The Voice (An Amourshipping S...

By amourans

Ash Ketchum, a boy who blew up on the internet after a friend of his posts a video of him singing. The young... More

Hey!
Introduction
Snow
Class Rep
Cold Cold Water
Tick Tock
Break up
The Start
Water turned to Ice (+)
Photograph
Valentines day
SNAPPED
2 years later
I'm alive
To the Left, then Right
Thank you, Pokemon XY
Where are you, Serena?
That Girl
Hold On Tight
Ashes to Ash
Gone?
Love me, or Yourself Part 1
Love me, or Yourself Part 2
Love me, or Yourself part 3
Love me, or Yourself Part 4
It's time we talk, Ash
Jeremy
I love you
Serena Yvonne, you're my Purpose
2020 - Pokeamour

Wrong

2.1K 85 36
By amourans

"So that's when things went..."

"To shit, yeah." I finish his sentence.

"How long did you and Serena date?" He asks.

"2 years." I answer, he didn't seem very happy by my answer.

"You're....18 now? Correct?" He says.

I nod. "So, you've been apart for a while now" He nods to himself.

"I-I tried to talk to her, but she kept ignoring me. I haven't talked to her since." I sigh.

God I miss her, her beautiful everything.

"I need her, she's the key" I say, answering my problems.

"Then, lay it all out to her. I'll explain after you tell me a bit more." He puts one leg over the other.

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"RHG! I FUCKED UP!" I punched my wardrobe.

"Ash, just relax. We'll go to her house and you two can talk j-"

"No! She...She HATE ME! JUST FUCK OFF" I cut Gary off.

He didn't look very happy by what I just said.

"WELL, IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR KISSING KORRINA!" Gary counters.

I honestly think I have anger problems, but I know I don't; just stressed from the travelling, fan, performing, yeah you get it.

"Fuck you!" I kept my cool, I wanted to hit him, but I've done enough damage for one day.

I walked over to the table and rolled a joint, wanting to relax.

"You've changed, Ash! You're not the person w-w-who is my bestfriend! You're just an horrible person who only cares for himself! You don't think about others!" Gary snaps.

He made  me think for a moment.

"Go fuck yourself." I said as lighting the weed.

"Serena would be better off with Calem anyway." He says before slamming my front door shut and walking away.

I stood up and walked over to the front window, I watched him walk down the path.

"Fucking asshole." I mumble to myself.

I walked over to the tv and turned it on.

'Ash Ketchum attacks fan, also cheats!' The headline of the news was.

"It was only a few hours ago where the young man was caught kissing another girl, it certainly wasn't Serena Yvonne is supposedly his girlfriend and not only did he did that! He attacked a fan, yes a fan! The musician struck the man who wanted to take a selfie with him for no apparent reason.  What do you have to say about this Jeff?" The news reporter turns to the other one.

"Well, the silly boy should be deported back to Kanto, he doesn't deserve to live in Kalos." He shrugs.

  "RGH!" I threw the remote at the huge tv, causing it to smash.

I took one last drag of the weed before putting it out with my wrist, it fried my wrist, but I had worse problems.

I put my face in my hands.

"Where did I go wrong...." I felt myself want to cry.

 My phone vibrated.

I pulled out my phone and looked at the notification.

One message from Dawn.

"Oh no..."

I opened it and it took my to some long paragraph.

'Ash, what is your problem? You cheat on Serena and punch a fan? You're fucking pathetic! You can't do that to innocent people! You've made money that will last you a life time, show some respect to the people who did that for you, like your fans!' Dawn texted me.

Damn, she's right.

I feel like I'm losing myself.

"Am I losing myself?" I blink a few times at my phone.

I opened up the Whatsapp settings and deactivated my account, along with Facebook, Instragram, but not Twitter.

I clicked on Twitter to post one last tweet.

'I'm taking a break, I can't handle all of this, I'll return one day.' My hands tremble while typing this.

My thumb hovers over send button, a part of me doesn't want to, but it's for the best.

I click it and close my eyes, in a matter of 5 seconds, I had over 1k retweets and 600favs.

The majority of replies were 'Kill yourself, you fucking fag.' 

'Damn, you cheated on Serena Yvonne? You're a fucking idiot, she hot bruh. I'd smash.' 

I couldn't bring myself to read anymore.

I closed Twitter down, "I'm sorry."

...sorry....

I put my phone in my pocket and walked to my room, my Mom wasn't in, but she'll be pissed off when she sees the tv down stairs.

I walked over to the weights I had besides my bed.

"I need to take my mind off things." I picked the weights up and started lifting them.

Everything has happened so fast, I don't think me and Serena will be a thing anymore....I've lost my bestfriends, everyone has lost all respect for me. What did I do, I know what I did, but I'm confused.

I closed my eyes and inhaled.

I slowly let the carbon dioxide out of my mouth.

Confusion isn't the word, it's more like shock.

My arms started to ache causing me to drop them.

I walked over to my bed and picked up the play station 4 controller.

"I'll just play Until Dawn to take my mind off things." I sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once night came, my Mom walked in my room.

"Honey, we need to talk" She says in a sad tone.

I felt like I had just been punched in the stomach.

"Mom, I'm losing myself...." I be honest with her.

She looked like she was about to cry.

"I-I have already lost your father, please don't let me lose you, you're still my little boy!" She starts to cry.

"Mom, c-come on, I-I'll change." I felt tears form in my eyes, everything had just got to me.

I lost Serena, the one who I love.

I lost Gary, the one who helped me get to where I am, also my bestfriend.

I lost Dawn, the one who boosted my confidence, also my other bestfriend.

I lost my fans, the ones who gave me this career....

My Mom closed my door and I assume went to bed.

I didn't sleep once that night, I just worked out. I didn't feel like sleeping....

Once the sun could be seen, I stood up and walked over to the window, I opened the window letting the fresh air of Kalos blow my hair.

"Now!" I heard someone shout.

I snapped my head towards the voice and before I knew it.

Egg...I was covered in raw egg.

"Fuck you, you little shits!" I slammed the window down and walked into the bathroom.

I didn't take my clothes off, I just turned the shower on and stood there.

I could see a blurred version of my in the reflection, I put my hand on it and wiped the condensation away.

I felt unhappy....

Really unhappy......

My dad would be disappointed.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4.8K 52
This story will be written by XxRyanYvonnexX and I. We will switch every chapter, so I hope you enjoy ^_^ People would bully him and mock him for not...
27.8K 863 20
Pokemon. Amazing creatures that have changed how people live in the Pokémon world. But what if, hundreds of years before Ash Ketchum started his jour...
2.1K 138 16
Nineteen years old Ash Ketchum chasing his dream to be a pokemon master and 18 year old Serena Yvonne is dreaming to be Kalos queen and she is too cl...
51.8K 1.3K 41
"How much do you want to become a Pokemon Master, Ash?" Lance asked Ash, who stopped to think for a moment about the question. "I would do anything...