The Voice (An Amourshipping S...

By amourans

Ash Ketchum, a boy who blew up on the internet after a friend of his posts a video of him singing. The young... More

Hey!
Introduction
Snow
Class Rep
Cold Cold Water
Tick Tock
Break up
The Start
Water turned to Ice (+)
Photograph
Valentines day
SNAPPED
Wrong
I'm alive
To the Left, then Right
Thank you, Pokemon XY
Where are you, Serena?
That Girl
Hold On Tight
Ashes to Ash
Gone?
Love me, or Yourself Part 1
Love me, or Yourself Part 2
Love me, or Yourself part 3
Love me, or Yourself Part 4
It's time we talk, Ash
Jeremy
I love you
Serena Yvonne, you're my Purpose
2020 - Pokeamour

2 years later

1.8K 74 16
By amourans

"And here we are, 2 years later...." I sigh.

"You're still not over her after 2 years?" He says in shock.

I nod. I can't get over her, Serena's beautiful style, her soft voice. I can't; just....I want her back.

"I hung out with some of the old gang, Serena and Gary were there sometimes, but I didn't talk to either of them." I say to him.

"Do you think Serena still loves you?" He asks.

When he said that it took me by surprise, but does she still love me?

"Probably not..." I close my eyes.

"Ash, you need to try. I used to know your father; I worked for him. I actually got to meet you when you were a little boy, you used to be so happy...always optimistic, but you've ruined yourself, you've taken the wrong path. Fix yourself, Ash. You should start by saying sorry" He says.

"Sorry....?"  I look a him.

"Yes, sorry." He nods

The word echoed in my head.

"Now get off your ass and do something!" He says.

I nod, I stood up and looked at the clock, I walked over to it and turned it off. I felt a huge amount of weight lift off my shoulders.

When I did I closed my eyes, it felt like I no longer had to talk about my past.

"I'm going to put things right" I say out loud.

I made my way towards the door..........

I will put things right, I have to............

Sorry about this chapter be soo short, but no more time skips now :D, we'll be focusing on the present now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 863 20
Pokemon. Amazing creatures that have changed how people live in the Pokémon world. But what if, hundreds of years before Ash Ketchum started his jour...
81.1K 1.9K 21
Ash Ketchum is an "ordinary" 18-year-old boy who has just graduated from Kanto High. Everything in his depressing world changes when he receives an...
14.6K 324 19
After Leaving everything back in Kalos, Ash worries about the decisions he had made that day. " I regret Everything" He always says to himself. Ash h...
171K 2.9K 42
Nineteen years old Ash is living still working on his dream while staying in prof. Cerise's lab. But thanks to a bunch of coincidences he'll be able...