to stay alive In which a girl breaks the heart of the only co...