Unfortunate Happenings

A/N: Hey guys, just know that if I don't put a POV at the beginning of the chap, it's yours. Thx!
------------------------------------------
F/A= Favorite Animal
F/R= Favorite Restaurant

  I woke up this morning to the smell of eggs and bacon. I jumped out of bed and ran out the door, forgetting I was in my F/A onesie.

  When I got into the living room, I stopped to see that Travis guy on our couch.

  "Um, Travis? Why are you here?" I asked him.

  "Oh, that beautiful Katelyn let me in. I heard eggs and bacon was on the menu so I'm staying for breakfast." He replied.

  "Oh? Why do I have a feeling that's a complete lie?" I asked.

  He sighed. "You caught me Y/N. Katelyn didn't invite me in." He admitted.

  He then smirked.

  "I used my charm to hypnotize her to let me in." He was smirking flirtatiously at me.

  I went up to the couch, sat down next to him, and grabbed his hands.

  "Travis," I started. Then, I gradually let my grip tighten around his hands. "Tell me the real reason you're here."

  "I did!" He exclaimed.

  "Get out." I told him letting go of one of his hands and pointing towards the door.

  "Aw, man!" He said getting up and leaving.

  I waved goodbye and went into the kitchen.

  "Good morning Y/N. Breakfast is almost ready." Katelyn told me without even looking my way.

  "Did you invite Travis in?" I asked.

  "Ugh no. That stupid casonova. He never learns his lesson." Katelyn replied.

  "Yeah, don't worry. I kicked him out. Anyways, what's the plan for today?"

  "Well," she started. "I was thinking that we get you to meet the neighbors today. And then later today we're having a special dinner at F/R."

  "Wow, you have it all planned out." I said.

  "Well, yeah. After all," she stopped cooking and hugged me. "You're my lil' sis."

  She let go of me and put mine and her breakfast on a plate.

  We ate our breakfast slowly and quiet, unlike dinner last night.

  After breakfast, we went into our rooms and got ready for the day.
I looked in my closet and found a F/C crop top, some high waisted Jean shorts, and colorful high tops.
I went into the living room and sat on the couch, waiting for Katelyn to be done.

  A few seconds later, she came out with a light blue crop top, dark blue jean capri's, and black converse.

  "Wow Y/N, I expected you to be on your phone or something." Katelyn told me.

  I looked down at my feet and then back at her.

  "Yeah, I..... don't have a phone...." I said shyly.

  She lost her smile and smiled nervously. Then, out of nowhere, she burst out laughing.

  "What's so funny?" I asked politely.

  "Oh, I knew you didn't have a phone, it was just me being stupid. I promise sometime today, we'll go and get you a phone." She replied, still laughing.

  I nodded my head and let out a faint smile.

  "Well, before we go, need to warn me bout anything?" I said teasingly.