Toxic

De PettyYFN

the story of Kingsley and Corey. Mai multe

Teaser
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28. (Part One)
29. (Part Two)
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39
40.
41.
42.
43.

14.

43 2 3
De PettyYFN

Enjoy Reading.
_

    "Oh, so that's what we doing?" Corey raised a eyebrow.

"You know I can't stay mad at you baby, give me a kiss." I smiled.

I give up. I can't.

I felt his warm lips on mine and I melted. Corey was just too fine for his own good. I pulled away from him and pushed his chest away.

"Not again. Let's go."

"Damn, you so fucking selfish!" He pouted like a baby and I smacked him upside his head.

We've had sex in his car about two times since we made it official and he expressed how the car was his favorite place to "make love to me." As he would say, but he has yet to say those three words to me.

I was falling for him, faster than I thought I would. Which was bad, very bad.

"Shut up and take me to school, punk." I licked my lips and looked down at my phone scrolling through instagram.

"Yes m'am." I laughed and shook my head.

"I l-" I stopped myself and felt heat rush to my cheeks.

Damnit Kingsley, girl what the fuck?!

"Huh baby?" I looked over at him and his eyes were on the road but you can tell he was shocked.

"Nothing, Corey. Pay attention to the road." I smacked his thigh and in return he squeezed mine hard as hell.

"Okay, okay." I pushed his hand away and he chuckled kissing my hand and then returning his own to my thigh rubbing over it.

I smiled and shook my head. This nigga was a fool, but he was my fool.

When we arrived at school of course everyone's eyes we're on us. Since Corey made it official in school last month everyone been in our business. It's like we couldn't get a break, and Ingrid's ass was getting angrier by the week I tell you.

She hates seeing us together and it amuses me. She wants something she can't have and it's crazy how she still tries and begging to get that ass slapped. I try telling her to leave me and mine alone but it's just like bug a boo bitch can't take a hint.

Teyana ran up to us with open arms and Corey went into hug her but she stuck her hand up in his face, with a mug.

"For my cousin, dumbass." She pulled me into a hug and I laughed seeing Corey's expression.

"Damn, a nigga can't get no love?" He put a hand on his heart and Ethan came around him throwing his arm around his shoulder.

"You got me, baby." He mumbled. Laying his head on Corey shoulder.

"These niggas gay." Me and Teyana laughed, dapping each other up.

"Gay is my middle name." Ethan shrugged.

Which it was. I can't.

"Babe." Teyana mugged.

"I'm just playin, you know my ass ain't gay. I love yo pussy, right?"

My mouth dropped and I grabbed Corey's hand as he cracked up at the two.

"Ethan Gay Torez!" She yelled.

I sucked my lips in trying not to laugh and dragged Corey's goofy ass along, and away from the scene.

"I hate them." I said, after I let out my laugh and we we're far away by my first period.

Corey grinned and pulled me against him, his hands on my waist as he looked down in my face.

"I'll see you after third period." He whispered, rubbing his lips against mine.

"Okay." I smiled. Pressing my lips to his.

I pulled away after a minute and patted his jeans. "Down boy."

"Get yo ass on, bro." He pushed me and I smacked my lips blowing him a kiss.

It almost slipped out again but I frowned at him and turned into class. I needed to stop that shit.

The only reason why I've been wanting to say it, is because it's true. I do love him, it's just that I don't want to, and I'm sure he doesn't either with how fucked up I am.

"Hey boo." Lo winked at me.

I shook my head and waved him off giving him a simple head nod. I don't know why he continues to fuck with me. He knows Corey crazy aren't they friends?

He got up from his seat with his stuff and moved by me with a huge grin on his face.

Shit, I guess not.

"You know, I don't think my boyfriend would approve of you doing this shit." I said, starting to write down the notes from the board.

Rubbing his chin hairs he licked his lips at me and shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm not doing nothing, I can't talk to you?"
I side eyed him and just turned back around not saying nothing. I didn't need the drama and it seemed like that's all he came with.

"Leave me alone Lo. We can be friends, but that's it." I made it clear.

"We gone see." He mumbled.

My eyes bulged and I turned in my seat ready to check his ass but the teacher goofy ass walked in the classroom clapping her hands.

"Okay, class. Who's first with presenting their project?" She smiled.

The whole day I basically ignored Lo. At the lunch table it was awkward as hell. I had to get up and leave and I hate doing that.

Corey was antsy as well, it looked like. I didn't say anything though, it was probably one of those days. Currently I was going through his backpack to find a pencil for my homework since he was over to study with me.

My hand hit something rock hard. I looked at the cracked open bathroom door where he was taking a shit, nasty ass and back down at the bag.

"Number one, or two baby?" I yelled out.

"Two!" I heard her strain. I cringed and almost laughed but I heard his voice again.
"I know you king, don't laugh at a nigga."

I shook my head and looked back down into the backpack.

Fuck it.

I picked up the rock hard object and almost pissed my pants.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled.

"Kingsley, what's wrong?" I heard him moving and I hurriedly grabbed the brick of cocaine I dropped and stuffed it back into his bag. I moved the bag as far away from me as possible and put my homework in front of me.

He popped up from the door with his hands covering his front.

"You good?"

"Mhm, just had to kill a bug." I lied.

"Alright." He dragged out. "I'll be out in a minute." He closed the door all the way and I heard him sit back down on the toilet.

I blew out a breath of relief and tears flooded my eyes. What was I going to say to that? What could I say?

I just calmed down and phoned my dad to tame my nerves. I took my medicine and I was taking it better than I really would have.

"Hey honey, what's going on?"

I smiled at just hearing his voice. I missed my dad, so much.

"Studying. Dad, when can you come home?"

"Later tonight if you really want me to baby, what's wrong? I hear how your voice changed."

I swallowed. "Nothing daddy, I was just asking because I missed you."

"I miss you too love, and I promise I'll be back later okay?"

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you, too." I hung up and tossed my phone to the side rubbing my forehead. It seemed like I was getting worse.

I couldn't get Marlo out of my head, or Karma or even my mother who I had a strong belief was not dead. It was just too much going on. I just found a whole brick of cocaine in my boyfriends fucking backpack. It seemed like the devil was out for me, and it was nothing I could do.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

The Boy Next Door De wilkside

Polițiste / Thriller

511K 17.4K 47
When affection turns into obession..
580 41 26
Tammy always thought Dan was her Mr right but when she meets the gorgeous aspiring model Ben she is not so sure anymore.
14.4K 440 26
Sevyn's and Jonathan's toxic love story.
6.8K 475 23
This Story is Set between Their Choices of desire, passion & Love, manipulation, and INVEIGLE ways To win.