The Carnival

We kept kissing until the door opened. When it did, we immediately stopped. I looked over to see KC standing there in shock.

  "Oh, hey Kawaii~Chan." I smiled like nothing was wrong.

  Her face lit up.

  "You mean..... Y/N~Chan is back?!" KC exclaimed.

  She ran up and hugged me. Then she looked at Travis and he nodded. KC grabbed my arm and dragged me down the stairs.

  "Girls! Y/N~Chan is back!" KC exclaimed.

  Katelyn, Nicole, and Aphmau all looked at me with smiles. They came up and hugged me. Then I pushed them away.

  "Ok, I know I just came back to reality, but I still don't do hugs." I laughed. And then they hugged me anyways.

  Travis stepped out of the room and smirked at me. I felt heat rush up to my cheeks. Oh well.

  This loser deserves better. Better than Lucinda.

~Timeskip to tomorrow at 6 pm~

•Travis invited you over to help him pick an outfit for his date•

  "So, should I wear a tux?" He asked me.

  "I say you don't go." I told him.

  "Ugh. Y/N, trust me, I don't wanna go either. But if it means that I don't have to lose you again, then it's worth it." He flirted. I blushed.

  "Still. My memory is back now." I whined.

  "I know, but this is to prevent her from doing anything else." He told me.

  "I can go into hiding." I told him.

  "No, that will not be necessary. It's fine Y/N. Now, should I wear a tux?" He said.

  "No, you obviously need to wear a nice sweater and jeans. You don't wanna look like you wanna get married." I told him.

  "True true. See, this is why I invited you over. Anyways," He pulled out a green sweater and jeans from his closet. "This alright?" He asked.

  "Yup. That looks fine. Now go change." I told him.

  He smirked.

  "In the bathroom you idiot!" I yelled at him.

  He laughed and went into his bathroom. When he came back out, he looked casual. Which I guess is a good thing. For me.

  "Cool. Well, it's only 6:15. Wanna play some video games?" He asked me.

  "Sure!" I said. He pulled out a game from his cabinet. It was Call of Duty.

  "I haven't played this game in forever!" I exclaimed.

  "Good, I might just be able to beat you then." He smirked.

  I hate that smirk. But at the same time, I love it.

  We were playing Terraria until it hit 6:50. Then, I had to go before Lucinda saw me. I said bye to Travis and left. When I went home, Katelyn was laying on the couch sleeping.

  Good.

  As much as I love my sister, she doesn't love our relationship.

  NOT THAT WE'RE A COUPLE! IT WAS ONE DATE AND THEN MY MEMORY GOT ERASED!

  Phew. Glad I got that out there to the world. In my mind. What is wrong with me?

  I shrugged and went to my room. I grabbed my phone to see three messages. All from 'Unknown'.