Date Night Pt. 2

(A/S= Any Soda)

  After getting banned from Castles N Coasters entirely (don't ask but we made it possible) we decided to go to the second part of our date.

  Which for the drive there I was blindfolded. But I decided to let him blindfold me so it could be a surprise.

  I sensed that we parked and I took off my seatbelt.

  "Can I take off my blindfold now?" I asked him.

  "Nope. I will guide you to the place and I will sit you at the table and then I will take off your blindfold." He told me.

  I nodded my head and opened the car door. I stepped out and waited for Travis to lead me to where we were going.

  He came to me and grabbed my shoulders and we started walking. He opened up a door and guided me in. He sat me down in a chair and walked away. He started talking to someone and then he came back to me.

  I stood up and he grabbed my shoulders again. We walked somewhere else and he sat me down at a table. He then took off my blindfold. I took a look around and realized where we were.

  "You were able to bring me to a buffet?" I asked.

  He nodded and smiled a toothy smile.

  "Yup. Anyways, let's go get our food." He said.

  I went to the food table and grabbed a plate. I put a bunch of food I liked on my plate and went back to the table. I then went to the drink section and got A/S.

  When I got back to the table, I saw Travis sitting down. I sat down across from him and set my soda on the table.

  "So, have you enjoyed our date so far?" Travis asked.

  "Hm...aside from getting drenched, banned from Castles N Coasters, and blindfolded, it was pretty good." I said and then laughed.

  He laughed as well.

"Well, I'm glad to see your night is going well. I had a great time. But there is somewhere else I wanna take you after this." Travis said slyly.

  "Gosh Travis. Katelyn is gonna kill you you know." I told him and then shoved food into my mouth.

  He chuckled.

  "Do you even know why she hates me?" He asked.

  I shook my head and drank some of my soda.

  "Well, way back when dinosaurs roamed the Earth," he paused and I laughed. "Me and Katelyn went out. Together."

  I slightly nodded my head and ate more food.

  "And then, when Jeffory moved into the neighborhood, I noticed she...lost interest. You know? And then, I dumped her in the nicest way possible and she has kind of hated me ever since." He told me.

  I gulped down my food so I could talk.

  "Huh. I never knew Katelyn had a boyfriend." I said. "We still have a lot of catching up to do." I laughed a little and looked at my half empty plate.

  "Yeah. She's not one on telling people things. While we were dating she had many secrets. It was awful and I hated being without her but, I guess things turned out better for the both of us." He said.

  I lifted my head up to see Travis smiling creepily but...calming at the same time.

  We both finished our food and left. We got into his car and drove off. He stopped at a park.

  "Travis, I'm pretty sure there's an age limit for the playground." I giggled.

  "Just, trust me." He told me. He grabbed my hand and we went into the field.

  He set down a picnic blanket and sat down. I sat down next to him and looked at the sky. It was around 10 at night and the moon was bright and full. Then there were the twinkling stars all around the sky. It was a beautiful sight.

  I looked at Travis to see him holding two ice cream cones.

  "You really know how to spoil a girl." I said laughing.

  He handed me an ice cream and we both started to eat the ice cream. Then, out of nowhere, his hand was on my back. My first reaction, of course was to throw my ice cream at him. It stuck to his forehead, making him look like a unicorn.

  I laughed and he chuckled.

  "You perv." I said still laughing.

  We sat there for about ten minutes just gazing off into the sky. He had named a few constellations that I've never heard of because I never paid attention too much in school.

  Then, I looked at Travis. He looked at me. We both smiled and I scooted closer to him. I looked at his face and we started getting closer to each other. And then, as soon as we were about to connect our lips, a car honked. I pulled away immediately and looked at the car.

  "Y/N? IS THAT REALLY YOU?" The person in the car yelled. The person got out of the car and started walking over to us.

  Great....