Who Are You?

L/N= Last Name

  When I woke up, I looked to my arm to see a bandage badly wrapped around my arm. I then looked around and found myself in a cell. A cell of bedrock. Great.

  "Well. You finally woke up." Someone creepily said.

  I looked up to see a girl in a black hoodie, gray hair, and purple eyes.

  "Who are you? And what do you want with me?" I asked her.

  "You, don't ask the questions. My master does." She told me.

  "Who's your master?" I asked.

  "Ah ah ah. No questions Y/N." She taunted.

  "HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!" I screamed at her.

  "You are really bad at listening. I thought you were smart." She hissed at me.

  I got mad and tried to stand up, but my hands were chained to the wall. I gasped in pain because my arm hurt.

  I was breathing heavily.

  "Let. Me. Go. Now." I mumbled.

  "Well, at least you stopped asking questions. But, I can't. My master had direct orders for me. I despise those orders, but I have too." She told me.

  I grunted in pain again. A woman then entered the room.

  "How is our little guest Sasha?" She asked her.

  "In pain." Sasha said cheerfully.

  "Good. She needs to learn her lesson." The woman said.

  "My lesson for what?" I grunted.

  "Oh, she speaks? Disappointing Sasha. Disappointing." She shook her head.

  "S-s-sorry master. I'll do better next time." Sasha stammered.

  "You better. You are dismissed." She said shooing Sasha away.

  Sasha nodded her head and left the room.

  "Who are you?" I asked the woman.

  "Who wants to know?" She asked me.

  "Y/N Firefist. Sister of Katelyn Firefist. That's who." I told her confidently.

  "Heh. I already know who you were. I thought Sasha said you were smart?" She asked me while laughing.

  That's when I got aggravated. Nobody calls me stupid, then laughs, and holds me captive at the same time! I put my head to my hands a grabbed a Bobbie pin. I put it in my mouth and unlocked the chains.

I stood up and went to the door. I found no lock. Great. I looked back over to the woman with a smug look on her face.

  "If you want out, you should've just said so." She smirked and opened the door using magicks.

  I looked stunned. This must be a trick. No one just lets their prisoner out of the cell.

  I slightly stepped out. Nothing happened and I completely stepped out.

  "What, think I'm gonna trick you? The woman chuckled. "Don't worry. It's safe."

  "I don't believe you." I told her.

  "Why not?" She asked.

  "You are keeping me prisoner! What did I even do to become a prisoner?!" I yelled at her.

  "You belong in Scaleswind. Not Phoenix Drop. I'll let you go if you go back. Oh, and don't think about living with Nicole again. I won't let you." She told me.

  I was shocked. She...doesn't want me with my sister? With my friends? With my Travis? Wait...did I just...say that? Ugh!

  "You....you were the one in my dreams who kept telling me to leave Phoenix Drop.... I won't. I won't let you push me away from my sister and friends." I told her, stepping towards her.

  "I'm not trying to keep you away from them. I'm trying to keep you away from Travis. But I can't have you have any contact with him. Therefore, no for your friends and stupid sister." She explained.

  "Ok, first of all, call me stupid, whatever. Call my siblings stupid, I have officially got a problem with you. Second off, why keep me away from Travis?" I told her.

  "Because you're trying to steal him from me!" She yelled.

  "Is he your boyfriend?" I asked her. "Cuz if he is, you got lucky and I would never steal him away from you."

  "He is indeed. He just....doesn't know about it.....yet...." She slowly said.

  "Oh, so, you're telling me he's available?" I slyly asked.

  She got mad. Hopefully she'll think I'm a waste of time and just let me leave.

  "You know what, fine. I'll go back to Scaleswind." I told her.

  "Perfect. I'll arrange your flight and your appointment." She smirked.

  "I'm sorry, appointment?" I asked.

  "Your little doctor appointment. What, you think I'm just gonna let you leave? I'm gonna erase your memory of your friends and family." She said.

  "W-what?! Y-you can't do this to me!" I shouted. "I just reunited with my older sister! Please, no."

  "Aw, I feel so bad." She sarcastically said. "Just kidding. This is what you get."

  "You....you made Katelyn forget she liked Travis....didn't you....you made her interested in Jeffory so that Travis would think she's distracted and break up with her....how could you?" I said.

  "Because. Travis was gonna ask the special question. I figured he wouldn't ever date after Katelyn liked a different guy while dating him. And then you came along. Ugh. Now, I have to have his heartbroken a different way." She explained.

  She snapped her fingers and two people came in. They grabbed my arms and dragged me away.

  "You won't get away with this...." I said not knowing her name.

  "It's Lucinda. Buh Bai!" She waved politely.

  We exited the room and I was put in a white box. They attached a weird hat device to my head and next thing I know, my memories were floating into a keychain Lucinda had.

  After that, everything went black.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

  I woke up on an airplane. I looked to the person on my right. She had red hair, goggles, and a pretty cute outfit.

  "Oh my Irene, it is you Y/N!" She gladly said. "I thought it was just another person that looked like you!"

  "Um...actually.... that's not my name. My name is Scarlet Willoughby. Sorry though." I reassured her.

  "Are you sure?" She asked me.

  "Very sure." I told her.

  She stared at me.

  "Do you have a place to stay in Scaleswind?" She asked me.

  "Actually no." I told her.

  "Ok, I have a house you could live in." She told me.

  "Um...you really don't have to..." I told her.

  "Please? I'm the Lord of Scaleswind and I don't like unhappy people in my village." She told me.

  Well....that might be a problem....I don't know why, but I feel empty. Like a part of me is missing... I know its strange, but it's true....I'm sad, scared, empty, really anything but happy. Oh well...