In The Moment (GxG)

By findinglove9499

One single moment is all it takes for Princess Alexandera 'Lexa' Müller to find her soul mate. That moment ju... More

Copyright Statement
one•
two*
three•
four•
five•
six•
seven•
eight•
nine•
ten•
eleven•
twelve•
thirteen•
fourteen•
fifteen•
sixteen•
seventeen•
nineteen•
twenty•

eighteen•

10.8K 385 9
By findinglove9499

The days following the turn were horrible. I felt like crap, and I know I treated Lexa like garbage. She was telling me everything I needed to know about being a vampire and it felt like I was never going to know everything. It took till about the fourth day that things started to become normal again. The pain of the turn is finally starting to fade and my hormones are returning to somewhat normal levels.

One thing I haven't done yet was feed off of Lexa. She said that once a soul mate is turned that they feed off of each other. Lexa has given me blood but I don't know if it's from her. I still find it kind of gross that I'm drinking blood but I know I have to do it to survive. But I guess that's something I'm going to have to get used too.

Right now it's the beginning of day 5 since the turn. Lexa decided that we are going to stay for an extra two days because I need more help with my turn. Speaking of Lexa every morning when I get up she isn't sleeping next to me. The night before we always end up going to sleep next to each other but when I wake up the next morning she isn't in bed.

Today is no different. I sighed and sat up looking around. That's when I jumped; sitting in one of the lounge chairs in the room is Lexa. Her face is nose deep in a book and I can tell that whatever is in the book is important. I got up out of bed and walked over to the chair.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Political stuff I need to deal with my half-sister." Lexa said and closed her book.

She put her book down and looked up at me. When she did I crawled into her arms, wanting her warmth. Lexa held me tight and I put my head in her neck.

"Why haven't I fed from you yet?" I asked.

"You will love, just not now, you're still young. Soon though you need to build up your strength first." She said.

I didn't say anything else just nodded and ended up falling asleep again against Lexa. When I woke up again I was still in Lexa's arms. Her hand is running through my hair and everything is so peaceful. I wish that it would always be like this. I gave Lexa's neck a kiss letting her know I was away before pulling away from her.

"So what happens when we go back?" I asked.

"Delma and Myka are setting up everything. Once I get back home I will confront my half-sister. Mostly all of the people in my country don't want her to rule. So this should be an easy takeover. When I get to the castle my trusted men will help me over throw it and remove my half-sister from power." Lexa explained.

"Where will I be during all of this?" I asked.

"With Luna and Delma at our house. They will protect you and Krista at all costs." Lexa said.

"And you will come back to me right?" I asked.

During this coupe, if something goes wrong then Lexa can die. She can die and I will die with her. It's that simple; if Lexa is killed there will be nothing anybody can do that will make me stay here without her. I didn't do anything but pull her into me. I can't lose her.

For the rest of the day Lexa taught me all about feeding. How to curb your hunger, how to use it to your advantage, and how to manage without feeding for a long time. For what she explained it was like teaching a lifetime of information in about a few hours. But finally at the end of the day she taught me about how to use my fangs.

By that I mean she finally let me feed off of her. I barely had any blood because it took me a minute to find her vein and even when I hit it I could barely get anybody from her. After my fangs retracted from Lexa's neck I felt disappointed in myself that I couldn't do it on the first try. Lexa reassured me that it's okay though.

She didn't let me stay down about it for long because she pushed me to lay on the bed and she settled on top of me. First we started to make out for a while before Lexa made her way to my neck. She left little kisses here and there before her eyes found mine.

"I'm going to feed off you now Jenna okay?" Lexa said taking me by surprise.

"Will it hurt?" I asked a little bit afraid.

"No" Lexa said and looked deeply into my eyes.

I didn't say anything but gave her a nod. She kissed my lips one more time before she went back to my neck. Lexa's lips pulled away from my neck before she reattached them. This time there was a little sting and I relaxed into her hold. I couldn't describe the feeling that went through my body. Happiness, bliss, arousal even love started to course through my veins as Lexa pulled blood from my body.

After another minute she pulled away and licked my neck. When her eyes met mine they were still glowing blue.

"How did that feel?" She asked.

"Amazing." I answered.

"Do you want to try it again?" She asked. I just nodded before I licked my lips.

I could feel my fangs descend in excitement. I brought my lips to Lexa's neck and gave her a kiss before biting into her. Right away I knew I hit a vein because blood poured into my mouth.

"Good girl" Lexa said breathlessly. I kept myself attached for a minute before pulling back and licking her neck. The two small holes that I made went away and I gave her a kiss.

Both of us started to heavily make out, harder then we ever did before and soon our clothing started to come off. One piece after another till we were completely naked. Things started to get heated and I didn't stop them. I'm ready now, Lexa can completely have me. I don't know what's going to happen when we go back to Havensfield, I want to know that I completely gave myself to the woman I love.

That night I gave myself to Lexa in every way possible. The following morning Lexa and I made the two-hour journey back to Havensfield. When we got there Lexa and I made our way inside to find Luna waiting for us in the hallway. Once she saw both of us she fell to her knees.

"Oh my god" Luna said in awe. Delma and Annalise came running in and once they heard Luna. When they saw us they both got down on there knees as well.

"You're united" Luna said.

We couldn't say anything because then Myka came into the room and dropped to her knees as well.

"Why the hell are you guys kneeling for?" Krista said and she limped into the room.

"Lexa turned me 5 days ago Krista." I said answering their question.

"Sh!t, I wonder what your mom is going to say." Krista said before limping back out of the room.

"You guys can get up now." I said to the four of them still on the floor. But they didn't answer me, they all looked at Lexa, waiting for her to give the order.

She gave them a nod of her head and they all got up. They didn't really say anything as Lexa brought our bags back to our room. That's when Zeus came running into the living room and I got onto the floor to greet him. Even though it was only for a few days I missed him terribly.

Once we got situated back home I called my mom just to check in while Lexa went to go meet some of her backers in the meeting room. When the meeting was over Myka brought me in and had me meet with the men as well. Once Lexa and I joined hands all of the men dropped to their knees.

"All hail Queen Alexandra!" They all shouted.

"Why do they keep going to their knees?" I asked Lexa through our mind link.

"It's a sign of respect Jenna, they show great admiration for me and this is one of the ways they show it." Lexa answered.

I just nodded and helped Lexa show them out. Once they left Lexa grabbed a drink for herself and we settled in the living room on her couch.

"I leave at dawn tomorrow, if everything goes well Luna and Delma will bring you to me were we will be crowned as Queens." Lexa said as I leaned on her shoulder. I didn't say anything for a while.

"I wonder what my mom is going to say when I tell her I'm going to be a Queen." I said to myself.

Lexa let out a chuckle and I couldn't help myself from laughing. My mother is going to flip her lid when I tell her. I haven't told her yet, only that Lexa and I are having a great time and she is showing me around here. I know that tomorrow is going to be hard but I know that it will need to happen if order to get my forever with Lexa. Whether that is with Lexa in this life or the next.

A/N: song on the side is important too. the remake of where is the love by the black eyed peas. so f*cken important. give it a watch, listen to the lyrics.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740K 17.6K 27
Alana was once a normal 19 year old girl trying to make her way through a hard and lonley life when shes ripped from what she knew and shoved into a...
3.2K 199 16
War has broken out between countries and when Oriel has to make a risky trip to the battlefield she's given a new personal bodyguard. Ash who is away...
48.3K 1.4K 23
Skye is a shy, innocent and lonely girl who works in an office. She lives a simple life, where not much happens. But will her life be so simple forev...
63.4K 2.8K 18
highest rank: #79 in historical fiction one princess, who happens to be lesbian. one love, who happens to be poor. one queen, the princess' mother, w...