Our Little Deal

P/T= Prefered Phone Type

  I woke up once again, except this time, I didn't have a pounding headache.

  I looked to my right and saw some tea and donuts on my dresser.

  I look to my left and see a guy in a chair.

  "Heey baby." He said.

  My vision became clearer and I realized who the guy was.

  "What do you want Travis?" I asked.

  "Actually, believe it or not, Katelyn asked me to make sure you were alright." He replied.

  "I don't believe you." I stammered.

  "Then text her yourself." He said.

  "I can't doofus." I stopped for a second. "I don't have a phone."

  "Oh, she also told me to give you this." He said handing me a small wrapped box.

  I opened it up and saw a(n) P/T in the box.

  "Wait, but we were gonna go get that together." I said concerned.

  Travis sighed. "Fine. It was from me and Katelyn. We both paid half. Katelyn already put her number in, so go ahead and text it."

  I opened up my phone and went to contacts. I search through it and find all different names.

  There was Aphmau, Dante, Garroth, Laurence, some chick named Cadenza, Kawaii~Chan, and Katelyn. I tapped her contact and sent a text.

(K=Katelyn Y=You)

Y- Hey Katelyn, it's Y/N. I just wanted 2 know if u actually told Travis 2 watch over me.

K- ...Yeah, I did. I know it seems unlikely of me, but I did...

Y- Seriously? That doesn't sound like something u would do.

K- I know, but I was in a rush 2 get 2 Jeffory's house.

Y- Oooo! 😝😘

K- Shut up Y/N

Y- Whatever. Also, thx for getting me this phone.

K- Np. Well, gtg. Ttyl

Y- Ttyl

  I put down the phone and stared at Travis.

  "Ok, I'm sorry for accusing you of sneaking into my house and claiming you came here to stalk me while I sleep." I rambled.

  "How dare I be accused guilty for such a cause." He bellowed.

  So he wants to play pretend? Then I'll play along.

  "Oh, I'm so sorry Mr. Travis." I said sarcasticly.

  "Ok, we're pretending. While pretending, you're not allowed to use sarcasm. It's the rules of pretending!" He declared.

  I giggled. "Well, we can't pretend if I'm still in pajamas in bed."

  "Well, then get changed and we will go to the backyard!" He paused. "What are you waiting for?"

  "For you to get out of my room you pervert!" I shouted and threw a pillow at him.

  "Ok ok, fine. Just meet me in the backyard when you're done." He said leaving.

  He closed the door behind him and I got out of bed. I grabbed a F/C tank top and capris and put on my colorful high top sneakers. I loved these things.

  I opened the door and went to the backyard, where Travis was waiting.

  "You know, I'm not in the mood for pretend anymore," Travis started. "What if we did something else?"

  "Like?" I said.

  "A date. You and me, at the movies, just us. And yes,it is a date." He declared.

  "How about..... No." I said giggling.

  "Ugh, come on! Oh, I know what will work." He paused and cleared his throat. "Are you nobody?" He winked.

  "Excuse me?!" I shouted, tempted to go and tackle him.

  "Because I hear that nobody's perfect." He smiled and I giggled.

  "Oh my Irene Travis, that was so lame."

  "Fine. If pickup lines won't get to you, let's make a deal." Travis said.

  I nodded my head. "What kind of deal?"

  "You and me, flag football. If I win, I get to take you on a date." He said.

  "And if I win?" I asked.

  "Hmm... I don't know. What do you want?" He asked.

  I blushed. "W-well... If I win, then.... You have to buy me ice cream. Whatever I want. Expensive or not."

  "Ok. It's a deal." He stuck out his hand.

  I grabbed his hand and we shook on it.

  "By the way, you have no idea what you're getting yourself into Travis." I smiled.

~Timeskip to after your game brought to you by... Apple🍎?~

  "I... Still can't... Believe you beat me." I said in between breaths.

  "What, just cuz you and Katelyn rough house all the time don't mean that I can't beat you." Travis whined.

  "Whatever." I said. Then I grabbed a water bottle and chugged half of it down.

  "So that means we have to go on a date. I will pick you up at 7:30 tommorow night, k?" Travis said.

  I felt heat rush up to my cheeks. I completely forgot about our deal. "Y- Yeah. Sure."

  As he was leaving, I tackled him.

  "Hey! What was that for Y/N?" Travis exclaimed.

  "You need to give me your number." I told him.

  He handed me a card and smiled.

  "Well, I guess I'll see you tommorow then loser." I told him while getting up. I helped him to his feet. "You are free to go Sir Travis."

  He laughed and left. I giggled and went back inside to see Katelyn on the couch.

  "Oh, there you are Y/N. Why are you as red as a tomato?" Katelyn asked.

  I sighed. "No reason." I went into my room and started texting Travis. I mean, why not?

  After all, I am his secret admirer.