True Love? Maybe... A Travis...

Bởi KitKatTheDancer

Highest Ranking is 1st for Travis X Reader books ~. ~. ~... Xem Thêm

Never Leaving
Knocks on the Door
Meet and Greet
Getting Hangry
Unfortunate Happenings
Our Little Deal
Date Night Pt. 1
Date Night Pt. 2
Friend From the Past
Who Are You?
Lost Friends
The Reveal
The Carnival
Broken Heart
Troubles With Exes
Fights Never End
Plans, Plans, and More Plans
Scary Day
Hanging Out
Jealousy?
Don't You Worry
I Won't Let Him Hurt You
...I Love You...
Where Are You
If I Could Remember
Starting Over
Our Last Dance

Taking A Break

1.8K 49 15
Bởi KitKatTheDancer

I groaned and grabbed my phone.

"Who is it?" Katelyn asked.

"It says 'no name.'" I told her.

"You should answer it." Katelyn suggested.

I nodded and pressed 'answer.'

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Heeey Y/N!~" Someone giggled through the phone.

I gritted my teeth as I out my phone on speaker.

"What do you want Lucinda." I muttered.

"I wanna know why you're so grumpy." Lucinda spoke childishly.

"Heh, that's nice. Not telling you." I told her.

"Oh, you don't have to. I know what happened last night." I couldn't see Lucinda, but I could tell she was smirking.

"W-what are you talking about?" I stuttered.

"Travis Enki broke your heart. Or, that's what you think anyways." Lucinda laughed at my stupidity.

"Lucinda..." I grumbled. "HOW COULD YOU?!"

"What do you mean? Oh, you mean how could I protect MY boyfriend?" Lucinda laughed again.

"He's. Not. Your. Boyfriend." I gritted my teeth.

"Not yet!~" Lucinda laughed like a... witch.

"You little!" I started.

"Y/N!" Katelyn shouted.

"Oh~ Katelyn is there? This just got ten times more interesting. I'm sure Y/N told you about what I did when you and Travis were dating." Lucinda told Katelyn.

Katelyn sighed. "Yes, I know what you did. You're a sick woman, you know that?"

"Oh, I know!" Lucinda giggled, once again.

"Once I tell Travis, it'll be like this never happened." I told Lucinda.

"Oh, but I'm already at Travis' house. I'm comforting him because you broke his heart." Lucinda pouted.

"Lies." Katelyn shouts.

"Lucinda? Can you hurry up in the bathroom?" Travis yelled in the background.

I put my hand over my mouth so I wouldn't burst out crying.

"Oh, that's my cue to leave. Bye!" She hung up.

I threw my phone across the room and stuffed a pillow in face to scream.

"LUCINDA RUINS EVERYTHING!" I cried.

Katelyn put her hand on my back and rubbed it.

"It's ok Y/N. She's a selfish brat who gets what she wants. But later we can go to Travis' house to tell him, ok?" Katelyn assured me.

I nodded. I looked up at her and wiped away my tears.

"Hey, shouldn't Trinity (or Kayla) be comforting Travis?" I asked.

Katelyn shrugged.

"I really don't know. Boys are weird sometimes." Katelyn told me. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up so we can go have fun."

I nodded and went into my closet and picked out a good outfit that wasn't stained with tears.

Well, it's not going to get any better than now...

Travis POV

"Lucinda! Will you please hurry up?" I yell at Lucinda.

Lucinda unlocked the door and ran out.

"Sorry!" She apologized.

I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom. When I locked the door, I looked at myself in the mirror.

I really am a wreck...

Trinity was once again right. What else is new?

I chuckled and washed up a little. I combed my hair so it didn't look like a mop on my head.

When I was decent, I walked out and sat on the couch. Trinity looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"How, exactly did you break that girl's heart?" She asked me.

"Oh,I don't like Lucinda that way. I just kept rejecting her." I shrugged.

"Not Lucinda, the girl from McDonald's! You idiot Travis!" She scuffed.

"Oh, I don't really know. She just all of a sudden got mad at me when I showed up at her house earlier. She keeps saying I broke her heart. I'm done though. She can explain to me when she wants to. I'm not waiting for an excuse." I explained.

"And why don't I believe you yet I feel like it's true?" Trinity asked me.

I shrugged. "Well, it's true. But let's not talk about girls right now. Let's talk about something else."

"Like?" She asked.

"How's life? We haven't seen each other in a while." I told her.

She sighed. "Mom and Dad divorced and I got left with dad..."

"But dad can't take care of you." Travis said.

"I'm an adult Travis. I can take care of myself." She laughed.

"But I'm younger and I have a house. And I'm not living with my parents still." I told her.

She rolled her eyes. "Shut up Travis!"

"You know, I have a spare room if you wanted to stay." I shrugged.

"Really?" Her eyes widened with excitement.

"I mean, you are my sister." I smiled. It would be nice to not be alone in this house.

"Sure! I'd love to boss you around again!" She joked. At least I think she was joking...

I chuckled as the doorbell rang.

Trinity went over to get it and at the door was Katelyn. And behind her was Y/N...this'll be interesting.

I walked over behind Trinity and shot a glance at Y/N and then looked to Katelyn.

"Yes?" Trinity asked.

"Y/N just needs to talk to Travis." Katelyn said. I saw Y/N hiding behind her older sister.

"Well maybe I don't wanna talk to her." I childishly said.

Trinity shot a glare at me. "He'd be happy to talk out his problems."

"Good. I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name?" Katelyn stubbornly said.

"Trinity."

"Well, if we could please talk out here while these two talk inside that would be great."

"Absolutely. Travis. Be nice." She told me.

Katelyn shoved Y/N in and Trinity closed the door. Y/N looked at the ground and mumbled something I couldn't hear.

"I'm sorry, what?" I said annoyed.

"I'm sorry..." She quietly said.

"You really should be. I..nevermind." I got really irritated.

"Go ahead Travis. Yell at me. I deserve it." She said. I could tell she's been crying.

"Why did you accuse me of breaking your heart?!" I asked.

"Because! Lucinda messed with me and... You know what, you wouldn't believe me anyways." She grumbled.

"No, go ahead. Tell me some excuse about Lucinda. I mean, she was the one comforting me." I yelled.

"She's playing a trick Travis! She's a sick woman! She doesn't want to comfort you, she wants to have you all to herself!"

"Says you." I mumbled.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" She yelled. She started crying and she was looking at me now.

"It means you need to tell the truth."

"I'm trying...I really am! If you would just listen!" More tears fell down her cheek.

I stayed quiet and gestured for her to continue.

"What you thought happened last night, is what happened. But Lucinda played a trick in my mind and she had you tell me that you didn't wanna be a thing...not even friends." She explained.

"I don't believe it.." I said even though I kind of did.

"She told me this morning Travis! She told me what she did. Nevermind. We're done here. You won't believe me anyways." She started to walk away but I grabbed her wrist.

I turned her around to face me. She continued crying and I hugged her.

"I'm sorry Y/N...I do believe you, I just...can't handle all of this right now."

She cried into my chest. In my peripheral vision, I saw Trinity and Katelyn watching through the window. Y/N looked up at me and I wiped tears off her face.

"Travis... I'm really sorry." She said once again.

"I know, you said so. You are forgiven, but do you forgive me?" I asked.

She nodded her head and I hugged her.

"But..I do think we need a little break just for now to calm down." I admitted.

She nodded her head and stepped away.

"I..should get going." She walked away and opened the door.

She put her arm around Katelyn and they left, leaving me and Trinity. Trinity came in.

"Did you guys work everything out?" She asked.

"I'm tired, I'm going to bed." I told her, ignoring the question.

"Travis, it's only 6:30. And you ignored my question." She said.

"I've had a long day, I'm going to bed." I walked into my bedroom and layed down on my bed.

It was just me and my thoughts...

Me and my thoughts....

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

24K 1K 54
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT HARASSMENTS DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " All t...
48.6K 1.4K 41
▹▹▹COMPLETE◃◃◃ ❝Katelyn, you should've just said no.❞ ❝But I was going to...❞ Katelyn looks at her feet, ❝and I don't want to say no...❞ ❝Why not?❞ ...
66.9K 2.6K 86
As the twin sister of the infamous flirt, Travis Valkrum, and a descendant of the Demon Warlock lineage, much like our father, I walked a path that w...
32.5K 871 24
Started: September 2016 Finished: April 21 2017 ~ Running from fate, running from family, running from responsibilities, from love, from the guards h...